Why do people deny evolution?

kiuku

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 05:07 pm
@Germlat,
well, I wrote it. I translate Greek and Latin. Stop acting absurd.

Shakespeare is my sire, if what you want is "mental illness" but please challenge me. Challenge this statement: Shakespeare is my willful sire.

I mean to tell you, if this hits the streets. I have a gang. We don't necessarily agree, this gang and my gang. I actually have a gang, it's poets.
farmerman

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 05:07 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I thought it was just me. I was wondering where the wackadoo world has come from.
Oh well, its summer and all the kids are in their parents basements.

Quahog seems to be the most bat-**** crazy of em all , but hear me. His references and areas of his "belief' were all covered in stories nd books by Edgar Allen Poe. So whos our biggest Poe fan?

Im avoiing kiuku because I read his profile and , based upon his riting style, hes no Janet Evanovitch

spendius

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 05:08 pm
@lmur,
Quote:
Alternatively, I suppose he could buy a wife from some s-e asian website.

Me?? spendi!! Buy a wife??? Perish the thought. That's like buying a millstone and a rope and heading for the pier.
kiuku

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 05:34 pm
@farmerman,
or you don't know what I'm talking about. Good trick.

Above: it's obviously a writers club you can't belong to. Called society. to the nutjobs above. Stop calling me one.

It's ok. A lot of these people don't know what I'm talking about: I translate Greek and Latin. They don't. So? That means half the time I can also expect they don't know what I'm writing. That's half the time. The other half I'm normal.

Yea well it's disparaging. I'm a holy person. Reason that I have enlightenment. Either way a nutjob is someone who can't be holy, who can't behave. Ok I'm holy. I'm phenomenal.

Now we have debated Nut Job, and I don't want to hear it again.
edgarblythe

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 05:36 pm
Don't call nut jobs nut jobs. It hurts their feelings.
Germlat

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 05:38 pm
@kiuku,
You having the ability to translate anything ( which I have not yet verified) doesn't make any of your statements more reasonable.
cicerone imposter

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 05:40 pm
@kiuku,
No need to have the ability to translate Greek and Latin. Simple English is quite enough! LOL
kiuku

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 05:45 pm
@Germlat,
Actually it does. Greek and Latin is the basis for the Classics, which people don't usually know anyway, where my comments come from, where it begs though. You don't know these vocabulary words; maybe then you don't know something I do.
0 Replies

kiuku

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 05:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
for a police officer maybe. aka you.

these questions recall the classics. i say recall. meaning begs, requires.

stop pretending to be satanists, when you're police, and this is a spoof designed obviously to steal or continue stealing my produce.
0 Replies

kiuku

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 05:53 pm
@cicerone imposter,
"No need to have the ability to translate Greek and Latin"

no need for police, actually.
kiuku

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 05:54 pm
@edgarblythe,
I'm not a nut job. You are.
kiuku

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 05:56 pm
@kiuku,
So...you want scientific answers...

pay for them then.
kiuku

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 06:16 pm
@kiuku,
so you have title work "Seneca"? And you're grappling with good creator theology, as a result, and atheist responses in. Plus "how do I write about myself" as the creator of it? You're dumb. You're not going to take credit for my work for much longer. I'll have it back now, soon. I'll have it back actually.

So you have title work Seneca? basically.

You have to stop reading what I write on the internet\, miscellaneous posts and having fantasies about what I write on the internet. I'm a writer. I'll write what I want to write where I want to write it, and you'll stop pursuing and investigating ------what I write----- . What I write is innocent per all law. You'rea moron. and you're an obsessive stalker with your friends; you buddied up so you don't feel insecure in your stalking and you're a gang quite rightly. What has you reading it though: my title works selling-you are pirates, and nothing else actually. You're not "police" you're pigs.

You didn't know how to answer the question. That's why you forceably interrogated me about Caesar. Because you had a title work on you, that you got off my blog- a poem about Caesar you wanted to sell, a work on Caesar or whether and where I was going with it. And now you have Seneca and you have fan mail, to be quite right. You're morons, and you're not going to detain and pursue me on false charges based on what I write, because you don't have the answers to these questions, and no other reason, pig.

