don't know If I'm pregnant?

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 01:03 pm
I had an implant for a year and a half I was constantly on my period...my last one was the 11th of nov I decicded to get my implant removed, on the 13th of novemeberI had my injection and then the following week I had my implant out and still no period...I got werid pains in my belly and it aint a belly ache and my moods have been everywhere. I have little lumps around my nipples I feel sleepy all the while appitite has increased but sometimes I have been put off food I also get a lot of heaches. I'm quite skinny and I have a little podge on my belly and its quite hard..because I'm skinny its hard to tell weather I put on weight
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 879 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Germlat

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 01:13 pm
@emmaempson94,
Home tests are so inexpensive these days...I'm sure you don't know if it's the hormones due to the implant or you being pregnant. I found out I was pregnant when I was almost 5 months LOL..I saw a cardiologist for discomfort with heart palpitations. I had a normal menstrual cycle all along..Wow.
jespah

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 01:27 pm
@emmaempson94,
Buy a home test and follow the instructions.
0 Replies

emmaempson94

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 01:27 pm
@Germlat,
I can't afford a test atm as things are tight I just wanted to know what people thought as my body is so used to being on a period for a year and a half I'm only 19 and I'm quite skinny I've put on a little weight but I'm not sure if I was pregant if I would be able to tell lol x
jespah

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 01:29 pm
@emmaempson94,
It'll be a lot more expensive for you to be pregnant, whether you choose to go through with the pregnancy or get an abortion. Talk to the possible father and ask him for the $$.

EPT on Google costs $12.99
emmaempson94

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 01:31 pm
@jespah,
Me and the father have been together for over a year and a half and will be getting one when paid but for now I wanted some advice on that people might think it could be x
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 01:43 pm
@emmaempson94,
You could go to a planned pregnancy center and get a blood test for free if you don't want you ask your BF. But..you can also buy one for just a dollar or two at a dollar store(just as preliminary of course). As you can tell from my story bodies response to pregnancy can vary greatly
emmaempson94

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 02:25 pm
@Germlat,
Ill be going to the doctors on monday to find out what's wrong as they do it for free I'm just wondering weather people know if its pregencacy or something different
Germlat

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 02:30 pm
@emmaempson94,
No true way of knowing until you get tested
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 02:46 pm
@Germlat,
That's a good idea....go to the dollar store and get one, just check the expiration date isn't past.

The store brand at Walgreens is less than what Jes even posted ($12.99), I see online it's like $10.50 or something.

Even if things are tight, I would hope you could scrape $10 bucks together. Collect all the change you can find, pawn something, ask 5 friends or relatives for $2 each, sell something on craigslist, return something you recently bought and still have the receipt for, offer to babysit for someone, offer to do someones laundry, offer to clean someone's house. check out craigs list for gigs.

Like G. said, go to planned parenthood. It's income based and if you don't have much, the test would be free.
chai2

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 02:47 pm
@chai2,
Whoops, just read you're going to the Dr. Monday...in any event those are ways to start getting $10 together for a pregnancy test.

How are you going to pay the doctor when you go to see him Monday? You mean they'll do the test for free and not charge you for a visit either?
0 Replies