Depression, Life, Control

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 09:52 am
For one trying their damndest to try to make my life worse because I refuse to do exactly what they want along with/and/or what they feel I should do, how they feel I should act as a person, my own person, I not even being in any kind of relationship with this person labels this person as a bad person/a not so good individual. Am I correct? Or should I be a shitty person for the rest of my life that being until they have me murdered.

Murdered because in result of someone *******/messing with my head I've shared words Lord knows I did not want to share.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,036 • Replies: 11
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 12:43 pm
@anonymously99,
Anon wonder if you'd mind, without revealing anything critical to your indent, in order to help us better understand your condition, something about yourself such as age, sex, nat'l, relig, ed., motives, fam, etc etc

Quote:
Or should I be a shitty person for the rest of my life
Please don't
anonymously99

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 01:05 pm
@dalehileman,
I'm starting to think this being on the internet is getting to my head. Have you viewed my recent posts? Is it just me or do I need to get off this site(me thinking I'm probably giving others more reason to do away with me if you know what I mean)?
dalehileman

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 02:42 pm
@anonymously99,
Quote:
I'm starting to think this being on the internet is getting to my head.
For some of us the forum is addicting I'll have to admit

Quote:
Have you viewed my recent posts?
No, sorry, can you provide a few links

Apologies for laziness

Quote:
Is it just me or do I need to get off this site (me thinking I'm probably giving others more reason to do away with me if you know what I mean)?
You will find just lots of reaction on practically any forum of this sort. Evidently has to do with the anonymity of its participants
anonymously99

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 03:06 pm
@dalehileman,
My dear you're not lazy.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 04:58 pm
@anonymously99,
My love 99, you don't know me very well
anonymously99

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 05:13 pm
@dalehileman,
It is lazy of you to read words I've mentioned?
dalehileman

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 05:32 pm
@anonymously99,
Which words, 99, in particular
anonymously99

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 01:20 pm
@dalehileman,
Abuse my mind by treating it as a pos because you're worried about your reputation, I've nothing for you.
You never believed in the fact I would have slaved for you.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 29 Dec, 2013 07:09 pm
@anonymously99,
Sorry 99 but I'm unable to continue this repartee. My apologies and the best of luck to you and yours
0 Replies

Jpsy

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 08:47 am
@anonymously99,
Anonymous, have you been to see a professional psychiatrist or psychologist and been evaluated. If there is someone in your life who is being cruel to you, you may want to remove them from your life, but from this particular thread I am sensing that some of your problems may originate inside your own head. Have you seen a counsellor or psychiatrist? Don't worry you are not alone. I have many psychological issues I am dealing with as well e.g. depression, anxiety, ADHD.
0 Replies

Jpsy

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 08:50 am
@anonymously99,
There is another forum that may help you more than this one. It is called psychcentral and I have found it to be a very helpful forum. Please Google psychcentral and create an account.
0 Replies