ahhhhhhh stress

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 05:50 pm
okay well im technically seeing someone at the moment dont know if im being paranoid here but hes always spending time with his friends and thats not bad because hes not technically my b/f but it still bothers me a little am i being jusy paranoid?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 591 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 05:57 pm
Well, when is he seeing his friends? When he's made a date with you, or when he claims to be too busy to see you, or is it in the regular course of a week? I mean, you still see your friends, don't you? And you say there is no commitment between you, so there isn't a lot you can do vis a vis asking for more time with him.

Casual dating is casual dating. You don't see each other every single day and may have plans to see other people - sometimes for dates, sometimes for other types of socializing (e. g. going to the baseball game, or whatever) - but that doesn't detract from the casual dating because there isn't a lot to detract from.

If you want to see more of him, the "relationship", such as it is, should be escalated. Otherwise, I suspect he is treating it casually and you may be becoming frustrated because he isn't taking it seriously. But it isn't serious to begin with, so perhaps you're putting more on this than there should be.
0 Replies

poeticverse119

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 06:03 pm
well thanks for your input but i guess because i have known him as a friend for 3 years first its just kind of hard for me to see him with anyone else but i do not want a relationship at this point in my life
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:33 pm
Are the friends he hangs out with girls? If they are, you have every reason to worried.
0 Replies