Sat 22 Jun, 2019 03:31 pm
@Jewels Vern,
That post is completely untrue.
coldjoint

Sat 22 Jun, 2019 03:48 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
Quote:
"He is the One who created you in stages." 71:14
This glorious verse can be interpreted in two different ways, both of which are correct:

Nothing in Islam is interpreted two ways. Abrogation proves that.
Quote:
Bukhari:V6B61N550“The Prophet said, ‘It is a bad thing some of you say, “I have forgottensuch-and-such verse of the Qur’an.” For truly, I have been caused by Allah to forget it. Soyou must keep on reciting the Qur’an because it escapes faster than a runaway camel.’”

Luckily, Muhammad remembered this scientific gem.
Quote:
”Tabari I:258/Qur’an 15:26“Allah created Adam from sticky clay, meaning viscous and sweetsmelling slime, being stinking. It became stinking slime after having been compact soil."

Quote:
Bukhari:V4B54N430“Allah’s Apostle, the true and truly inspired said, ‘Regarding the matter ofthe creation of a human being: humans are put together in the womb of the mother in fortydays. Then he becomes a clot of thick blood for a similar period. He becomes a piece offlesh for forty days. Then Allah sends an angel who is ordered to write four things: the newcreature’s deeds, livelihood, date of death, and whether he will be blessed or wretched. Hewill do whatever is written for him.’”

No wonder the Koran is on the cutting edge of absolute bullshit.
HabibUrrehman

Sat 22 Jun, 2019 04:12 pm
@coldjoint,
None of what you are saying matters because you have been exposed to be a liar and hater by many and I don’t waste my time in convincing ignorants and haters.
coldjoint

Sat 22 Jun, 2019 04:15 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
Quote:
be a liar and hater by many

No I have not. I tell the truth about Islam. Tell me what I have said that is false. And the hate comes from Islam
. There is nothing hateful in my posts except for the quotes from Islam itself.
HabibUrrehman

Sat 22 Jun, 2019 05:00 pm
@coldjoint,
That’s your interpretation of Islam. You think you know Islam better than 25% of world population who are Muslims? If only few men living in caves can blow down WTC ( supposedly) and every Muslim believe in killing non Muslims, believe me it will only take few days to kill all non Muslims and some of the Muslims may still survive. If it has not happened yet then it proves you are wrong. I asked you this before and let me ask again, do you have personal experience dealing with Muslims? How many Muslims you have interacted with? And how many of those were terrorists? Go visit a mosque and talk to some Muslims to get some personal experience.
coldjoint

Sat 22 Jun, 2019 05:11 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
Quote:
That’s your interpretation of Islam. You think you know Islam better than 25% of world population who are Muslims?

That is Muhammad's interpretation, not mine. Muhammad is Islam. He completed the religion. What he says goes. If you deny that fact you are a liar.
HabibUrrehman

Sat 22 Jun, 2019 05:22 pm
@coldjoint,
You dodged my main question yet again. The fact that I am trying to have dialogue with you in because I care about you. To understand Islam you need to talk to Muslims and Muslim scholars. The facts that after reading Quran and Hadith if you still have hate about Muslim then there is something wrong with you and I can’t change that. Allah guides whom He wills.

You have your belief system and I am more than happy to be a Muslim ( being Muslim is one of the biggest blessings for me). With that said, have fun and be kind to yourself.
MontereyJack

Sat 22 Jun, 2019 05:34 pm
@coldjoint,
Nnonsense. Hate is hate.
coldjoint

Sat 22 Jun, 2019 05:36 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
Quote:
To understand Islam you need to talk to Muslims and Muslim scholars.

That is bullshit. The words are there for anyone to read and a Muslim cannot say anything different. Changing what the Koran says will get you killed. And Muslims are told to lie to advance the religion. That is what you are doing here. It is stealth jihad.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 22 Jun, 2019 05:37 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Hate is hate.

Islam is hate.
HabibUrrehman

Sat 22 Jun, 2019 05:51 pm
@coldjoint,
It is best for your and my interest that I keep you ignored.
coldjoint

Sat 22 Jun, 2019 06:17 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
Quote:
It is best for your and my interest that I keep you ignored.

You are lying again.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sat 22 Jun, 2019 06:48 pm
@coldjoint,
no its not.
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 22 Jun, 2019 07:57 pm
The only things which make me doubt if people evolve are the Republicans, and President Plump especially, and conservatives or Tories in general.
farmerman

Sun 23 Jun, 2019 06:35 am
@Setanta,
what happens when we quit evolving? we usually sink into a few subspecies or species and are left with a remaining one. The one species can easily get whacked into extinction.

Usually the members of the dominant (and often single) Species generally grow unrealistically large as part of a few observations made in the fossil record.

Imagine, GOP in the fossil record.

I see that some are displaying feathers.
hingehead

Sun 23 Jun, 2019 04:40 pm
@farmerman,
I know you know this - but evolution doesn't mean improvement, it's adaptation to a changing environment.

Viewed through that lens the shift to unempathic, right wing, "**** you jack, I got mine" bullshitters says worrying things about how the environment is changing.

I've often thought that it might be possible for a species to evolve that destroys the environment before the dynamic equilibrium of an ecology is established. And I think we might be that species.
coldjoint

Sun 23 Jun, 2019 04:48 pm
@hingehead,
Quote:
right wing, "**** you jack, I got mine"

As to the opposite, "nothing is yours, it belongs to the State". "**** you" is an excellent answer.
MontereyJack

Mon 24 Jun, 2019 07:47 am
@coldjoint,
Tbat's AN opposite, not THE opposite. That's the fascist alterntice, not a democratic alternative. Get your politics straight, think outside your ideology.
coldjoint

Mon 24 Jun, 2019 11:33 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
think outside your ideology.

How about you just start thinking.
MontereyJack

Mon 24 Jun, 2019 04:59 pm
@coldjoint,
Your knees jerking again i see.
0 Replies