Why do people deny evolution?

farmerman

Tue 20 May, 2014 08:38 pm
@Wilso,
I think it mosty has something to do with spendis prime life focus, that being womens undies.
I really think spendi's a tranny
glitterbag

Tue 20 May, 2014 09:11 pm
@farmerman,
That actually makes sense, or maybe he runs an out of the way motel that sits below a hill where his large Victorian style family home is high lighted against a gray sky. His mother enjoys spending most the time in her bedroom, but occasionally likes to spend time in a rocking chair in the root cellar.

Or a tranny
edgarblythe

Tue 20 May, 2014 09:21 pm
@glitterbag,
Maybe his last name is really Bates.
Wilso

Tue 20 May, 2014 10:11 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Problem is his first name is Master
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Tue 20 May, 2014 10:22 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
I think it mosty has something to do with spendis prime life focus, that being womens undies.
I really think spendi's a tranny

Yalking about low levels, how low can this one go???

I am sure now he doesn't know science at all.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Tue 20 May, 2014 10:28 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Why not just answer his question...and let the implications of the answer sink in, Q?

The question itsef is very very wrong.

It shows that he doesn't know statistics at all if he is going to compare evolution with this idotic question.

The real question is, has anyone won the lottery more than thousand (or million ) times, in a row. I bet you know the answer to that one.

That is th e level we are dealing here with.

Now, get a real good book on statistics, BUT be carefull not to do math only the 'trick'. Start thinking for yourself also. And especcially look up 'independent'.

Take your chance Wink
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Tue 20 May, 2014 10:29 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Sonofagun, I think I will be placing Q on ignore, but this will be the first time I ever did this simply because I fall asleep trying to read his 'stuff'.

Dull as mud!!

Please do! Better for all of us! Wink
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Tue 20 May, 2014 10:31 pm
@parados,
Quote:
The problem you don't seem to understand is I have read your sources and I do understand math and stats. You are the one that is confused.

You proved to me you really don't.
0 Replies

spendius

Wed 21 May, 2014 04:56 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
perhaps I would if I knew of what you were talking.

That's what comes of having had a shielded education.

Which neatly leads to my promised eighth reason for people to deny evolution.

It is that in the intellectual framework of evolution there is not the slightest sign of moral responsibility. It is all perfectly proper and carefully sanitized for the kiddiwinks which would be no worse than ridiculous if its systematic practice did not deceive innocent people into believing that there is no evil in the world to be challenged except a few criminals who can be left for the police to deal with. The deception, the hoax, that one only has to adopt an evolutionary stance and such evil disappears and human society can then proceed peacefully and humanely using simple logic to guide it. That the Police is then required to expand its operations and employ more stringent methods is just one of the evils which the innocent have been led to believe does not exist. In fact evolutionary thinking very readily lends itself to a justification of grotesque inequalities and depravities of the sort which fm admits he has no knowledge of in his educational role as Little Snowdrop.

I adopted the evolutionary stance in my comments about the abduction of the schoolgirls in Nigeria for no other reason than to highlight the amoral nature of evolutionary thinking. Which caused fm to have a little Christian thrum of indignation during which he was constrained to overlook the scientifically known benefits to the human species of the exogamic reproductive possibilities of the girls being sold off. Momsie types are generally in the endogamic camp.

fm's evolutionary integrity was clearly betrayed by his eagerness to inform us that a gentle heart beats in his breast as in the humblest of his students. And a Christian heart too.

An evolutionist with a heart of gold. A serious hoax.

The denial of evolution serves to signal to the world that a sense of Christian moral responsibility is present and that the indecent exposure concomitant with full acceptance of evolutionary principles is avoided.

spendius

Wed 21 May, 2014 04:58 am
@Wilso,
Quote:
You can guarantee it's a sexual reference of some sort.

There is no evolution without copulation Wilso. Your marital bliss is entirely a Christian invention.
0 Replies

farmerman

Wed 21 May, 2014 04:59 am
@spendius,
did you stay up all night composing that tripe? Its not even clever.

0 Replies

spendius

Wed 21 May, 2014 05:09 am
@glitterbag,
You really are quite a nasty person underneath that pretty exterior gb. Hitchcock's melodramatic movie disgusted me and not many people have a creepier mind than he had. Surely it was a comment on the role of Mom in American culture. Apple pie not being very useful for selling tickets.

Thank you for removing that patina of niceness which you flatter yourself with and use to deceive others.

0 Replies

spendius

Wed 21 May, 2014 05:14 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:

Quote:
Problem is his first name is Master

Quote:
did you stay up all night composing that tripe? Its not even clever.

