Does he like me or am I looking too into it?

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2013 06:08 pm
Ok, I like this guy on my course, I'll call him James on here and his friend will be called Fred,

Basically, Fred has been asking me personal questions like "do you have a boyfriend?" and when I said no, he asked me why and then started to talk about James to me. Also he's been asking me why I'm not sitting near James when I'm not near him or asking me where he is.

My friend overheard the two of them talking when I left the room (he missed the first part of their conversation sadly, Fred was asking James, "wouldn't it be awkward because you see her everyday?" and James replied "no, (something else here, as I said my friend didn't hear it very well), I care about her" and stopped talking about it when I came back in.

This past week, I've been talking to James on Facebook during the evening and on average, we talk for roughly 3 hours at a time. But when I asked him if he thought I was cute, he said he refuses to answer that so I teased him saying "oh so you don't think I'm cute" and he replied "You are really but I just dont like answering these sorts of things >: P because don't know how its going to be taken" basically meaning that someone would look to far into the words and think that he likes them.

So I have no idea if he friendzoned me or if I did it to him or if he's interested in me or not.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 621 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2013 07:06 pm
Gus like girls who are confident, fun, and smart. When you asked him if he thought you were cute, you came off as needy and insecure and wanting approval.

Start again with this guy and change your approach.

0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 12:25 am
@HoshiRaito,
I don't know how old you are but this stuff is really immature. If you like James, show you're interested.
0 Replies