Why do people deny evolution?

OldGrumpy

Fri 31 Aug, 2018 11:25 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
'Naah, my goals in life include de-ignoranting the defiantly ignorant and I aint lost one yet. Youre a challenge Quahog.

wow! "de-ignoranting the defiantly ignorant"
You seriously ARE a religious fanatic on a quest!!!
Laughable though.

Well, even if you give it your best try, it won't never 'help' for me, because you are not even a little aware of why it all are lies. You see, I once bought this crap, I was spoonfed this crap as an innocent child.

So, bro, to me you are wasting your time on me.
But do what you want with your precious time, cause it is your time.
farmerman

Sat 1 Sep, 2018 03:03 am
@OldGrumpy,
who spoonfed this crap to you? and when did you wise up?.

camlok

Sat 1 Sep, 2018 12:21 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:

You could be asked the same thing, farmer, except for you, you know you are defending lies.
OldGrumpy

Sat 1 Sep, 2018 12:34 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:

Please leave me alone from now. You are not able to discuss intelligently nor wisely, and I find a huge lack of integrity in you.

If you keep reacting on my postings, I understand you as having psychopathic tendencies.

The choice is yours.
farmerman

Sat 1 Sep, 2018 12:56 pm
@OldGrumpy,
Quote:
You are not able to discuss intelligently nor wisely,
You are unable to cobble ANY arguments to support your cartoonish positions. Should you wish to learn something factual I can suggest several dozen texts and papers from which you could actually "learn". The easiest thing on the planet to do is deny .It also quite easy to act like you know of what you speak, when indeed you are clueless.
You are the coward of science, you have No knowledge but that doesnt stop you from emitting waste gas.
OldGrumpy

Sat 1 Sep, 2018 12:58 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
You are unable to cobble ANY arguments to support your cartoonish positions. Should you wish to learn something factual I can suggest several dozen texts and papers from which you could actually "learn". The easiest thing on the planet to do is deny .It also quite easy to act like you know of what you speak, when indeed you are clueless.
You are the coward of science, you have No knowledge but that doesnt stop you from emitting waste gas.

You choose!

qed

just leave , please.

0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 1 Sep, 2018 01:12 pm
@camlok,
read my opinion to Quahog an include your own baseless opinions. I think you both reside in fantasy lands of your own creations.

I never take advice from ignorant sociopaths like you two represent. Ill bet youd make a great couple, you both vehemently deny sciences(without ever displaying even the most modica of combined knowledge of subjects contqined thereunder; you both seem to hate everyone who disagrees with your fact free assertions; you both love to suck off 9-11 conspiracy Bullshit, and you both seem to hate the US with a crazed passion.

I know Im ignorant but at least each new days I study some of it away. You guy remain blissfully the same.
If you two ever mated, Im afraid youd produce offspring carrying coccidiosis

I imagine that you both are quite lonely slugs whose only joys in life are sitting in your basement apartments and trolling after **** you know nothing about. As I said to Quahog, denial is easy, learning is much tougher. Requires effort, Im sure you both have no ideas what thats about.

OldGrumpy

Sat 1 Sep, 2018 01:23 pm
@farmerman,
you are definitely psychopathic!

see ya!
farmerman

Sat 1 Sep, 2018 01:49 pm
@OldGrumpy,
WELLLL, You learned a new word today ,BUT OF COURSE, you misuse it.(Sort of like your knowledge of science aint?)
Scholarship isnt one of your achievements is it?
SInce youve started all this BS , youre now stuck w/me. Im just here to remind folks what a bluffing fool you are.
camlok

Sat 1 Sep, 2018 03:15 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
WELLLL, You learned a new word today ,BUT OF COURSE, you misuse it.(Sort of like your knowledge of science aint?)
Scholarship isnt one of your achievements is it?
SInce youve started all this BS , youre now stuck w/me. Im just here to remind folks what a bluffing fool you are.

Hear all these things farmerman is saying about you, old grumpy? farmerman is self describing. The difference is that farmerman is also an intellectual coward who runs from science and facts. He simply is not to be trusted.
farmerman

Sat 1 Sep, 2018 03:23 pm
@camlok,
and the clown JTT is a confirmed" 9/11 conspiracy" and "we never landed men on the moon " wacko .WOW, you two ought to quickly get a room and consumate.

camlok

Sat 1 Sep, 2018 03:36 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
and the clown JTT is a confirmed" 9/11 conspiracy" and "we never landed men on the moon " wacko .WOW, you two ought to quickly get a room and consumate.

Quite the scientist you are, farmerman. What is a confirmed " 9/11 conspiracy"? That isn't even English.

Just to confirm two things: One, I have never suggested there were no moon landings. Two, it's obvious farmerman is a pathological liar.

farmerman very recently stated that he put me on ignore. See Two, above.

Three, farmerman is a big coward.
farmerman

Sat 1 Sep, 2018 04:08 pm
@camlok,
I suppose compound sentences arent part of your species working vocabulary yet JTT. Keep working on opposing your thumbs and forefingers, and then you may practice walking upright.

camlok

Sat 1 Sep, 2018 04:16 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
I suppose compound sentences arent part of your species working vocabulary yet JTT.

You suppose a lot of really stupid, ignorant things, farmerman, things totally unbecoming of a "scientist". Language and knowledge of same really ain't your thing either.

You stay away from discussions of language and science because you lack the honesty and knowledge to engage in them.

You ought to apologize for your blatant lying but then that would take up all of your time.

Why do you fling the 'ignore' meme around so much? That is so juvenile.

How come you are totally unable to do any thorough discussion of things of science?
farmerman

Sat 1 Sep, 2018 06:36 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
How come you are totally unable to do any thorough discussion of things of science?
who, with you? Youve got nothing to contribute besides insane ramblings and conspiracy theories.

youll be gone soon when someone with less patience and pity for the mentally strange than I posses, dimes you out to the provost.

camlok

Sat 1 Sep, 2018 06:57 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
who, with you? Youve got nothing to contribute besides insane ramblings and conspiracy theories.

More outright lies from farmerman. You were/are the "scientist" who could provide no evidence for your conspiracy theory nor could counter the science against it.

Your evidence always resembled the crap in this post of yours. Everything you say is always compromised by your lies. Why should anyone trust a "scientist" who has zero respect for science?
farmerman

Sat 1 Sep, 2018 07:16 pm
@camlok,
  http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-56eSK0XwJdQ/UObVt6rD6iI/AAAAAAAALk8/FReznTv_kAE/s1600/looney_tunes.jpg

THAYY JTT's BACK
camlok

Sat 1 Sep, 2018 07:27 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman the "scientist".

Didn't you have to take some oath as a professional "geologist" to be honest? Why are you so badly abusing that? Why do you have so little respect for science and the truth?
0 Replies

camlok

Sat 1 Sep, 2018 08:24 pm
@farmerman,
You know, farmer the "scientist", the "great American" who believes so strongly in free speech, no matter what you might ever say, I would never want to see you kicked off A2K because unlike all of you, I actually do believe in free speech.

Only those who are blinded by their religions deny evolution.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Sun 2 Sep, 2018 01:58 am
@farmerman,
Bugs Bunny is actually smart...