Why do people deny evolution?

Quehoniaomath

Sun 22 Jun, 2014 11:26 am
@Romeo Fabulini,

Ok, answer only this one then.

Quote:
How about a baby who is mute and deaf and has a low iq and will never hear of jesus. Is he doomed too?
Or other people who cannot come to know jesus for medical reasons, are they doomed too?
see, what about then?
Romeo Fabulini

Sun 22 Jun, 2014 12:35 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
I ALWAYS answer questions, because only chickens duck questions, and we true holy men don't do "duck"..Smile
Check back a few posts for my sensational answer, and meanwhile check this-
Jesus got in hot water with the snooty priests who demanded to know why he spent time with simple beggars, prostitutes and outcasts instead of with them, but he sent them packing by saying stuff like-
"The prostitutes will get to heaven ahead of you" (Matt 21:31)
"I thank you Father for hiding these things from the wise and learned" (Matt 11:25-27)

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/jesus-another-runin_zpsd1d47484.jpg~original
Quehoniaomath

Sun 22 Jun, 2014 12:37 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
I ALWAYS answer questions, because only chickens duck questions, and we true holy men don't do "duck".

Good then

HERE is the question AGAIN:

Quote:
How about a baby who is mute and deaf and has a low iq and will never hear of jesus. Is he doomed too?
Or other people who cannot come to know jesus for medical reasons, are they doomed too?
see, what about then?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Sun 22 Jun, 2014 12:42 pm
Quote:
Quehon asked: How about a baby who is mute and deaf and has a low iq and will never hear of jesus. Is he doomed too?

How do you know that Jesus isn't already in the minds of such babies and people?
For example deaf-blind Helen Keller said "I always knew he was there"..Smile
Quehoniaomath

Sun 22 Jun, 2014 12:47 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
How do you know that Jesus isn't already in the minds of such babies and people?
For example deaf-blind Helen Keller said "I always knew he was there"

You are getting very illogical now!
Jesus in the minds of babies?? Really???
Well, and if that baby grows up to be an atheist, than what? then jesus disappeared from his mind?????
And if the baby is born in the east and becomes a muslim?
and so on and so forh...

Come on mate!

And you haven't , as far as I can tell, answered my question what a catholic is?

So, here it is again, what is a 'catholic'?

spendius

Sun 22 Jun, 2014 01:17 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
So, here it is again, what is a 'catholic'?

That's easy Q. A true Catholic is a person who adheres to the injunctions of the Catechism. Like a true doctor adheres to the Hippocratic oath or a true soldier adheres to military regulations.

Those who don't adhere to the strictness required by the Church and are ashamed of not doing so might be allowed to consider themselves as members.

But those who openly and proudly display obstinate disagreement with one jot of the Catechism are anti-Catholic as well as engaging in a bit of coy indecent exposure. What such people say in public is generally exceedingly trite, repetitive, self-serving and invariably suffers from the effect of a crabbed imagination.
spendius

Sun 22 Jun, 2014 01:29 pm
@spendius,
It looks to be similar with Constitutionalists. And with the even-handedness of the Judiciary and its outlying functionaries.
Romeo Fabulini

Sun 22 Jun, 2014 02:21 pm
Quote:
Quehon said to me: You are getting very illogical now!
Jesus in the minds of babies?? Really???
Well, and if that baby grows up to be an atheist, than what? then jesus disappeared from his mind?????
And if the baby is born in the east and becomes a muslim?
and so on and so forh...

Are you saying Jesus isn't in the minds of babies and the simple-minded?
Check this-
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these" (Matt 18:14)
"Become as little children" (Matt 18:3)

All kids are born pure and innocent, but as they get older their minds get polluted. Jesus said in the Parable of the Sower-
"Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants" (Matt 13:7)
just like your catholic teachers (thorns) choked your mind and put you off Jesus.
Likewise if a kid is born into a non-christian family, he gets polluted too, but there's nothing to stop him binning the family religion and becoming a Christian if he wants..Smile
spendius

Sun 22 Jun, 2014 03:01 pm
@spendius,
And Evolutionists.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Sun 22 Jun, 2014 10:37 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Likewise if a kid is born into a non-christian family, he gets polluted too, but there's nothing to stop him binning the family religion and becoming a Christian if he wants.

man o man

so, if a child gets born inta an islamic or hinduist or whatever family he is polluted??????????????????????????
No wonder we have religious wars!