I'm overwhelmed by this display of erudition and original wit.
farmerman

Wed 21 May, 2014 09:26 am
@spendius,
Quote:

I'm overwhelmed by this display of erudition and original wit.

You have to admit, its waaay better than yours. ""Master Bates" get it?
spendius

Wed 21 May, 2014 09:55 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
"Master Bates" get it?

Is there anybody left above the age of 5 who doesn't? The 17th century jest obviously makes you lot snigger. Oh--the shame!!

According to Kinsey projection is never more on display.

Bismarking is the more intellectual version.
0 Replies

spendius

Wed 21 May, 2014 10:37 am
@farmerman,
Actually, if memory serves, it's a Navy jest so ed will fill you in on any technique you are unfamiliar with. He doesn't seem the type to have been prepared to take his turn in the barrel.

I dare say Darwin was an expert.
spendius

Wed 21 May, 2014 10:46 am
@spendius,
Here's a better one fm--

http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=20758

Click pic of Max.
0 Replies

parados

Wed 21 May, 2014 11:26 am
@spendius,
If you feel we should deny amoral things spendi, I wonder what you do in your life. Most of our world is amoral. Automobiles are amoral but I doubt you deny yourself their usage when needed. The internet and computers are amoral but you don't seem to deny yourself their usage. Video is amoral and the abductors of the schoolgirls in Nigeria used video that was posted to the internet by a computer. Clearly that leads us to the conclusion that the internet and computers are worse than evolution from a morality standpoint.

For you to argue that we should abstain from amoral things raises questions about the morality of alcohol. In and of itself it is amoral and yet you seem to be more than willing to entertain drinking as a safe activity that doesn't lead to depravity.

Wouldn't a better signal than denial of evolution be to deny yourself alcohol, dancing, looking at women if you wanted to give us a sense of your Christian moral responsibility? Wouldn't self flagellation be a better example from you Spendi instead of lecturing on morality. You are the nothing more than the preacher lecturing his congregation on abstinence while the altar boy is giving him a blow job. While you might fool some and your histrionics might impress others in reality you are nothing more than a hypocritical wanker.
Quehoniaomath

Wed 21 May, 2014 12:00 pm
@parados,
Quote:
f you feel we should deny amoral things spendi, I wonder what you do in your life. Most of our world is amoral. Automobiles are amoral but I doubt you deny yourself their usage when needed. The internet and computers are amoral but you don't seem to deny yourself their usage. Video is amoral and the abductors of the schoolgirls in Nigeria used video that was posted to the internet by a computer. Clearly that leads us to the conclusion that the internet and computers are worse than evolution from a morality standpoint.

For you to argue that we should abstain from amoral things raises questions about the morality of alcohol. In and of itself it is amoral and yet you seem to be more than willing to entertain drinking as a safe activity that doesn't lead to depravity.

Wouldn't a better signal than denial of evolution be to deny yourself alcohol, dancing, looking at women if you wanted to give us a sense of your Christian moral responsibility? Wouldn't self flagellation be a better example from you Spendi instead of lecturing on morality. You are the nothing more than the preacher lecturing his congregation on abstinence while the altar boy is giving him a blow job. While you might fool some and your histrionics might impress others in reality you are nothing more than a hypocritical wanker.

That was a nice inlook into your mind, thank you.

Brrrrrrrrr
farmerman

Wed 21 May, 2014 01:14 pm
@parados,
Back to the subject. There are but a few reasons to deny evolution all of them idiotic and religious in nature. Evolution by natural selection dangerous to religious beliefs since it doesn't rely upon the assistance of an external Intelligent Being (cf GAWD). If you google any number of phrases that would normally be "Scientific" in nature, (like new genes in evolution), most of the returns are propaganda pieces pre packaged and from the Discovery Intitute, Creation Ministries , or Institute of Creation "Science". They are slick, well cartooned, and full of factual errors .

So far, even with the nature of the US SUpreme Court leaning to the right, no one has yet challenged the starre decisis of the previous USSC's on the issue of the "Establishment Clause" and teaching ID as "science". I suspect that the DI is working their asses off to prouce some "research" that they can show IS REALLY SCIENCE and not Bible or Scripture based

Even today, in the 9th US district, Judge John Jones ( of the Dover v Kitzmiller ruling) , has ruled that Forbidding same sex marriages in Pa is Unconstitutional.
Judge Jones probably wont be asked to sit near the dias when Bobby Jindahl' is in town stumping for 2016 .

I do wonder how Jeb Bush will use the resources of "moderate Republicanism" that Pa and the NE is famous for.