Why do people deny evolution?

Quehoniaomath

Mon 26 May, 2014 06:45 am
@spendius,
Quote:
What I find so ridiculous is that they set aside the centuries-long wrestle between science, logic and rationality with sexual morality with nothing other than blurts of self-complacent fatuity.

But, as Mandy Rice Davies said, nearly, "well--they would wouldn't they?"

Cheap and easy women is their aim. Misogynist sophistry. Which will rebound on them when women turn to science, logic and rationality.

Reason No 13. People deny evolution in order to protect the last vestiges of sexual morality.

Ah well, I have seen the double standards of evolutionists as well as their prejudice, their bias, their very very selective 'evidence', their irrationallity,
thier impossibility to discuss fair and square, their stupid insults, their misbehaving.

In a nutshell:

They can fool me once.........

Wink
0 Replies

WW2016

Mon 26 May, 2014 08:55 am
For starters, one species can't turn into another species. I'ts scientific proven impossible. But... if your wait long enough, it suddenly is possible? Get the F. out of here. Btw, there is no evidence for the evolution THEORY, so therefore it is a religion.
edgarblythe

Mon 26 May, 2014 09:31 am
@WW2016,
Another numb-nuts, who doesn't first learn what evolution is, before speaking.
Romeo Fabulini

Mon 26 May, 2014 09:33 am
Dawkins puts his foot in it time and again..Smile
First he says lenses appeared "spontaneously" (meaning out of thin air as if by magic)-

"It is not difficult then for rudimentary lens-like objects to come into existence spontaneously.
Any old lump of halfway transparent jelly need only assume a curved shape" (Climbing Mount Improbable', page 146)

Next he gives us his careful, highly detailed "explanation" of how flight "evolved" (i've highlighted his hunches)-

"My guess is that both bats and birds evolved flight by gliding downwards from the trees.. Here’s one guess as to how flying got started in birds.. Perhaps birds began by leaping off the ground while bats began gliding out of trees. Or perhaps birds too began by gliding out of trees" (Climbing M.I, pp. 113–4)
Quehoniaomath

Mon 26 May, 2014 10:25 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
Another numb-nuts, who doesn't first learn what evolution is, before speaking.

lol, this is a funny one again.
According to this nitwit, if y you believe in 'evolution' you have studied 'evolution'. If you don't believe in evolution' you haven't studied 'evolution"

who there said 'circulair'?

The 'logic' of these people is really deeply flawed.
edgarblythe

Mon 26 May, 2014 10:33 am
@Quehoniaomath,
He's just like you. All opinion and no understanding.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 26 May, 2014 10:34 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
He's just like you. All opinion and no understanding.

Please stop projecting your own faults, it really is embarrasing.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 26 May, 2014 10:51 am
Now, Come on give me some evidence...pleaseeeeeeeee

I am waiting and waiting and waiting.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 26 May, 2014 10:54 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Dawkins is a lier and an idiot,

Found out the works of Victor Zammit about the evidence on the afterlife and look up what he says about the pychopath Dawkins!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Mon 26 May, 2014 11:03 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Your embarrassment has to come from being on display for the know nothing you are proving yourself daily.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 26 May, 2014 11:05 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
Your embarrassment has to come from being on display for the know nothing you are proving yourself daily

Nope, and talking about proving, I beg you, please SOME EVIDENCE

please

it seems no one here can deliver any evidence at all!

0 Replies

spendius

Mon 26 May, 2014 11:06 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
The 'logic' of these people is really deeply flawed.

Don't you find it grotesque, Q, that mature gentlemen who have been educated for nearly twenty years at great expense are unable to see that undermining Christianity using evolutionary ideas lays not a single feather on Christian sexual morality and the silly sods actually think it does.

A deluge of infantile circularities is nothing compared to such a failure.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 26 May, 2014 11:14 am
@spendius,
Quote:
Don't you find it grotesque, Q, that mature gentlemen who have been educated for nearly twenty years at great expense are unable to see that undermining Christianity using evolutionary ideas lays not a single feather on Christian sexual morality and the silly sods actually think it does.

A deluge of infantile circularities is nothing compared to such a failure.

Well, to be fair to them, they haven't been 'educated' at all.

They have been indoctrinated.

And they even don't know or understand that they have been indoctrinated and programmed by a real satanic cult!

That's right. They are programmed by this cult.
spendius

Mon 26 May, 2014 11:17 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
They are programmed by this cult.

The dick-work manifesto.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 26 May, 2014 11:18 am
@spendius,
Quote:
The dick-work manifesto.

what's that?
spendius

Mon 26 May, 2014 01:25 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
General promiscuity.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 26 May, 2014 01:55 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
General promiscuity.

lol, ic

So, it is about a General and a Woman Wink

giujohn

Mon 26 May, 2014 02:08 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I will pay $1000 for the pill you're taking...do you take Bit Coin?
giujohn

Mon 26 May, 2014 02:12 pm
@WW2016,
I wonder...do you even know what the word "theory" means as it applies to science? (I think not) What you think it means is a Hypothesis...and evolution is certainly not.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 26 May, 2014 02:20 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
I wonder...do you even know what the word "theory" means as it applies to science? (I think not) What you think it means is a Hypothesis...and evolution is certainly not.

evolution is not what? a theory?? Offcourse it is.

what else can it be? Fact? I you say 'yes' you don't know 'science' at all!

I always laugh when I hear people saying this nonsense.

If there is new data found, evolutionTHEORY will be changed!

(In reality it won't change because it really is about religious dogma)