Why do people deny evolution?

Quehoniaomath

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 03:58 pm
@parados,
Quote:
As to giving you a definition. You didn't listen 3 months ago when you asked for the definition and were given it. You didn't list 6 months ago when you asked for the definition and were given it. Why would you listen now? You simply recycle arguments in a circular fashion. When one of your arguments fails you move to the next and eventually end up with the same arguments over and over. All shown to be specious but you feel they have merit simply because you haven't been shown to be a fool about that particular argument for 3 months. Either you have short term memory loss or you are incapable of learning even simple things.

Where is evidence you have a definition of evolution?
Where is evidence that everything introduced on this thread in support of evolution is false?

You are simply throwing **** at the wall without any intelligent thought or logic. So either present your evidence or expect to be treated like the knee jerk skeptic you are appearing to be.

ad hominems, ad hominems, ad hominems. etc
Quehoniaomath

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 03:59 pm
@parados,
Quote:
You have played this idiotic game here before. Playing it again, doesn't make it better. It only shows you have no real arguments. You are simply going to recycle the same crap over and over.

It is not idiotic and it is no game.

Instead of people here putting all their energy in all kinds of ad hominems,
why not bring the definition of evolution to the table? Then we are done.

But no, people keep avoiding the issue.

Just give the definition of evolution and we can end this part of the discussion

But , to be honest, I don't see that happen in my lifetime.

They are too scared to give the definition of course,

It will put them in a corner.
MontereyJack

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 04:00 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Parasos speaka truth, truth, truth. Quaho lies,lies,lies.
Quehoniaomath

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 04:02 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Parasos speaka truth, truth, truth. Quaho lies,lies,lies.

and still no definition. Just attack me that I am telling lies, which again is a very cheap ad hominem.

Now, anout the definition........
parados

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 04:03 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
LOL.
Facts are now ad hominems?

Have you previously asked for the definition of "evolution"? Yes and it was answered.
Are you asking for the definition again? Yes

Have you been arguing against evolution and now admitting you have no definition? It would appear so.
parados

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 04:04 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
So you admit you have stated that evolution doesn't exist while you have no working definition of evolution. OK. That makes your argument illogical and shows you to be incapable of putting forth a reasoned position.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 04:05 pm
@parados,
Quote:
LOL.
Facts are now ad hominems?

Have you previously asked for the definition of "evolution"? Yes and it was answered.
Are you asking for the definition again? Yes

Well, ok , just show me then asking for it and the answers given.
If I have I have forgotten it.

Quote:
Have you been arguing against evolution and now admitting you have no definition? It would appear so.

My mistake was indeed not asking for a definition first,
If you have read my latetst posting you would know that.
So, this means, you even don't read my postings.

Is that surprising? No, it is not.
parados

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 04:06 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Yes, about that definition. It seems you have none. Since you have none how can you logically claim evolution doesn't exist?

Post your definition. I have posted a definition here several months ago. Go find it. I see no reason to repeat myself on your merry go round of idiocy.
parados

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 04:08 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Let me see. You ask for something then when it is given you deny it's existence. Then you ask for something else then when it is given you deny it's existence.
On and on and on.

Nope. I have played that game. It exists. You only have to look through 318 pages to find it. I will give you some hints. It isn't in the first 10 pages or the last 10. Now, I see no reason to give you an answer that you are going to deny exists even when it is in front of your face. Keep asking for it. It makes you look like a lunatic to deny it.
Quehoniaomath

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 04:08 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Yes, about that definition. It seems you have none. Since you have none how can you logically claim evolution doesn't exist?

Post your definition. I have posted a definition here several months ago. Go find it. I see no reason to repeat myself on your merry go round of idiocy.

You are very bad at logic.

I don't have to post a definition of evolution at all.

People like you, who supports evolution have to.

Maybe you have done it in earlier postings, I don't recall.

So, if you did, why is it so difficult for you to write down the definition again?

Something must be wrong here, mate.

So, I ask again, especially from the religous nutters who support evolution, please give me the definition of evolution.

