Why do people deny evolution?

Quehoniaomath

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 08:40 am
@Ragman,
Quote:
Evidence is being left like bird-droppings.

Sounds good. But you can't be concrete of course!

Or can you?

Do you know the definition of evolution?
0 Replies

parados

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 10:56 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You really think that your just declaring it isn't evidence is good enough to show why it isn't evidence?

Failing to believe you without evidence would be an example of not blindly believing. Your declarations without evidence would be an example of blindly believing.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 11:28 am
DEFINITION OF EVOLUTION PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
parados

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 11:32 am
@Quehoniaomath,
WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE THAT ALL TEH EVIDENCE PRESENTED HERE IN SUPPORT OF EVOLUTION IS FALSE?

The fact that you don't have a working definition of evolution but you insist that you what you don't know anything about is false shows you are a knee jerk skeptic. You 'have what can be called a form of "“PATHOLOGICAL DISBELIEF”.'
Quehoniaomath

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 12:36 pm
@parados,
Evidence presented here? What evidence? I have only seen hoaxes, lies and misrepresentations. Sure they don't count as evidence.

DEFINITION OF EVOLUTION PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

The very interesting thing so far is that no one has been able to deliver the definition of evolution.

why? why? why? why? Smile

and no evidence of course.

It is all an Emperor Clothe's Tale.

But you see, the Emperor is naked.
MontereyJack

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 01:01 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
WRONG!!!! NOBODY IS WILLiING TO PLAY YOUR STUPID GAMES ANYMORE!!! YOU MAKE OUTRAGEOUS STATEMENTS AND OUTRAGEOUSACCUSATIONS AND STtUPID DEMANDS AND. REFUSE TO BACK THEM UP AND JUST RANT. YOUARE A PHONy AND A LIAR.
Quehoniaomath

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 02:04 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
WRONG!!!! NOBODY IS WILLiING TO PLAY YOUR STUPID GAMES ANYMORE!!! YOU MAKE OUTRAGEOUS STATEMENTS AND OUTRAGEOUSACCUSATIONS AND STtUPID DEMANDS AND. REFUSE TO BACK THEM UP AND JUST RANT. YOUARE A PHONy AND A LIAR.

You look a bit emotional.

Just an ad hominem, again. Not worth anything

But eh? where is the definition of evolution? Can't you bring it on?
MontereyJack

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 02:51 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Deal with the evidence. If you won't, get stuffed. Since you can't, macro evolution stands.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

@Quehoniaomath,
Deal with the evidence. If you won't, get stuffed. Since you can't, macro evolution stands.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

@Quehoniaomath,
parados

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 03:41 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
LOL.... So you are arguing something you don't understand doesn't exist.

Not only do you have no evidence. You are arguing against something you don't even know the definition of. You are claiming the evidence in support of evolution is false but you can't tell us why it is false plus you suddenly don't even know what evolution is. You can't possibly know if something is false if you don't know what the definition is.
Quehoniaomath

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 03:42 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:

Well, according to logic we should first define evolution, because if we don't know what it is, well, how can you then find any 'evidence'?

So, I ask again, what is the definition for evolution.

Thanks in advance.
0 Replies

parados

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 03:43 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Evolution has been defined more than 3 times in the last 381 pages. Evidence in support of evolution has been introduced more than 100 times in the last 381 pages. The fact that you can't understand either shows you to be willfully ignorant. Your demand that we continue to provide the same answer over and over shows you to be incapable of understanding simple answers.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 03:44 pm
@parados,
Quote:
LOL.... So you are arguing something you don't understand doesn't exist.

Not only do you have no evidence. You are arguing against something you don't even know the definition of. You are claiming the evidence in support of evolution is false but you can't tell us why it is false plus you suddenly don't even know what evolution is. You can't possibly know if something is false if you don't know what the definition is.

I agree with the latter part.

So, to better discuss it, please give the definition for evolution.

You know, I am asking for a lot of postings now and it seems no one is able to deliver the definition for evolution.

Why? I wonder. Why indeed.
MontereyJack

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 03:52 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Del with the evidence that repeatedly has shown you're wrong, which you refuse to discuss. Then look in the dictionary.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 03:52 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Del with the evidence that repeatedly has shown you're wrong, which you refuse to discuss. Then look in the dictionary.
MontereyJack

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 03:54 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
What a maroon.
0 Replies

parados

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 03:56 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
What is your definition? You have the one telling us there is no evidence in support of evolution. Either you have a definition or you don't. Without a definition you can't make an argument that the evidence doesn't support your definition of evolution.

As to giving you a definition. You didn't listen 3 months ago when you asked for the definition and were given it. You didn't listen 6 months ago when you asked for the definition and were given it. Why would you listen now? You simply recycle arguments in a circular fashion. When one of your arguments fails you move to the next and eventually end up with the same arguments over and over. All shown to be specious but you feel they have merit simply because you haven't been shown to be a fool about that particular argument for 3 months. Either you have short term memory loss or you are incapable of learning even simple things.

Where is evidence you have a definition of evolution?
Where is evidence that everything introduced on this thread in support of evolution is false?

You are simply throwing **** at the wall without any intelligent thought or logic. So either present your evidence or expect to be treated like the knee jerk skeptic you are appearing to be.
Quehoniaomath

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 03:56 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:

No, I am asking you and other people here. It is a very legimate question.

And a very important one.

And yes, I should have started with this question.

Now, I wonder again, why no one dares to write the definition of evolution here.

parados

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 03:57 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
And yes, I should have started with this question.

Now, I wonder again, why no one dares to write the definition of evolution here.

You have played this idiotic game here before. Playing it again, doesn't make it better. It only shows you have no real arguments. You are simply going to recycle the same crap over and over.