I can write whatever I want to. I can come on your question and answer site, and say whatever I want to. Your behavior is bizarre. It's basically that you don't have the education to understand that my translations are miracles, or that my work is miracle level. That's the sorry part. It's basically that I am by force to have an audience of only undereducated people, that means basically 6th grade.

I'm sorry but the author you sold it to is also incompetent at handling my work, is not a scholar who is capable of understanding its level: miracle.

If I translate Greek and Latin I expect a different response. You are obviously not meant for society; where I come from anyway if that's your mentality and your response, to just fight. I mean honestly? Call it an interogation. It's obviously your stupidity too.

I'll write whatever I want to on the internet. It does not have to be true, according to my opinion of the Constitution. Stop interogating me about my great works. The truth is, they are selling, and you're obsessed. Go away.

I refuse to be pursued for what I write on the internet. They call me the resistor. But basically I will write whatever I want to. At all. I was interogated for private school information-it's basically a question I got that if you went to private school you would know. And how is that fair? Pay for private school. Pay for tutoring. Don't capture someone.

The name here is "Kiuku" and this is what "Kiuku" writes.
0 Replies

Wilso

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 06:43 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

Quote:
Alternatively, I suppose he could buy a wife from some s-e asian website.

Me?? spendi!! Buy a wife??? Perish the thought. That's like buying a millstone and a rope and heading for the pier.

The only thing nobody is buying is the **** you're selling.
0 Replies

Wilso

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 06:45 pm
@kiuku,
kiuku wrote:

Ok I'm holy. I'm phenomenal.

Jesus. Now he sounds like Elliot Roger. Should send a chill down the spine of anyone who lives in his vicinity.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 07:33 pm
@kiuku,
Not police; just an opinion. If I had the power of a police, I'd throw you in the shyt 'can.'
kiuku

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 07:44 pm
@cicerone imposter,
not particularly convincing. Obviously this is like a cocaine sting operation and I have a hooker in the shower and you're like "obviously I'm not a cop" in that voice exactly.

honestly dude?

I can tell by the stupid responses and the somewhat intelligent questions that something went terribly wrong.

Besides "how do I write scientific?" do you want to write anything else?

That and "the music" is on. So ...I mean? Honestly?

(laughing)

By the way "the power of the police" is just to be a moron

can you stop claiming I have a mental disease? thanks.

f*** "the power of the police" what kind of normal response is that? Only a police would write that. I don't believe in the power of the police; something like Evolution.

The people have power. No one writes that.

I'm having fits of laughter over that. If there weren't good jokes in here this would just be a waste of time. Like the time a police officer tried to respond as if he wasn't, obviously trying to think of what a normal person would say. That's a good joke too. Almost as funny as needing scientific atheist responses and getting High Demonology, and that, wasn't good. Very funny. Not an entire waste. I think. Still laughing over that one.
Wilso

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 07:54 pm
@kiuku,
kiuku wrote:

can you stop claiming I have a mental disease? thanks.

Stop writing like a mentally diseased person.
kiuku

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 07:55 pm
@Wilso,
I'm not. That's obviously what you had to say. Nothing I wrote was mentally suspicious (and even if it was it's not a point to make.) It was education, but even then it's still hard to say how that comment ever applied.

I already put "mental disease" in a grave. Move on. If you can, but that sort of looks like the point.

By the way I'll write however I want to. Nothing I wrote though was mentally diseased, at all. Plus I translate Greek and Latin; your behavior is absurd in light of translating Greek and Latin; you can't say mental disease when I translate Greek and Latin; you just can't; you can't say that back to me. I said stop claiming I have a mental disease; you can't in return say that I write like I have one ------if I translate Greek and Latin.----

That's obviously not what it was. You came here because you claim I have a mental disease. You followed me here.

Ok I'm going to highlight it this time, the important point that your behavior is bizarre, and ultimately unworthy of anything. That was your point, I think.

What about the power of the police? Is that all you have to fall back on? How about the power of moms too?

Is the power of the police around here? Lol.

No such thing.

Another great joke though...a police officer trying to think of what he thinks a normal person thinks about police.

As usual you're creepy and unlawful, just thugs obviously, brain of too.

I'm answering people's questions. Now go away. "able2know"
kiuku

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 08:09 pm
@kiuku,
Are you trying to convince me the police are powerful?