A little bit confused

Anikam

Reply Sun 29 Dec, 2013 09:06 am
Hello guys,
I met this girl a week ago at party, we had a mutual friend who introduced us. We talked for while, and before I go I asked for her number and she gave it to me. The problem is that we are actually on vacation, and I am out of town for at least two weeks. Usually when I get a girl's number, I ask her out like one or two days after meeting her. Since I will not be able to see this girl right away, should I make plans (Over text or phone) now for the next time we see each other, or should I wait until I see her in person?
Sorry for the long post, I kinda practicing my English too :-)
Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 798 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 29 Dec, 2013 09:27 am
@Anikam,
Send her a text, explaining that you enjoyed meeting her but you'll be out of town for a couple of weeks. Can you two get together when you return?

Don't make a specific plan yet, unless she takes the lead on that. I feel this is a time to just ask and also get it out there that you'll be away.
0 Replies

Ashx88

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 12:06 pm
@Anikam,
do not be confused. just do confirm yourself is that girl is interested in you are not.
make it simple
PUNKEY

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 01:33 pm
@Ashx88,
Apparently ASH is also practicing English.
0 Replies