Ragman

Sun 16 Nov, 2014 06:57 pm
@farmerman,
Cretinist is right!
0 Replies

Herald

Sun 16 Nov, 2014 09:58 pm
@FBM,
RE: 'You and your stomach are better when working together then being separated'
     ... and you and your stomach will be much better if you have one more stomach in reserve, for example. Oh, no it is too spacious and you will start looking like a panther with those two types of body metabolism ... and may start running at 195 km/h ... but wait a minute - this is not a 'positive mutation', at least not enough positive to attract the attention of the evolution.
     O.K., if not another stomach at least one more pancreas in reserve. We have two kidneys, two lungs, two hemispheres of the brain (dealing with different functions which has no evolutionary logic) - why don't we have two thyroid glands, to remain with something when one of them goes into the dimension X. Oh, no, this mutation is too positive to become evolutionary. Actually there are 'positive mutations' like fish with two heads, but the biologists consider them as deviations (freaks in plain English) and get rid of them ... in one way or another.
     What about the teeth - how many rows of teeth by birth would be a 'positive mutation'? The Dinosaurs have had 6 rows, and we have only 2 by birth ... which is considered evolutionary survival of the fittest ... and how exactly it is evolutionary and how exactly it shapes the fittest? Why is this competitive advantage not preserved with the other species - in which case they be able to have healthy teeth 99% throughout their life - if the evolution is preserving, as it claims, only the good features and gets rid of the bad ones.
FBM

Sun 16 Nov, 2014 10:10 pm
@Herald,
Found any evidence for your god hypothesis yet? That would be a positive evolution of your argument.
cicerone imposter

Sun 16 Nov, 2014 10:12 pm
@Herald,
You have already gone over the deep end.
This forum is not about teeth, eyes, ears, nose, or stomach. It's about evolution, and the only question asked of you is for you to prove your god. Provide evidence of your god.

Herald

Sun 16 Nov, 2014 10:22 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
The only thing I'm excluding is a claim made without supporting evidence.
     No, when interpreting fossils you are excluding everything else, when you interpret the red shift in the light spectrum you exclude every other plausible explanations.
FBM wrote:
Show some evidence and legitimize your god hypothesis or admit that you've got nothing.
     What will you say about the human emotions and our affinity to the arts, for example? It is not a 'positive mutation', for in order to remain human most often means to be on the loosing side? How has the evolution 'found' that 'positive mutation'.
     ... yet the feeling and the interest in arts provide us with brand new spirituality and brand new standing of the mind. If you want to explain the absence of the influence of any outer intelligence you may start with explaining the process of composing music ... or painting an chef- d'oeurve for several hundred million. What is the probability for you and FM to make together a painting that worths several hundred million on an auction ... by trial and error and 'natural selection' of 'positive mutations'?
FBM

Sun 16 Nov, 2014 10:27 pm
@Herald,
The mere fact that I'm asking for evidence shows I haven't categorically ruled it out. You haven't mentioned anything yet that the current theory of evolution doesn't explain better by virtue of concrete evidence and necessary inference. Nothing supernatural required. Keep trying.
Herald

Sun 16 Nov, 2014 10:35 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
You haven't mentioned anything yet that the current theory of evolution doesn't explain better by virtue of concrete evidence and necessary inference. Nothing supernatural required. Keep trying.
     I was wondering whether you count this as an answer - for you, the evolutionists, are not answering to most interesting questions ... and if you answer something it is either some ad hom, or s.th absolutely irrelevant to the theme, or invalid as a statement ... or some top design straw man like for example the comment of FM that I haven't known what assumptions and a priori mean ... by judging by himself, perhaps.
Herald

Sun 16 Nov, 2014 10:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
You have already gone over the deep end.
     No, it is you and people like you who have long ago 'gone over the deep end' by bullshitting the population that you know something about the Hyperspace (if exists) and about Evolution of Creation (is possible at all). You have never proved that you can make life through lightning - I am especially interested in that part, when your favorite theory succeeds to make the nanomechanics of the flagella of the bacteria ... by a lightning.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sun 16 Nov, 2014 10:40 pm
@Herald,
Just answer one question; prove your god exists with any credible evidence.
FBM

Sun 16 Nov, 2014 10:45 pm
@Herald,
I've answered all the questions I'm going to. I provided links to research that you just ignored. Educate yourself; it's not my job. You demand a blow-by-blow accounting for the evolution of the entire universe and every feature of every creature that ever existed, yet refuse to produce the slightest scrap of evidence for your own hypothesis. I'll give you more evidence when you give me some. Quid pro quo (google it) from here on out. You got anything or not?
cicerone imposter

Sun 16 Nov, 2014 10:51 pm
@FBM,
He continues to ignore our one question, and keeps asking more about evolution that can be found by an easy search on the web.

He thinks his diversions has some credence when it only proves he's too ignorant to reply to one simple question.

A simple minded dork.

FBM

Sun 16 Nov, 2014 10:52 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Sure sounds like a duck, dunnit?
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 17 Nov, 2014 01:53 am
@FBM,
Quote:
Found any evidence for your god hypothesis yet? That would be a positive evolution of your argument.

Found any evidence for evolution yet?

I am waiting for months now...
Builder

Mon 17 Nov, 2014 02:31 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Lordyaswas wrote on the OP (first response)
Mon 16 Dec, 2013 07:14 pm
@JimmyJ,

Quote:
I would hazard a guess that it is something to do with hard and fast ideaology being crammed into the brain at a very young age, then not having the type of brain that questions the brainwashing when scientific facts are presented at a later date.
There are questioning and unquestioning people out there. If you successfully programme an unquestioning brain early enough, then chances are you will never ever change their minds later on.

This also sounds like the "brotherhood" of Catholicism's edict; "give me a child young enough, and I'll have them for life. "
Quehoniaomath

Mon 17 Nov, 2014 02:41 am
@Builder,
Quote:
This also sounds like the "brotherhood" of Catholicism's edict; "give me a child young enough, and I'll have them for life. "

Hitler said something along that lines too.

what are you trying to say?
Builder

Mon 17 Nov, 2014 02:53 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
what are you trying to say?

That any "ism" or belief system is purely indocrination.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 17 Nov, 2014 03:04 am
@Builder,
Quote:
That any "ism" or belief system is purely indocrination.

Then we have to call it evolutionism! Wink
Builder

Mon 17 Nov, 2014 03:08 am
@Quehoniaomath,

Quote:
Then we have to call it evolutionism!

And Catholicism, and Zionism, and Atheism, et al....
Quehoniaomath

Mon 17 Nov, 2014 03:30 am
@Builder,
Quote:
And Catholicism, and Zionism, and Atheism, et al...

yep, but this thread is about evolutionism.

People are so blinded and indoctrinated by evolutionism, they have blinders on and reject anything that they cannot incorporate into their systems. But they don't see that and so project this mechanism onto others.
Bit once you are freed from the dogma's of evolutionism it is easy to see it is all crap!

Builder

Mon 17 Nov, 2014 03:47 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
.... it is easy to see it is all crap!

Every ism is all crap, then. By your own paramaters, you have destroyed the whole gamut of idiosyncratically opinion-based isms. They're all the product of lengthy indocrination, coupled by a close comeraderie with the "bretheren", and a not-so closely-watching heirarchy.