Sat 13 Apr, 2019 06:51 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Im nowhere near that end

Too soon? Take your time
farmerman

Sun 14 Apr, 2019 01:22 am
@Leadfoot,
I can understand evidence as it is discovered, clearly and simply. I do not need to add an"extra twist" which,by itself requires even more evidence to support. Thats sorta where you guys fall off the science truck.

blatham

Sun 14 Apr, 2019 05:55 am
Scientists have weaponized truth to murder baby Jesus. It's probably why science was invented. Also, the MSM is hiding Darwin's homosexuality (you never see them mention it, do you?)
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 14 Apr, 2019 06:01 am
Jeebus ain't fooled, he knows the score . . .

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/34/6d/94/346d949fd1def34d987e6bdbc0324422.jpg
blatham

Sun 14 Apr, 2019 06:03 am
@Setanta,
You've just helped me understand why Jesus' hair had those lovely red highlights. It's from all the erupting volcanoes.
0 Replies

brianjakub

Sun 14 Apr, 2019 06:56 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
So where's your evidence, smart guy?

brianjakub
Quote:
The completion of the standard model will require the addition of more particles inside the Higgs boson (It is not an elementary particle. It cannot be or it would be a naked singularity and that is impossible in nature) It must be a composite boson consisting of a "Higgs gluon" and four entangled unnamed particles( lets call them higgs electrons for now).

These extra particles and the corresponding entanglements will add an extreme amount of complexity to the model and the narrative describing the establishment of matter thus making stellar nucleosynthisis by a chance happening is an impossibility. the reason is there will be too much information in matter in the Higgs field and in matter.

The evidence is:
1. The fact that the four electrons that the Higgs decays to; decay to fast after detected and disappear back into the Higgs field.
2. The extra composite particles of the Higgs boson is what is beeing observed as dark matter in the swirl of the galaxies like stars are being dragged along in a whirl pool.
3. The fact gravity exists as an emergent Entropic force. Entropic is the key here.
4. The fact that Maxwells Equations show a 90 degree relationship between the forces in electric field compared to the the magnetic field.
5. The fact we have the fine structure constant, Plancks constant, and the gravitational constant.

But finally there needs to be one more assumption to explain all that evidence. An electron and the three quarks of the proton are arranged in a four particle group that is similar to the four particles of the higgs boson and they are entangled with the another four particle group consisting of three quarks and the neutrino and their anti particles that make up other half of the neutron, And this pattern of four particle bosons and four particle/anti particle entangled construction of fermions are the basic building blocks of all of space and matter.

And one more assumption is needed. There are the same number of antiparticles as particles. It just depends how you are looking at the particle that turns an antiparticle into a particle and we always look at them from the particle point of view.

The interesting thing is the Scientific community makes claims that large atoms are being made through stellar nucleosythesis and there is no evidence of it beyond the existence of the heavy atoms. Plus they have no solid reason for the existence of gravity, dark, matter , entanglement, anti particles and I just gave a reason.
Setanta

Sun 14 Apr, 2019 07:00 am
@brianjakub,
No, Einstein, where's the evidence for your magic sky daddy, your imaginary friend. Copying and pasting **** from Wikipedia doesn't impress me.
Helloandgoodbye

Sun 14 Apr, 2019 07:21 am
@Setanta,
What’s next, ppl snuggling ants and ladybugs?
And why not put Jesus is jeans and a t-shirt?
0 Replies

Helloandgoodbye

Sun 14 Apr, 2019 07:24 am
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PoRSBGD7vbA

Been awhile since I watched this video.
But to build on my last few posts of the Garden of eden, and the pre-flood climate, which caused lifeforms to grow so large.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 14 Apr, 2019 07:54 am
@brianjakub,
yet you argue the inconsistency of the radioactive decay constant??? Your mind seems terribly biased toward things that are either pro religion or are at last sectarionalistically "neutral?

"The BJ constants eh?"
brianjakub

Sun 14 Apr, 2019 08:01 am
@Setanta,
I didnt cut and paste from anywhere. I know enough about physics I don't have to do that .

I am not suggesting a magic sky daddy. I am suggesting because I know enough about physics that there are more particles needed in the standard model to explain the Higgs bozon I am suggesting because I know enough about physics that there are more particles needed in the standard model to explain the Higgs bozon. And, I am suggesting there is a need for a complex structure to the Higgs bozon and the structure of the nucleus of an Atom to explain entanglement dark matter and dark energy gravity and the constants. I am suggesting need for this complexity it's not a bead of mine it is needed because the evidence suggest it. I am also suggesting that we are going to reach your level of complexity that cannot be explained without intelligence.

If you want to call it magic sky daddy you can. Some people might call it God or Jesus and others might call it some type of Panthestic universal intelligence we are all part of. I wasn't discussing that right now but we can if you want to.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Sun 14 Apr, 2019 11:26 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Thats sorta where you guys fall off the science truck.