My god, how crazy can one get!
spendius

Mon 23 Jun, 2014 04:15 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Well Q--I wouldn't use the sort of language Romeo uses but from an evolutionist's point of view those cultures were not developing nor capable of developing.

Islam denies evolution with considerable emphasis and Hindus think nothing of it.

And pro-evolutionists on A2K have used much stronger language about Christianity.

The captain of The Beagle was a fundamentalist Christian.

The reason evolutionists don't attack Islam as they do Christianity is because the latter is not only tolerant enough to allow them to but has generated the science which they use to do it. They prefer the victim to have no teeth or claws. They shy away when it has.

Science is intolerant by its very nature. Readings off instruments have a rigidity which cannot even be debated.

You don't understand the issues I'm afraid and I don't think you have any intention of trying to.

Hence the incoherence of foreign policy which has resulted in large scale military aid to Egypt which has sentenced 183 Brotherhood members to death and that political party was supported by the west in the overthrow of Mubarak.

Bleating about hoaxes is the signature tune of a non-entity.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 23 Jun, 2014 04:47 am
@spendius,
Quote:
Islam denies evolution with considerable emphasis and Hindus think nothing of it.

you are very wrong about the Hindus.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 23 Jun, 2014 05:22 am
There is also that other thing.

The Bible should bring morality bla bla bla.

But does it?

well, there have been societies without the bible, and having high morale, no war and so on and so forth.

Look around, you couldn's say that from all "Christian" countries?

Nope!
spendius

Mon 23 Jun, 2014 05:34 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
well, there have been societies without the bible, and having high morale, no war and so on and so forth.

Leaving out societies which have had little or no effect upon the world, which ones do you have in mind?
Quehoniaomath

Mon 23 Jun, 2014 07:51 am
@spendius,
Quote:
Leaving out societies which have had little or no effect upon the world, which ones do you have in mind?

you are the one doing circular reasoning now.

But I thought you were an atheist?
or do you , as an agent provacateur, change roles all the time?
Romeo Fabulini

Mon 23 Jun, 2014 11:55 am
Quote:
Quehon said: so, if a child gets born inta an islamic or hinduist or whatever family he is polluted??????????????????????????

You got it..Wink
Muslim kids are taught to hate Christians, and Hindu kids are taught to hate beggars, that's why Jesus said-
"If anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea" (Matt 18:6)

It's like I said earlier, kids are born innocent, but then their minds get polluted by their dickhead parents (including crackpot "christian" cultists) it's not rocket science-
"Jesus saved you from the empty way of life handed you by your forefathers" (1 Peter 1:18 )

That's why Jesus wants rebels and daredevils who aren't afraid to do their own thing..Smile

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/1493/ebkq.jpg

0 Replies

spendius

Mon 23 Jun, 2014 12:11 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
I politely asked you, Q, which societies you had in mind. I did not ask for that tripe.

You asserted that "well, there have been societies without the bible, and having high morale, no war and so on and so forth."

So which ones did you have in mind?

0 Replies

spendius

Mon 23 Jun, 2014 12:17 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
You seem to be one of those people who enjoy being outré and somewhat odd. There is no knowing what you will say next except that it will be something unusual and silly.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 23 Jun, 2014 02:22 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
You seem to be one of those people who enjoy being outré and somewhat odd. There is no knowing what you will say next except that it will be something unusual and silly.

Maybe there is a reason to the madness. Wink
A lot of people think what I am write is odd. because they don't really think at all!

Let me put it this way:

Quote:
Nothing in this world works the way you think it works, nothing!

and then there is this one and I agree with it:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxfygiwShD1qzvkuyo1_400.jpg

That is where I am coming from.

If I hear you, and Romeo and others I see only rlgion bla bla and pseudo science based on a religious book or "scientific' information.
Both are not to be trusted at all!

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 23 Jun, 2014 02:25 pm
http://www.inspirationinpictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/140204-5.jpg

And from this.

and then there is this:
http://www.quotesvalley.com/images/15/even-if-you-are-a-minority-of-one-the-truth-is-the-truth.jpg

well, you can call me a truthseeker in a world full of lies.
http://www.quotesvalley.com/images/31/in-a-time-of-deceit-telling-the-truth-is-a-revolutionary-act.jpg

Get it??

Pffffff where are these people coming from???