Quehoniaomath

Tue 13 Oct, 2015 01:47 pm
@Ragman,
why?
coldjoint

Tue 13 Oct, 2015 01:48 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
Maybe you two can do a tag-team jello wrestling for the champs title?

Who will you be defending the title with, and is it on pay per view?
0 Replies

Ragman

Tue 13 Oct, 2015 02:24 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Why not?
martinies

Tue 13 Oct, 2015 11:51 pm
@Ragman,
Relativness in the different local things caused dna. The relative difference is nonlocal.
0 Replies

Briancrc

Wed 14 Oct, 2015 04:42 am
@JimmyJ,
Belief about the evidence is a non-starter; the only rational position is scholarly debate about what the evidence says. The scientific community (people with formal training and practical experience in scientific disciplines) has accepted the fact of evolution.

http://www.nsta.org/about/positions/evolution.aspx

http://www.geosociety.org/positions/position1.htm

https://theaste.org/about/aste-position-statement-on-teaching-biological-evolution/
martinies

Wed 14 Oct, 2015 04:56 am
@Briancrc,
Its the understanding of religion thats important and the fact that religion and evolution go hand in glove of each other if both are understood correctly.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 14 Oct, 2015 05:01 am
@Briancrc,
Quote:
The scientific community (people with formal training and practical experience in scientific disciplines) has accepted the fact of evolution.

so what? This is a logical fallacy!

And WHAT KIND of evolution? micro macro or what?

Because, clearly, macro evolution is NOT accepted by all people with formal bla bla bla. Not that that does matter.
MontereyJack

Wed 14 Oct, 2015 07:27 am
@Quehoniaomath,
There is no difference beteen micro and macro nd the scientific community accepts th whole thing.
Quehoniaomath

Wed 14 Oct, 2015 08:45 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
There is no difference beteen micro and macro nd the scientific community accepts th whole thing.

Gee, well, yes, there is a difference. But you have to explain that away because there is no evidence for it. That th whole scientifi community accepts doesn't say a thing. It is the common fallacy of consensus. I don't care what anybody thinks. I need evidence!

There, very simply, is none.

Difficult eh?
MontereyJack

Wed 14 Oct, 2015 10:02 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Not difficult at all. We've given you mountains of evidence, which you have ignored. You're a fake.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Wed 14 Oct, 2015 10:02 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Not difficult at all. We've given you mountains of evidence, which you have ignored. You're a fake.
Quehoniaomath

Wed 14 Oct, 2015 10:03 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:

I asked you to show me. You didn't.
izzythepush

Wed 14 Oct, 2015 10:08 am
@MontereyJack,
You can't dumb it down any more. Someone has to go Doolittle on that mother ******'s ass.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 14 Oct, 2015 10:25 am
and still...no evidence.

why? if you are so convinced can't you deliver?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Wed 14 Oct, 2015 10:25 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I did. Reqeatedly. The first dozen times yoru denanded it. I won't again, because you lie and you're a faker..
Quehoniaomath

Wed 14 Oct, 2015 10:28 am
@MontereyJack,
again, only Ad Hominems and nothing more.

Oh and btw you didn't. Saying you did is not the same as doing it.

But give it another try. You won't because you know you can't.
MontereyJack

Wed 14 Oct, 2015 10:35 am
@Quehoniaomath,
O did. I vvsn. I have. You lie. And you believe the most cokamamie budllshit instead os sound science.
MontereyJack

Wed 14 Oct, 2015 10:35 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I did. I can. I have. You lie. And you believe the most cokamamie tbbudllshit instead os sound science.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 14 Oct, 2015 10:39 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
O did. I vvsn.

You drunk?
Briancrc

Wed 14 Oct, 2015 10:43 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
That th whole scientifi community accepts doesn't say a thing. It is the common fallacy of consensus. I don't care what anybody thinks. I need evidence!

Not to seem glib, because that is not my intent, but why do you think anyone should care about your opinion? Your position that there is no evidence is irrelevant. The evidence has been coming in for the better part of 15o years. Scientists across disciplines have been evaluating it and revising opinions about it. To say that this has not been happening is a fantasy that you have concocted and is 100% meaningless.