I see the science truck has run off the road into the ditch of mockery.

Enjoy
brianjakub

Sun 14 Apr, 2019 11:44 am
@farmerman,
I think the radioactive decay constannt is a constant And has been very consistent with little variability since things settled down after the big bang. what have I said that would suggest otherwise ?
blatham

Sun 14 Apr, 2019 01:24 pm
@Leadfoot,
Quote:
I see the science truck has run off the road into the ditch of mockery.
You may be thinking of my "contributions" here. I do mock, it is true. Not religion, not faith, but stupid stupid instances of the thing. Not sure if you've seen the discussion between Malcolm Muggeridge and the Bishop of Southwark along with John Cleese and Michael Palin after the release of the Life of Brian. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeKWVuye1YE
Helloandgoodbye

Sun 14 Apr, 2019 04:13 pm
@brianjakub,
Quote: ‘I think the radioactive decay constannt is a constant’

Patents have been awarded to major corporations for electrical devices that claim to accelerate alpha, beta, and gamma decay and thereby decontaminate hazardous nuclear wastes. However, they have not been shown to work on a large scale. An interesting patent awarded to William A. Barker is described as follows:21
Radioactive material is placed in or on a Van de Graaff generator where an electric potential of 50,000 – 500,000 volts is applied for at least 30 minutes. This large negative voltage is thought to lower each nucleus’ energy barrier. Thus alpha, beta, and gamma particles rapidly escape radioactive nuclei.

While these electrical devices may *accelerate* decay rates, a complete theoretical understanding of them does not yet exist, they are expensive, and they act only on small samples. **However, the common belief that decay rates are constant in all conditions should now be discarded.**😎

Again, more proof the Age of the earth is only 6,000 years old, and radioactive decay rates are NOT constant, and CAN be accelerated.

Also, Helium in Rocks containing uranium (zircon crystals) supports accelerated decay rates:
https://answersingenesis.org/age-of-the-earth/6-helium-in-radioactive-rocks/

http://www.creationscience.com/onlinebook/Radioactivity2.html#wp18936670

https://patents.justia.com/inventor/william-a-barker
farmerman

Sun 14 Apr, 2019 04:21 pm
@Leadfoot,
no ditch of"mockery" was intended. I was dead serious as to how you dismiss evidence by claiming evidence that supports evolution also supports ID. However, you miss the point totally that, while you agree with the evidence I presented you immediately attach some lame claim that it is supportive of ID without a jot or tiddle of anything supportive of ID other than your say so. Evidence can be tested, experimented with, repeated etc. Your statement stands by itself with no backup nor any idea how such backup is even developed for consideration.

Your statements that included the ever lovin one in which you claim the IDer had presented all this information just to mess with our hads. Then you just go galumpfing away like you just scored a point in science.

When you make such inane statements with only your IOU about "evidence"you really do deserve mockery.You fall to the level (on a slightly different neighborhood) as H&G who claims that evidence exists for such dumass beliefs as a "worldwide Flood that killed off all the animals except undisclosed numbers of pairs of species unnamed or unevidenced.
This Flood occured a few thousand years ago ( we have Antarctic ice cores that date back over a half million years)

Or how isotopic dating methods are all wrong (except for the ones he wishes to endorse).

WHY DO PEOPLE DENY EVOLUTION??? because Fundamentalist religions are uncomfortable with loss of control of their flocks.

Helloandgoodbye

Sun 14 Apr, 2019 04:34 pm
@farmerman,
Quote’we have Antarctic ice cores that date back over a half million years)’

No, no you don’t....

https://creation.com/the-lost-squadron

https://www.icr.org/article/are-polar-ice-sheets-only-4500-years-old/

Again, the main problem is assuming ice layers are *constant* Annual layers! Yielding old age results.

farmerman

Sun 14 Apr, 2019 05:03 pm
@Helloandgoodbye,
the lost squadron? when ice cores are taken, they are selected among candidate sites where theres
1no meltwater conditions
2only tabular ice sheets not crevasses .

Look up "Vostok or the Domal" Ice cores from Antarctica. The selected Ice core sites are cross checked by several other techniques before drilling. The sites are reviewed by several boards of scientists waaay smarter than Kent Hovind or Dr Dino, .
Gas bubbles captured within the cores are the temporal indicators, Not some P38 fossils.
The problem with Cretionists is that once they have a good story they stop and spread it around. They dont go out to see what the conditions were that caused the planes to move about after they landed on the crevasses..

You guy are a hoot.
farmerman

Sun 14 Apr, 2019 05:16 pm
@farmerman,
A colleagues son is an engineering provendor for all supplies , wastes , and fuels at the US Antarctic bases. They have a series of web sites for schools and colleges about the data acquired there.

Heres something a bit more scientific about what ice cores are

MAYBE IF YOU READ SOME STUFF LIKE THIS YOU WONT BE READING SO MANY COMIC BOOK GEOLOGIC DATING TECHNIQUES USING P-38's