Does my crush like me?

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 02:48 am
Since I started working at my current job I've developed a crush on a guy who works in a different department in my store.

Everyday we work together he says hi when I arrive and during my shifts he usually seeks me out in the isles (even though he rarely ever works them since he's always working in the stores back room) and chats me up for a short time. Even though I'm shy he still does this to this day and I'm starting to break out of my shy shell around him now.

About a week ago we were briefly talking about movies and discovered we both love Lord of the rings and he said maybe one day he'd bring some collectables of his to work to show me. Then, to my surprise, a week later (after Christmas, a week later, and the first day a see him in a little while) he greets me at the start of my shift and shows me a collectable he brought. I was so surprised since most guys just have conversations and forget them after a few days but he remembered and brought a collectable (which I was hoping meant he was thinking about me during the holiday).

Despite this though his behavior is leaving me kind of puzzled. He goes out of his way to talk to me and is friendly and has a very gentle way of speaking to me but then I see him talking to some of the other workers and he's a lot more jokey and loud. Then I find some days he goes out of his way to find me in the isles to say goodbye before he leaves then others he doesn't. Does it seem like he likes me or is it more in a friendly way? If he does like me is there a way I could hint that I'm interested in him too? Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 2,083 • Replies: 6
No top replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 04:22 am
@fluffywolfattack,
Is not there currently a lord of the ring related new movie playing?

Why do you not suggest that you both go together to watch it and see what happen?

Hardly a daring thing to do as you have both had expressed an interest in those movies to each other.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 03:49 pm
@fluffywolfattack,
Worse case scenario, go him.. He's assisted you get out of your shell.

Ask him to bring another collectable, tell him you thought that was an awesome thing to do and you'd like to see another one..

The best thing you can ever do to show you like someone, is to smile directly at them when they talk to you.. Body language is an enormously powerful tool.
0 Replies

christineturnbull

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 12:27 am
@fluffywolfattack,
I think he likes you, but you really have to look for that super obvious sign... or gesture.. coz some people like to be friendly just for the sake of it.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 12:58 am
@fluffywolfattack,
fluffywolfattack wrote:

Since I started working at my current job I've developed a crush on a guy who works in a different department in my store.

Everyday we work together he says hi when I arrive and during my shifts he usually seeks me out in the isles (even though he rarely ever works them since he's always working in the stores back room) and chats me up for a short time. Even though I'm shy he still does this to this day and I'm starting to break out of my shy shell around him now.

About a week ago we were briefly talking about movies and discovered we both love Lord of the rings and he said maybe one day he'd bring some collectables of his to work to show me. Then, to my surprise, a week later (after Christmas, a week later, and the first day a see him in a little while) he greets me at the start of my shift and shows me a collectable he brought. I was so surprised since most guys just have conversations and forget them after a few days but he remembered and brought a collectable (which I was hoping meant he was thinking about me during the holiday).

Despite this though his behavior is leaving me kind of puzzled. He goes out of his way to talk to me and is friendly and has a very gentle way of speaking to me but then I see him talking to some of the other workers and he's a lot more jokey and loud. Then I find some days he goes out of his way to find me in the isles to say goodbye before he leaves then others he doesn't. Does it seem like he likes me or is it more in a friendly way? If he does like me is there a way I could hint that I'm interested in him too? Thanks.

Maybe its easy for him to be relaxed and funny around those guys because he doesn't take them very seriously.
0 Replies

LiveLoughLaugh24

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 10:03 pm
@fluffywolfattack,
Dear Fluffywolfattack,
The interest sounds like it's there. Some guys however have a friendlier approach about it. My suggestion would be to go with the flow. If he is excited to see you be excited to see him as well and see where it goes.
0 Replies

Ashx88

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 11:46 am
@fluffywolfattack,
obviously your crush like you , if your intended in attracting him.
boys literally expect a care and affection
0 Replies