Help Me Help My Sister!

jasaus1

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2013 05:49 pm
My sister has had these darkened patches all over her legs and arm for quite a while. I have been to the doctors but they keep saying it is due to dry skin however the severity of it causes me to question their diagnosis even after years of patiently waiting, hoping the prescribed treatment would have an effect: none
So I am here asking if anyone has experienced or heard about such and can give a viable solution or advice?

Pics can be found here: imgur.com/a/4yGbb
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 678 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2013 05:52 pm
@jasaus1,
Or, you could go to another doctor and get a second opinion.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2013 05:59 pm
And remember THE INTERNET IS OUR BEST FRIEND for finding out about whatever ailments we've got, so surf around and you'll end up knowing more about it than the quacks and can keep tabs on them to make sure they're giving you the right treatment and meds etc..Smile
PS- My sister came out in brown blotches a couple of years ago, it turned out to be a side-effect from the wrong type of epilepsy meds and she was allergic to them. She was hospitalized for a week til the blotches faded out.
NEVER TRUST THE QUACKS!
0 Replies