Wed 22 Aug, 2018 10:38 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
int
1REPLYREPORT Wed 22 Aug, 2018 01:29 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
Have you people no shame whatsoever?

No, we have replaced it with an education and open minds.

What education? Like Donald Trump? Trump claims he's very smart, but there is no record of Trump being on any honor's list. As a matter of fact the faculty and students disavowed Trump.
Quote:
Students, faculty at Trump's alma mater disavow him
BY REBECCA SAVRANSKY - 10/06/16 08:09 AM EDT

The simple interpretation of this disavowing of Trump is that they are ashamed of him as an alum of their university.
coldjoint

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 10:42 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
What education?

Should I ask you the same thing?
cicerone imposter

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 10:45 am
@coldjoint,
Sure, but I asked first.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 04:40 pm
@Leadfoot,
What's so difficult to understand with the idea that clouds can take all sorts of shapes, that these shapes carry information, and that it's all produced haphazardly?

Don't play dumb, it's annoying.
camlok

Wed 22 Aug, 2018 04:49 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Don't play dumb, it's annoying.

Says one of the leading experts on playing dumb. So many of you folks just can't escape your hypocrisy.
Olivier5

Thu 23 Aug, 2018 01:05 am
@camlok,
Says JTT the cretin.
Leadfoot

Thu 23 Aug, 2018 07:52 am
@camlok,
Quote:
Says one of the leading experts on playing dumb. So many of you folks just can't escape your hypocrisy.

I’m not sure he’s playing.
Maybe he does not realize the 'information' he sees in clouds originates in his own head.
Setanta

Thu 23 Aug, 2018 08:11 am
Perhaps that's the point he's making about creationism and "ID."
camlok

Thu 23 Aug, 2018 08:26 am
@Setanta,
Always with the slippery language, never say too much, never be clear which leaves you an escape route. That is very intellectually dishonest.
0 Replies

camlok

Thu 23 Aug, 2018 08:29 am
@Olivier5,
You can't deny that you are being a stunning hypocrite, Olivier, because you play dumb all the time. You twist reality to suit your argument. You are very intellectually dishonest.
Leadfoot

Thu 23 Aug, 2018 09:46 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Perhaps that's the point he's making about creationism and "ID."

But do not all theories originate in the mind?
I would not deny that.
Some theories stand up better than others. Darwin's is six feet under in my mind. I’m always open to the possibility of resurrection but that doesn’t happen too often.
cicerone imposter

Thu 23 Aug, 2018 10:47 am
@Leadfoot,
Your degrading of Darwin only proves your ignorance. https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smithsonian-institution/how-darwins-theory-evolution-evolved-180968981/
Olivier5

Thu 23 Aug, 2018 11:38 am
@Leadfoot,
Or maybe you don't know what "information" means...
camlok

Thu 23 Aug, 2018 11:38 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Your degrading of Darwin only proves your ignorance.

You ought not to be pointing fingers, CI.

Doesn't your defense of your war criminal/terrorist/murderous US governments prove your ignorance?
camlok

Thu 23 Aug, 2018 11:40 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Or maybe you don't know what "information" means...

You do, Olivier. You think that information and propaganda are synonyms.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Thu 23 Aug, 2018 11:41 am
@camlok,
Quote:
Doesn't your defense of your war criminal/terrorist/murderous US governments prove your ignorance?

Every country has a right to their defense. That's not ignorance, it's self preservation.

Although my ancestors are from Hiroshima, I approved of Truman's use of the atomic bombs in Japan. I'm an American by birth. I support this country with all its mistakes.

Also, FYI, the 442nd Infantry made up of Japanese Americans who fought in WWII was the most decorated unit in this country's history. My cousin in Hawaii was in that unit.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Thu 23 Aug, 2018 11:43 am
@camlok,
What's your nationality again, JTT? And who piloted the plannes that hit the Twin Towers, again?

(Two questions you never dared to answer)
camlok

Thu 23 Aug, 2018 11:47 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
What's your nationality again, JTT? And who piloted the plannes that hit the Twin Towers, again?

(Two questions you never dared to answer)

Typical of your "dedication" to science, Olivier. You can answer your own diversions from the facts and the science by providing some evidence.

And the crazy thing is you know there is none.

See here,

https://able2know.org/topic/177028-3#post-6699973
Olivier5

Thu 23 Aug, 2018 12:10 pm
@camlok,
So you're still unable to answer these two simple questions, huh? How courageous and intellectually honest of you...
camlok

Thu 23 Aug, 2018 12:27 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
So you're still unable to answer these two simple questions, huh?

As are you, Olivier, totally unable to answer or provide any evidence. You questioning others about courage and intellectual honesty reveals yet again what a joke your positions are.

Meanwhile, you ignore all the total impossibilities of the US government fable, as do your fellow conspiracy theorists.

See,

https://able2know.org/topic/177028-3#post-6699973