Why do people deny evolution?

Setanta

Fri 19 Oct, 2018 08:12 am
@livinglava,
You people crack me up. You're the one who brought in the subject of chemistry, with that "it's all ions and electrons" bullsh*t. Now you want to drop it--although I can see why that would appeal to you.
OldGrumpy

Fri 19 Oct, 2018 08:13 am
@livinglava,
Quote:
I'm sure you avoid reading whatever conflicts or interferes with the POVs you want propagated.

You probably read what someone else has to say until you establish that their POV is one you want to squelch, and then you start squelching it.

I think there are a lot of people like you. They dislike open public discourse so they use it as an opportunity to squelch POVs they want gone.

Free-speech-based fascism?

you jump too fast to your ridiculous wrong conclusions.
You also don't seem to be very interested in any real reasons.
farmerman

Fri 19 Oct, 2018 08:45 am
@Leadfoot,
combined K products for water are based on it being in the Hydronium ion .(H3O). Most all water except that which is deionized is a hydronium base and therefore dissociates wrt P,T, and Eh/pH(individually).

Look up Arhenius.

0 Replies

farmerman

Fri 19 Oct, 2018 08:47 am
@OldGrumpy,
I like that name for you "The Free-Speech Fascisti".
I would add, "Ignorant and proud of it" on your business card
0 Replies

farmerman

Fri 19 Oct, 2018 08:52 am
@OldGrumpy,
Quote:
Doesn't matter most of the time i don't read your lines, because you clearly have no clue with regards to evil-lotion
Yet you respond to em. I really dont GAS whether you respond or not because, whenever you post your obviously uneducate prattle I MUST counter your bullshit so no kids think that you have any opinions worth conidering. So most all of my posts with you have been insulting cause youre a complete idiot when it comes to the sciences.

See, I dont talk about you, I talk TO you.
izzythepush

Fri 19 Oct, 2018 09:01 am
@farmerman,
I think the phrase when it comes to the sciences is redundant in your post.
OldGrumpy

Fri 19 Oct, 2018 09:02 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Yet you respond to em.

Yep, sometimes. Not all of them of course. But now and then to have some real good ol'fun!

Quote:
I really dont GAS whether you respond or not because, whenever you post your obviously uneducate prattle I MUST counter your bullshit so no kids think that you have any opinions worth conidering.

Wow! You MUST eh?! You know what that is called?! or do you?
And about defending kids, I will ask them to stay a mile away from people like you! Trying to protect kids!! Yeah right! actually you sond now more dangerous to me then ever before.
And you know what it is called what you are trying to do, eh?!
You are a very strange fellow.

Quote:
So most all of my posts with you have been insulting cause youre a complete idiot when it comes to the sciences.

Yes, I know you can only do ad hominems and no arguments. It's clear, it's very clear.btw they are not insulting enough, you really have to do better on that. Bet you can't?

Quote:
See, I dont talk about you, I talk TO you.

I know I know.I have seen it all the time here, you miss very good and essential communication skills. But well, if you work on them, maybe..
But I think it won't really work.
You are just that kond of a person.

Btw I would prefer it if you won't react on this posting. But well, let's face it, you can't help yourself, right!? Wink

what a strange guy that one is.
farmerman

Fri 19 Oct, 2018 09:06 am
@OldGrumpy,
the difference twixt me and you, I KNOW I DONT KNOW A LOT, but I still try to learn.
farmerman

Fri 19 Oct, 2018 09:10 am
@izzythepush,
Sounds like there;s a whole world of stuff he denies EH? I knew he ws a sort of conspiracy "theorist". I heard a podcast about what creates them (and its surely not a pat -on-the-back)

I think hes the Clam God Quahog or the really old MEDVED, both of whom knew nothing but spouted out as to how they were above all others aand were knowledgeably critiquing the stuff they denied.

OldGrumpy

Fri 19 Oct, 2018 09:13 am
@farmerman,
see! told you as strange man couldn't resist!

Quote:
the difference twixt me and you, I KNOW I DONT KNOW A LOT, but I still try to learn.

well, when will you start oh very strange man?
0 Replies

OldGrumpy

Fri 19 Oct, 2018 09:14 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Sounds like there;s a whole world of stuff he denies EH? I knew he ws a sort of conspiracy "theorist". I heard a podcast about what creates them (and its surely not a pat -on-the-back)

I think hes the Clam God Quahog or the really old MEDVED, both of whom knew nothing but spouted out as to how they were above all others aand were knowledgeably critiquing the stuff they denied.

again, lots of empty blah blah blah

but let them coming!

btw ever studied any conspiracy theory?

I know I know...
farmerman

Fri 19 Oct, 2018 09:19 am
@OldGrumpy,
too close to truth eh?
OldGrumpy

Fri 19 Oct, 2018 09:20 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
too close to truth eh?

Nope, not even a little bit close. but of course you can try to flatter yourself! lol

this man must be on the edge, so weird this farmermam so damned weird.
farmerman

Fri 19 Oct, 2018 09:23 am
@OldGrumpy,
but about 20 times smarter than you. Its ok, Im sure you can be a barista without ******* up the coffee recipes.

BTW, what would I argue with you?? all you do is deny and run?? No content just ttempts at sounding clever (and failing misreably)

OldGrumpy

Fri 19 Oct, 2018 09:34 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
but about 20 times smarter than you.

who cares? that's ok. But I am then wondering now why you don't use it?
( 20 times sound extremely narcistic to most people, but I bet you aren't aware of your own psychopathology. And also don't forget I am '0' smart on most scales, but what makes that you? I mean how much is 20 * 0 eh?!, where does this idiot called farmerman coming from, one has to wonder!? )

Quote:
Its ok, Im sure you can be a barista without ******* up the coffee recipes.

sure.

Quote:
BTW, what would I argue with you?? all you do is deny and run?? No content just ttempts at sounding clever (and failing misreably)

I just like the ad hominems, ehhhhhh trying to make ad hominems is better way of putting it.
livinglava

Fri 19 Oct, 2018 09:47 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

You people crack me up. You're the one who brought in the subject of chemistry, with that "it's all ions and electrons" bullsh*t. Now you want to drop it--although I can see why that would appeal to you.

What does what I said about the brain being made of ions and electrons have to do with anything heat, cold, and temperature? Because it can all be classified under the general rubric, 'chemistry?' Really, is that supposed to be logical argumentation in some way?
0 Replies

farmerman

Fri 19 Oct, 2018 10:10 am
@OldGrumpy,
I guess I gave you credit for being able to spell your own name, not hear about your knowledge of irrational numbers. Thats what we learnt in 4th grade
farmerman

Fri 19 Oct, 2018 10:12 am
@OldGrumpy,
Quote:
I am then wondering now why you don't use it?
I recall starting with a decent discussion attempt with you, with which you just began your mindless denilism.I saw no reason to talk anything substantive with you , therefore ive just enjoyed poking your endless fondness for fairy tales .
izzythepush

Fri 19 Oct, 2018 10:37 am
@farmerman,
I'm sure he is quahog.
farmerman

Fri 19 Oct, 2018 10:40 am
@izzythepush,
hes never denied it and the language is quite similar. Wish I could find one of Quahog's posts. They were as ridiculous and fact-free like this guy.
0 Replies