Why do people deny evolution?

Frank Apisa

Sun 29 Jun, 2014 11:29 am
@kiuku,
kiuku wrote:

Simple: All the science in the world will not convince me of something my heart knows is not true.

Your heart is a pump. You do not know things using it. Saying "I know in my heart..." is a euphemism for "I do not know, but I don't want to acknowledge that I do not know."

Quote:
I've debunked scientific myths before.

Sure you have! And you've probably visited alien planets in another galaxy, right?

Quote:
I just knew it wasn't true, and I was able to support it factually later on, eventually. Eventually I was able to prove that this well established science was not real in fact.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5wvC80vmLZzZ1BfbBsByjZjgKCZMsYLLz5L090StxIrcHW4yG

cicerone imposter

Sun 29 Jun, 2014 11:48 am
@Frank Apisa,
The heart does not think. LOL
kiuku

Sun 29 Jun, 2014 11:58 am
@giujohn,
because I have people who copy me, like they plagiarize my book, like they basically 'farm me' for religious material, in the meantime steal other things too.

I'm putting it my book on nature. It'll be out one way or another, by me or by someone else. It'll be in my greater book on nature.
0 Replies

kiuku

Sun 29 Jun, 2014 12:00 pm
@Frank Apisa,
not according to Greek science; Greek science states that the heart is the mind or brain. People have been contesting for some time Modern people's views on where the mind actually resides or whether the brain moves the mind even. You obviously don't know Greek like me, so who is the Luney Toon? Traditional Luney Toon? Don't know Greek, don't know establishment.

It's not my fault you guys, modern people, don't know Greek, like I do. They can continue to farm me for religious material because they don't learn the Classics; why I don't have any rights. Continue to farm me for private school please.
Quehoniaomath

Sun 29 Jun, 2014 12:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
The heart does not think. LOL

are you sure??
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sun 29 Jun, 2014 01:27 pm
@kiuku,
kiuku wrote:

not according to Greek science; Greek science states that the heart is the mind or brain. People have been contesting for some time Modern people's views on where the mind actually resides or whether the brain moves the mind even.

Ummm...yeah, people of thousands of years ago, including ancient Greeks, did not understand how the body works.

Your heart is a pump...it pumps blood.

You can take that to the bank.

Quote:
You obviously don't know Greek like me, so who is the Luney Toon?

I am not interested in your sexual orientation...and you are the object of the Looney Tunes.

Quote:
Traditional Luney Toon? Don't know Greek, don't know establishment.

English, Kiuku. Work on your English so people can understand what you are trying to say.

Quote:
It's not my fault you guys, modern people, don't know Greek, like I do.

If you enjoy it...go with it. Are you a pitcher...or a catcher?

Quote:
They can continue to farm me for religious material because they don't learn the Classics; why I don't have any rights. Continue to farm me for private school please.

I gotta picture of someone "farming you for ideas."

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJklPUDxQJeZPWmVus5xX1qBBbuFiMD7nLBjbZtqUwF-Kw-Ldr

0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sun 29 Jun, 2014 01:44 pm
@kiuku,
I guess you never heard of "brain dead" while the heart kept the body 'alive.'
spendius

Sun 29 Jun, 2014 01:47 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Which means we don't really need the brain at all.
0 Replies

kiuku

Sun 29 Jun, 2014 05:52 pm
@JimmyJ,
You don't need the brain, or I don' t need the brain? There is no we here.

That's the thing, refutations to Evolution are many; I would probably supply you with Jehovah's Witness arguments, which you can find yourselves out of one of my favorite books actually.
farmerman

Sun 29 Jun, 2014 06:39 pm
@kiuku,
Quote:

That's the thing, refutations to Evolution are many
refutation is easy, proof is harder. try getting some hard evidence for your worldview.
kiuku

Sun 29 Jun, 2014 06:50 pm
@farmerman,
I did. I disproved a major scientific establishment. I did it in 2009.
kiuku

Sun 29 Jun, 2014 07:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
yea...it's the heart

like in Egypt--that's the only thing that mattered.
0 Replies

Wilso

Sun 29 Jun, 2014 07:59 pm
@kiuku,
kiuku wrote:

I did. I disproved a major scientific establishment. I did it in 2009.

Details?
Wilso

Sun 29 Jun, 2014 08:00 pm
People deny evolution for a single reason. It challenges their world view.
kiuku

Sun 29 Jun, 2014 08:51 pm
@Wilso,
I cannot publish that at this time. I mean to be decent. I mean to publish just a few things to make a point, just for fun. I came here to translate Latin or Greek and got carried away.

I did though!

By the way,

People plagiarized me, so that's why I don't publish certain things anymore. I don't publish things that make people money, like religion. On top of which it's the point...these questions can be answered in church, by a bishop, or by reading orthodox material; they don't! That's the annoying part. They don't know Greece. They don't know the Classics. It shows. And they don't want to go to church. They just want to write as if they do, so they come online and find me.

First of all, I led a sinless life. I took bible lessons from the Jehovah's Witnesses. I went to a Catholic school. I learned Latin, I learned the Classics. I read philosophy; my brother was a philosophy major. You know? I joined a monastery. They're not me, but they want to write like they are. They make my money. As if they ponder God, ever, though. The only time they think about God is when they want to impress other people with thoughts, like women. A lot of these questions are easily answered by going to church; no one would ever ask that if they went to a single church.

The arguments to Evolution are so many. I just happened to know it isn't true. That's my claim, above.
edgarblythe

Sun 29 Jun, 2014 09:15 pm
The ones who visit this thread to deny evolution do so arbitrarily, in the main. Not a one has demonstrated knowledge of the working of science.
Wilso

Sun 29 Jun, 2014 09:18 pm
@kiuku,
Can anyone translate this?
edgarblythe

Sun 29 Jun, 2014 09:37 pm
@Wilso,
He's so good he's afraid you will steal his stuff to make money off it. Meaning he can tell you he knows some bad **** but would have to kill you if he shared it with you.
roger

Sun 29 Jun, 2014 10:41 pm
@edgarblythe,
Wow! Good translation, and after reading that post I can see why people are stealing it right and left.
Wilso

Sun 29 Jun, 2014 10:45 pm
So many of these lunatics are legends of their own lunchtime.
0 Replies