Why do people deny evolution?

farmerman

Mon 20 May, 2019 02:04 am
@oralloy,
Either place would be appropriate. This entire thread has pretty much turned into a joke board by the anti-science clowns like Quahog
OldGrumpy

Wed 22 May, 2019 02:59 am
@farmerman,
Anti-science?? wow, you must upgrade your readingskills.fast!!

Since when is asking for evidence etc anti-science?

Ahh well, wait!! you are talking the religion of scientism now, right?!

Yeah, that is a tough religion indeed. Filled to the brim with dogma's and bollocks. And taking extremely stupid and retarded ideas without any evidence as being true. I always have a laugh when I see those idiots defend their non-sense.

What else is new?
farmerman

Wed 22 May, 2019 04:22 am
@OldGrumpy,
so you just excrete your anti science babbling without any supportive evidence and thats ok by you. Since youre doing the "Lord's Business" I guess your belief trumps facts eh??.

OldGrumpy

Wed 22 May, 2019 07:08 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
so you just excrete your anti science babbling without any supportive evidence and thats ok by you. Since youre doing the "Lord's Business" I guess your belief trumps facts eh??.

Sorry to see but you are even more stupid then I thought!
NOWHERE am I doing "The Lords Business" , NOWHERE!
If you think I do show me the posting in which I do, but I know you can't
Why? Because I am anti-bible you idiot!!! I don't think a man called jesus ever walked the earth! But you are soooo extremely deeply confused that you can only think in black & white! a 'beautifull' example of our indoctri oeps eh educational system!!

Many thanks!

gee, if I were you I was deeply ashamed of myself, but I am bet you are not.
Yep, there is a psychiatric label for that....

Now move on and let in the clowns.....
farmerman

Wed 22 May, 2019 08:01 am
@OldGrumpy,
you,re already here
OldGrumpy

Wed 22 May, 2019 09:13 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
you,re already here

so, you noticed!?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

but please, tell me what is bothering you? Or don't you think everyone has a right to his own opinion? (freedom of speech eh?!)

0 Replies

OldGrumpy

Wed 22 May, 2019 10:46 am
and evolution is stilll...going down

Quote:
Dawkins continues: "What would be evidence against evolution, and very strong evidence at that, would be the discovery of even a single fossil in the wrong geological stratum. As J.B.S. Haldane famously retorted when asked to name an observation that would disprove the theory of evolution, "Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian!""... "But not a single solitary fossil has ever been found before it could have evolved."

There have been discovered hundreds, if not thousands of such "out of place fossils", anomalous fossil footprints, and other anomalous artefacts, that have been quietly forgotten, ignored or pseudo-debunked by the evolutionists who see them as a threat to scientific linearity and continuity, not to mention evolutionary theory itself. There is even a name for such artefacts, "OOPArt" or Out-of-place artefact, a term coined by Ivan T Sanderson many years ago.
farmerman

Wed 22 May, 2019 11:33 am
@OldGrumpy,
display just one. Ill demolish it. Haldane made a great ppoint. To thios day there hve been no "out of place" fossils, except to you Flood believing Creationists.

YAWN___, Ill wait till you try to look one up.
OldGrumpy

Wed 22 May, 2019 02:38 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
display just one. Ill demolish it. Haldane made a great ppoint. To thios day there hve been no "out of place" fossils, except to you Flood believing Creationists.

YAWN___, Ill wait till you try to look one up.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Denial ain't only a river in egypte eh?!

ha ha ha ha ha
farmerman

Wed 22 May, 2019 03:37 pm
@OldGrumpy,
gave up already eh? I figured as much, you guys are like a pack a ducks gaggle about your leader.
OldGrumpy

Wed 22 May, 2019 11:52 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
gave up already eh? I figured as much, you guys are like a pack a ducks gaggle about your leader.

gave up?? ha ha ha. no no I just started! You are also avery bad judge of character, but I already knew that,
farmerman

Thu 23 May, 2019 05:19 am
@OldGrumpy,
well then, I supposeIll wait for you to present that "list" of 200 species that the CSI considers OOPs. (I do hope youll find something new though, those have been debunked so often by undergrad students and hobbyists)
OldGrumpy

Fri 24 May, 2019 12:13 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
well then, I supposeIll wait for you to present that "list" of 200 species that the CSI considers OOPs. (I do hope youll find something new though, those have been debunked so often by undergrad students and hobbyists)

what you don't get is that even if it is in your face ou will deny it, you have too, it is your urge, you have too, it is too dangerous for you too admit you have been brainwashed, you have too deny it all. You are blind to it all.
farmerman

Fri 24 May, 2019 03:27 am
@OldGrumpy,
I really cant deny anything if you refuse to post what youve been hocking. See Quahog, you say **** an promise things and then just go away like the brain-dead coward you are.

When ya gonna post those OOPs fossils that you brought up all by yourself??
OldGrumpy

Fri 24 May, 2019 01:48 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
I really cant deny anything if you refuse to post what youve been hocking. See Quahog, you say **** an promise things and then just go away like the brain-dead coward you are.

When ya gonna post those OOPs fossils that you brought up all by yourself??

Quahog??????????????

oh and they have to be brought up all by myself?!

What makes you so crazy in your backwards and retarded thinking?
farmerman

Fri 24 May, 2019 02:27 pm
@OldGrumpy,
asI thought, youre just another blowhRD ASSHOLE creationist who denies it.
OK douche bag, I guess you can just play with yourself till your palms bleed.
You certainly dont have an intellect worthy of engaging.
vikorr

Fri 24 May, 2019 03:34 pm
@farmerman,
Quite some time back, I recognised that he was just a troll with very little between the ears...but a very persistent troll. I have a total of two on ignore. He's one. Why put up with intense and persistent stupidity? Save your eyesight.
farmerman

Fri 24 May, 2019 03:45 pm
@vikorr,
good idea. He'll probably keep blabbing whether we listen or not.

OK, QUAHOG is offishully ignored and joins the lot of camlok (JTT)
0 Replies

OldGrumpy

Sat 25 May, 2019 12:04 am
@vikorr,
Quote:
Quite some time back, I recognised that he was just a troll

Wow, and you found out because..?

Quote:
with very little between the ears.

You found that out how?

Quote:
..but a very persistent troll

what do you mean?

Quote:
. I have a total of two on ignore. He's one. Why put up with intense and persistent stupidity? Save your eyesight.

I do agree with this one, however the troll is not me.

Why is it soo difficult for you people to have s much problems with people wjo have totally different ideas. Please explain.
coluber2001

Sat 25 May, 2019 11:17 am
@OldGrumpy,
I don't see the point in creating a neo-anachronistic science in order to justify an anachronistic religion.