Please do.
Quehoniaomath

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 04:09 pm
@parados,
just another ad hominem

very cheap and very dumb, was that an ad hominem. It sure was!

Now, the definition please..
parados

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 04:10 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
My mistake was indeed not asking for a definition first,

Your mistake is you have forgotten you played this game before in asking for the definition. You asked for it several months ago and were given a definition. There is no mistake in you not asking for it first. Your mistake is in asking for it for the third time after running from the answers the first 2 times you asked repeatedly and were answered repeatedly.
0 Replies

parados

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 04:19 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
You are the one bad at logic. If you deny something exists then you have to have a definition of that something.

For instance I could deny that Quehoniaomath has ever posted on this board but I could do that quite logically if I defined Quehoniaomath as a creature that looks similar a horse but has a long horn growing out of his head. Anyone else would think I was crazy because clearly a poster named Quehoniaomath is posting here.

So what is your definition of evolution since you have one in order to deny it exists?

Quote:
Maybe you have done it in earlier postings, I don't recall.

So, if you did, why is it so difficult for you to write down the definition again?

Something must be wrong here, mate.

Something is wrong here. You are playing games by recycling old arguments. Not going to play that game.
Let's play the new game where you give your definition of what you deny exists. What is your definition of evolution. I gave mine. You can't recall it.

Can you recall your definition? I am beginning to doubt it.
0 Replies

parados

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 04:21 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Nothing I posted meets the definition of ad hominem.

The definition of ad hominem can be found here-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

You can't point to the specific in my post that would meet the definitions. It seems you make up your own definitions of lots of things - ad hominem, evolution, skeptic.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 06:03 pm
@parados,
So very, very true.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 06:04 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Holy cow, let's see the party tricks...

Full Definition of EVOLUTION
Quote:

: one of a set of prescribed movements
a : a process of change in a certain direction : unfolding
b : the action or an instance of forming and giving something off : emission
c (1) : a process of continuous change from a lower, simpler, or worse to a higher, more complex, or better state : growth (2) : a process of gradual and relatively peaceful social, political, and economic advance
d : something evolved
: the process of working out or developing
a : the historical development of a biological group (as a race or species) : phylogeny
b : a theory that the various types of animals and plants have their origin in other preexisting types and that the distinguishable differences are due to modifications in successive generations; also : the process described by this theory
: the extraction of a mathematical root
: a process in which the whole universe is a progression of interrelated phenomena

3 pages of whining. Now you have a definition will you please STFU?
martinies

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 09:18 pm
@McGentrix,
The progression of phenomenon by relative design. Relativity is nonlocal because it relativity is not a thing but it relativity changes things. Difference is localitys nonlocal god and designer. Consciousness is difference. Just like it says in your post above.
martinies

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 09:58 pm
@martinies,
Relativity is the nonlocal designer of all things. Relativity is God and your consciousness is pure relativity. Observation is pure relativity. Measuring isnt pure relativity.
McGentrix

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 10:25 pm
@martinies,
My relatives are very non-local and I am hoping they stay that way.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 11:43 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
3 pages of whining. Now you have a definition will you please STFU?

See, was it that difficult?

I was not whining I was asking. I had to repeat because people here were trying to avoid this issue.
You can see the reason why in this posting. Those idiots shoot their self in their foot.

But now the quetion remains, which one of these is used by evolutionists?

I reckon it to be this one?

Quote:

b : a theory that the various types of animals and plants have their origin in other preexisting types and that the distinguishable differences are due to modifications in successive generations; also : the process described by this theory

Now, isn't this rather vague? Just read it!

Quote:
various types of animals and plants

which plants? which animals? it certainly doesn't state ALL.
How about that?

Quote:
the distinguishable differences

What is ment by this? How is it distinguishable ? what differences are they talking about?

Quote:
other preexisting types

What are they exactly? How do we know? what are types?

Quote:
due to modifications

What modifications and of what?

Quote:
the process described by this theory

Looks like circular reasoning to me!
It states that evolution (the process) is described by evolution!
Yes, I am sure it is.

Well, You see. Very vague indeed and not saying a thing!

Now what?