Why do people deny evolution?

izzythepush

Mon 5 Jan, 2015 01:10 pm
@Rickoshay75,
How lovely for you. Maybe you could correspond with One Eyed Mind, he thinks as highly of himself. That way you needn't trouble yourself with us lesser mortals.
0 Replies

ellease1

Mon 5 Jan, 2015 02:27 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
That's not exactly your average text book, like I said if have the facts and you have understood, then you should have no problem in understanding what I am saying here.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 5 Jan, 2015 02:37 pm
@ellease1,
Quote:
That's not exactly your average text book, like I said if have the facts and you have understood, then you should have no problem in understanding what I am saying here.

yes, that is true, not an average textbook, but still a textbook and it certainly can help people with this.
0 Replies

ellease1

Mon 5 Jan, 2015 02:37 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
hee hee, language will "hinder you" says the one most steeped in the practice of obscurantism.

If your intelligence does not go beyond boundaries of language then that's a problem you should address. Either you know or you don't, point simple, point blank.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 5 Jan, 2015 02:39 pm
@ellease1,
Quote:
If your intelligence does not go beyond boundaries of language then that's a problem you should address. Either you know or you don't, point simple, point blank.

to fm, acually the english language is created to hide a lot of things!!

ellease1

Mon 5 Jan, 2015 02:44 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
However, abnd I don't want to soudn arrogant, so if I do I apologise upfront, I don't think people will 'get this' .

Well maharaj does go on to say 1 in 10,000 will understand, he is probably right.
0 Replies

ellease1

Mon 5 Jan, 2015 02:52 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
The only person not understanding is you. You're just another pseudo-enigmatic bullshit merchant. You're not even original.

Who is the originator of truth? Do you actually even know what you are talking about here? Until you know the facts for yourself I suggest you jump back into your sock and take your puppet show elsewhere.
izzythepush

Mon 5 Jan, 2015 02:54 pm
@ellease1,
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/56/ab/27/56ab271c04284b773eb55a9154d80264.jpg
ellease1

Mon 5 Jan, 2015 03:03 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
What is bothering these people?

Nothing, it like trying to tell your two year old not to put his hands near the fire, it helps. But there are some materials within the realms of consciousness that are so dense that you have to repeatedly hit them real hard to make the slightest of impressions. Even then the odds are against you. But what can
do, some people are just born stupid.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 5 Jan, 2015 03:05 pm
@ellease1,
Quote:
, some people are just born stupid

here I disagree! maybe some 5% are, but most people are geniuses when they are born. then they enter our society.......
ellease1

Mon 5 Jan, 2015 03:08 pm
@Rickoshay75,
Quote:
His root prejudice is black hatred, and it's so ingrained in his mind he will never get over it. You can either ignore his venom or make fun of it.

I think I'll make fun of it, these type of people are usually a few fibres short of a plank, they make great for entertainment.
0 Replies

ellease1

Mon 5 Jan, 2015 03:12 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Food only applies to the material. If you bother to eat then you are admitting that the material does exist. Or do you also require the same proof that food is needed to sustain your material body?

You are way off the mark here. Learn to read to understand, then you will not get your knicker into a twist.
parados

Mon 5 Jan, 2015 03:18 pm
@ellease1,
You are so off the wall you don't even understand yourself.

Quote:
If you rap yourself up in language you are necessarily going to miss the point. What is that point that the language can only point to?

It seems you want to wrap yourself up in language at the same time you tell us we shouldn't wrap ourselves up in it. I don't have any knickers in a twist. You on the other hand have a logic pretzel in a twist.
0 Replies

ellease1

Mon 5 Jan, 2015 03:41 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
to fm, acually the english language is created to hide a lot of things!!

Indeed it does,
0 Replies

ellease1

Mon 5 Jan, 2015 03:48 pm
@izzythepush,
If you take your head out of your arsehole wipe the **** from your eyes and BE QUIET!! You just might solve that problem yourself , btw if you keep your mouth closed what your typing your reply it will not smell as bad.
ellease1

Mon 5 Jan, 2015 03:52 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
here I disagree! maybe some 5% are, but most people are geniuses when they are born. then they enter our society.......

Actually that is a better understanding of the situation, nobody is born stupid, stupidity is impressed upon us. It would be better if I said some people just like being stupid .
0 Replies

FBM

Mon 5 Jan, 2015 03:53 pm
@ellease1,
ellease1 wrote:

Quote:
I teach English and even I can't figure out wtf you're on about. Please try to break down your content into clear, declarative or interrogative statements. Eschew excessive reliance upon metaphorical expressions and obscure references. What are you asking me?

You are asking me put into words that which is essentially wordless.

If you don't know how to ask the question, how do you expect me to answer it? Derp.

Quote:
It is for you to excise your intelligence and figure it out for yourself. The basic exercise here is for you to start thinking for yourself.

I wrote the passage you tried to inquire about; I'm pretty sure I know what it means. The basic exercise is for you to buff up on your reading comprehension, apparently.

Quote:
Up until now you have been sucking the nipple of social normalcy.
Do you understand the word "principle" in its highest meaning ? It simply means the basic fundamental truth. If I ask you what do you know, I don't expect you to throw me that which as been given to you unless it is factual
I'm simply enquiring as to wether you know the actual state of affairs or if you are merely fumbling around with the affairs of this world. what is your conclusion to all of this ?

I'm not asking about that which has been imposed upon you or given to you by the others. Neither am I asking you for that which you construct out of your imagination, nor that which you have read unless of course it is factual.

When you were two, what did you know? Before you were imposed upon by your parents, teachers and the wider society in general you knew nothing apart from the love to be.

That principle right there what do you know of that ?

I want you to use your intelligence and responds from that platform.

I'm not much interested in the normal mediocre stuff. Unless you can step out of the box you are only improvising on what the others have already said.

It is all very simple, before you set about doing anything it must be presented to you. First there is the subject then there is the object. If you rap yourself up in language you are necessarily going to miss the point. What is that point that the language can only point to?

Oh, boy. I think Herod has made a socket. http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/emot-tinfoil.gif
ellease1

Mon 5 Jan, 2015 03:56 pm
@ellease1,
If I bother to eat ? I'm merely compelled to eat, all happen spontaneously.
0 Replies

Setanta

Mon 5 Jan, 2015 04:11 pm
@Olivier5,
I could not agree less. I think you ought to know better than to pontificate on culture in the United States.
Olivier5

Mon 5 Jan, 2015 04:17 pm
@Setanta,
I'm not talking of the US. This is a global phenomenon. Try and pay attention next time you read a post.