Why do people deny evolution?

hingehead

Thu 22 Nov, 2018 11:30 pm
@OldGrumpy,
Quote:
For me it is more then crystal clear that the transistor was made before quantum bollocks. Even worse, LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IN 'MODERN SCIENCE'

Well if that's the quality of your thoughts - they ain't worth mine or your time.
OldGrumpy

Fri 23 Nov, 2018 01:01 am
@hingehead,
Quote:
Well if that's the quality of your thoughts - they ain't worth mine or your time.

lol, quality????? You should ask wether it is true or not, that is the ONLY thing that matters,
And, alas, it is true, but i bet you never researched into it?
You only ASSUME..
0 Replies

Setanta

Fri 23 Nov, 2018 01:31 am
It's not true, as has been demonstrated. Why don't you do the research, rather than ranting and stomping around like a petulant child?
OldGrumpy

Fri 23 Nov, 2018 03:22 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
It's not true, as has been demonstrated. Why don't you do the research, rather than ranting and stomping around like a petulant child?

you extremely very clearly have no clue what I am writing AT ALL.
Do the research?? l0l, you see I did and it's just that you don't like that,
what else is new?
maybe you hush from now on?
0 Replies

Olivier5

Fri 23 Nov, 2018 03:25 am
@OldGrumpy,
Did you find any evidence that the theory of evolution is NOT true?
OldGrumpy

Fri 23 Nov, 2018 04:10 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Did you find any evidence that the theory of evolution is NOT true?

You are reversing it.it is all about trying to find evidence or proof for the evil-lotion. There is none. Hence evil-lotion is wrong.
difficult eh?!
Olivier5

Fri 23 Nov, 2018 06:23 am
@OldGrumpy,
So can you assert that it's not true even if you have absolutely no evidence that it's not true?

Funny.
OldGrumpy

Fri 23 Nov, 2018 06:49 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
So can you assert that it's not true even if you have absolutely no evidence that it's not true?

Funny.

Yes, you are very funny and haven't even a clue how to think logically.
Yes very funny but sad at the same time, eh?!
0 Replies

Setanta

Fri 23 Nov, 2018 06:59 am
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3b/Common_Loon.jpg/260px-Common_Loon.jpg
OldGrumpy

Fri 23 Nov, 2018 07:07 am
@Setanta,
yep, just proves my point! not able to think logically.Thanks!
0 Replies

OldGrumpy

Fri 23 Nov, 2018 07:12 am
It has to be said and by now must be very very clear that evil-lotion is nothing more then what we call a "pseudo-science" because it doesn't fullfill on all the points of being ahum 'scientific'.

e.g it is NOT observable
doesn't predict, and so on and so forth.

It really, really is an extremely worthless theory. But eh, if you still want to believe that the Emperor has Clothes on, be my guesst. I will laugh at your stupidity.
0 Replies

OldGrumpy

Fri 23 Nov, 2018 07:20 am
oh and again, this about the MYTH of 'THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD":

Quote:
‘The failure of many students to understand and accept the fact of evolution is often a consequence of the naïve views they hold of the nature of science … . According to this naïve view, the key to the unique success of science at producing true knowledge is “The Scientific Method”, which, on the standard account, involves formulating hypotheses, making predictions, and then going into the laboratory to perform the crucial experiment. … In contrast, the work of many evolutionary biologists involves the reconstruction of the past. The methods they use do not conform to the standard view of “The Scientific Method

Cooper, R.A., The goal of evolutionary instruction: belief or literacy?, National Center for Science Education, <www.ncseweb.org/resources/rncse_content/vol21/1132_the_goal_of_evolution_instruct_12_30_1899.asp>, 19 June 2006

Why don't some people here don't do their research and can only parrot the
fairy tale they were once told?

evil-lotion is a form of story telling. of course first they bring you in a trance.....lol
Setanta

Fri 23 Nov, 2018 08:05 am
Logic? Ha!

You don't employ logic,you just deny, deny and deny, and you refer to some half-witted, hare-brained conspiracy theory. You wouldn't recognize logic if it bit you in the ass.
OldGrumpy

Fri 23 Nov, 2018 08:19 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Logic? Ha!

You don't employ logic,you just deny, deny and deny, and you refer to some half-witted, hare-brained conspiracy theory. You wouldn't recognize logic if it bit you in the ass.

again, a lot of prjection from your part.
It also seems that you don't like what I write? why is that? Trouble with people who a very different opinion then you? why is that? Troubled person, or what?
farmerman

Fri 23 Nov, 2018 08:39 am
@OldGrumpy,
no, unlike you , he is intelligent and inquisitive.

Whydont you just go off and hang with your Creationist Brethern, where you all have yer heads up each others asses looking for "light"

Why is it youre so intellectually challenged? is it cause you fell on your had as a kid or did you realize early that youd never be college material and , like Hitler, sought to blame your lack of intellect on others.
Fortunately science has its job to do while you have , basically, none. When you think about it, this forum is all youve got to carry on your silly denial of everything that requires a bit f abstract and wuantitative thought. Its easy being an "Orthodox Denialist", takes no knowledge at all. So youve picked a correct field to apply your denialist "talents"
farmerman

Fri 23 Nov, 2018 08:56 am
@OldGrumpy,
Quote:
The methods they use do not conform to the standard view of “The Scientific Method”
Apparently youve not read the entire article. Youve gotten caught in its logic "trap" by misunderstanding what it says in the body of the article as well as its summary and development.
s it implies , acceptance based upon understanding and evidence is different than mere "belief". The article tries to distinguish between the two but apparently you are more a cherry pickin "quote miner"

Carry on BOZO

BTW the scientific methods opens up with "initial observations of a phenomenon and problem statement" as a starting point, not the automatic development of hypotheses. After all, what are we hypothesizing about?

OldGrumpy

Fri 23 Nov, 2018 10:09 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Apparently youve not read the entire article. Youve gotten caught in its logic "trap" by misunderstanding what it says in the body of the article as well as its summary and development.
s it implies , acceptance based upon understanding and evidence is different than mere "belief". The article tries to distinguish between the two but apparently you are more a cherry pickin "quote miner"

Carry on BOZO

BTW the scientific methods opens up with "initial observations of a phenomenon and problem statement" as a starting point, not the automatic development of hypotheses. After all, what are we hypothesizing about?

yeah I read it all! It even mentions 'evil-lotion' as fact. I don't care.
I was just pointing out one thing. the misuse of TSM!

man o man. you really love those ad hominems eh! something I wrote that you can't stand?
what a joke you are. Can't handle the TRUTH.
OldGrumpy

Fri 23 Nov, 2018 10:11 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
no, unlike you , he is intelligent and inquisitive.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh that is what you say about people who agrees with you! it's so utterly simple.
I have seen here posting 100000x better and more intelligent, but not in line with your extreme nonsense, and you also throw ah's at them?

Do you even sometimes look in the mirror?
farmerman

Fri 23 Nov, 2018 10:46 am
@OldGrumpy,
still have problems with facts eh?
farmerman

Fri 23 Nov, 2018 10:50 am
@OldGrumpy,
You dont even understand the definition of 'ad hominem". I dont use such unless it truly reflects ones "beliefs". I consider you just a plain dullard and so Ive attacked your lack of intellect directly, No fancy "adhominem" there BOZO.
0 Replies