Why do people deny evolution?

farmerman

Tue 10 Jun, 2014 10:30 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
Quote:
It's laughable, that's all.
Pllease look up cladistics and get bck to me. im amazed at your worldview. Its astounding.

OH yeh, did you get me kicked off yet?

0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 10 Jun, 2014 10:31 am
Wow . . . are you gonna get banned ? ! ? ! ? Man . . . some people have all the luck.
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 10 Jun, 2014 10:34 am
@Setanta,
a mammoth and a mastodon hare some of the commonalities of thwir clade, as do the P51 nd the Spit. When you tke a Mustang G nd outfit it with the Griffin, you get the Mustang P51 H. Its top speed is reported 500mph plus.
(dropped tanks).

The mammoth was a Bi-feeder (forgae and browse), the Mastodon was a browser, similr airframes although different genera
0 Replies

spendius

Tue 10 Jun, 2014 10:38 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
why are wa talking airplanes?

It is to put some distance between themselves and the two questions they have been asked which are at the root of why people deny evolution and which they are too careful to answer because they know they will alienate their foolish fans if they do.

Snow.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Tue 10 Jun, 2014 10:40 am
Quote:
Quehon said: why are wa talking airplanes?
Can't people follow the information about the evolutionhoax anymore?
Figures!

I was just saying how the evolution of the Spitfire through 19 different versions from 1940 to 1945 is a bit like evolution in the natural world, but with one big difference- the Spitfire was evolved step-by-step by engineers and designers.
Evolutionists on the other hand claim that nobody designed animals and birds, and that they just evolved by random blind chance on their own..Smile
farmerman

Tue 10 Jun, 2014 10:40 am
@spendius,
Quote:
As for clades, the Spitfire is a sparrow--the Mustang is a sparrow hawk.
Cool analogies but Id add that both are hawks and a Spit is a peregrine, while a P51 (D) is a Coopers hawk. (Coopers fly long distances for their lunch while a peregrine will hang around the nesting site and dive bomb pigeons on the wing). Pretty much the same frames.

Setanta

Tue 10 Jun, 2014 10:50 am
@farmerman,
I posted those pictures for a reason. The Mustang has a wider and longer fuselage. It's wings are narrower, thicker and longer. It's tail assembly sits up above the top line of the fuselage.

I like your hawk analogy. But they were two different types of aircraft designed for two different purposes. When the Brits put a Merlin engine in the Mustang, it was able to assume a new operational paradigm.
Quehoniaomath

Tue 10 Jun, 2014 10:58 am
@Romeo Fabulini,

Quote:
I was just saying how the evolution of the Spitfire through 19 different versions from 1940 to 1945 is a bit like evolution in the natural world, but with one big difference- the Spitfire was evolved step-by-step by engineers and designers.
Evolutionists on the other hand claim that nobody designed animals and birds, and that they just evolved by random blind chance on their own

Ok, Thanks, is clear!
(And welll, thay can say what they want, but they have no proof of what they are saying)

I have something similar here somewhere with automobiles.

I will take a look.
farmerman

Tue 10 Jun, 2014 11:01 am
@Quehoniaomath,
according to you all automobiles stopped being perfected when Newto died?? or, as a creationist

ALL autos were created at the exact same time.
A Duryea was produced the same time as a Lamborghini Sesto Elemente'

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/p1oyWeWEc4c/maxresdefault.jpg
Quehoniaomath

Tue 10 Jun, 2014 11:08 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
according to you all automobiles stopped being perfected when Newto died?? or, as a creationist

I didn't say that.
I am not a creatonist.
farmerman

Tue 10 Jun, 2014 11:12 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:

I didn't say that.
I am not a creatonist
Then why do you "buy ll the crap from AIG CRI and the Discovery Institute" when NONE of it has even the slightest mount of truth nd is, actually, primarily lies printed by Creationists?
You hve a weird way of efining evidence.
You don't question anything like the quote mining from CRI even after I showed you that those quotes were manufactured clips taken waaay out of context and don't say anything like what your puppetmasters make you believe.

How are you on unicorns, bigfeet, the Jersey Devil, nd the Lox Ness monster?
0 Replies

spendius

Tue 10 Jun, 2014 11:14 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Cool analogies but Id add that both are hawks and a Spit is a peregrine, while a P51 (D) is a Coopers hawk. (Coopers fly long distances for their lunch while a peregrine will hang around the nesting site and dive bomb pigeons on the wing).

What utter drivel. I hope those who allowed you a voice in Pa. education are taking note.
spendius

Tue 10 Jun, 2014 11:17 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
I posted those pictures for a reason. The Mustang has a wider and longer fuselage. It's wings are narrower, thicker and longer. It's tail assembly sits up above the top line of the fuselage.

We all know your reason for posting the pictures Set. It is that this thread topic is out of your range and you're trying to dumb it down.
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 10 Jun, 2014 11:18 am
@spendius,
can you do better than set or I? If so, then give a demo of your skills at analogizing
Setanta

Tue 10 Jun, 2014 11:22 am
@farmerman,
I used the sparrow analogy based on the wings when seen in profile from above or below. Your hawk analogy is good because both aircraft are hunters. But they descend from different lines.
spendius

Tue 10 Jun, 2014 11:24 am
@farmerman,
Well--a brother and sister have two common ancestors but I don't see any homologous similarities between them of any importance.

Readers here are the judges of who does the best. Not you or I or Set.

On the matter of the thread topic you are both nowhere in sight.
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 10 Jun, 2014 11:26 am
@Setanta,
I liked the Twainian "sparrow,v Sparrow Hawk. "

Now spendi will show up and admonish us to "get a room"

At least We HAVE sex lives you drunken Limey batshit Bastard!!
spendius

Tue 10 Jun, 2014 11:37 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
If so, then give a demo of your skills at analogizing

You will find a comprehensive explanation of analogy in the Introduction to Spengler's masterpiece which is based on the principle.

The Roman and the Yankee.
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 10 Jun, 2014 11:37 am
I'm not familiar with his dipsomania. Ain't it a little early in the day to be incoherently drunk?
farmerman

Tue 10 Jun, 2014 11:39 am
@Setanta,
Its past 5 Oclock PM for him. So Im betting hes quaffed a few pints
0 Replies