What Should I Do?

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2013 05:32 pm
So 2 weeks ago I started speaking to this girl on facebook and twice in person for little bit. she knows i like her and i caught her few times staring at me but recently i found out she has boyfriend because i ask her over facebook message how's her revison going for exams and what she did on weekend . . . .in reply she said she was working most of the time then was out for dinner with her bf. i told her i was gutted that she's not single. she replied back again but totally ignored the part i said i'm gutted shes not single.

so i was wondering if she wants me to stop speaking to her or just to see how i react? i mean there's no sign of her bf what so ever. no picture on facebook or anything
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 856 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jcboy

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2013 05:39 pm
@nikudada,
Why are you surprised she ignored the part about not being single? She already told you she has a boyfriend.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2013 05:41 pm
@nikudada,
Many people have partners who are not on FB and whose pix are not there either.

I don't think my partner has any pix of me on his FB page. There's no need. I have a couple of him but they are in the context of photos of someone/something else.

Why should she respond to your comment about being gutted? I would have stepped over it as well.

She is the only one who knows if she wants you to stop speaking to her. If you want to know, you have to ask her.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2013 10:59 am
@nikudada,
I think most girls would have ignored your "gutted"remark. Afterall, the only reason for making it was to hint to her that you were interested in her. If she has a boyfriend, she probably does not particularly care that you are interested in her.

Quote:
so i was wondering if she wants me to stop speaking to her or just to see how i react?
Why do newbies come here and ask questions that we cannot possibly answer? If you really feel a need to answer your question, then ask her. Nobody on any forum anywhere can tell you for sure.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2013 03:31 pm
@nikudada,
You dropped a BIG hint and she ignored it. So there's your answer.

After this, relate with girls with no BF.
0 Replies