Highschool Relationships

SCoates

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 08:56 pm
How can some guys in High School be SOOOO immature and not even realize it?

I mean, whenever I'm immature it's deliberate and calculated.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,123 • Replies: 9
No top replies

SCoates

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 08:57 pm
P.P.S--Lets use this thread to gripe about "High School Relationships." Define that as you wish...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 09:08 pm
Why doesn't Kelly notice me? I mean, I AM practically stalking her...
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 09:50 pm
If I see him in the hallway and pretend to stumble when I'm right in front of him, do you think maybe he would catch me????
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 09:51 pm
I had a girl do that once. She fell backwards when she was in front of me in a line. Sadly, she didn't notice my hands were in my pockets.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 10:01 pm
Re: Highschool Relationships
SCoates wrote:
How can some guys in High School be SOOOO immature and not even realize it?

High school is just the beginning. Some guys are immature their whole lives and never even realize it. Rolling Eyes Mr. Green
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 10:06 pm
The men who are mature at high school age tend to get the crap beat out of them on a fairly regular basis by the less enlightened. They also don't get many dates.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 10:10 pm
Which is why I was deliberately immature.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 10:12 pm
That's very true cav. LOL. In high school, the mature guys aren't (for the most part) any fun, they're the nerdy bookworm types. Us girls like the bad boys, the rebels, the lazy good for nothing, unemployed, party all the time, can't believe a word they say guys. That is till we're ready to settle down, then we look for the mature, smart, high income earning, saavy, reliable, trustworthy types to marry, only problem is, those kind of men are far and few between.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 10:22 pm
You know what the bible says, doglover. The geeks shall inherit the earth. I may have been a geek in high school, but thankfully I had a sense of humour and an image.....I was a wicked goth with crimped spiky hair, all the cool new music, and an entirely black wardrobe. I also had a band....Plastic Fetish....I doubt you'll find our music on Kazaa though.
0 Replies