Asking the Girl Out (college)

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2013 12:27 pm
I am a sophomore in college. There is a girl that I really like, and it is pretty obvious that the feelings are mutual. We've been hanging out casually a lot recently, and when we're not together, we're usually texting each other. I know I'm going to ask her out, that's not the problem. The problem is that the Fall 2013 semester at my college is going to end in less than 2 weeks, and then I'm not going to see her for all of Winter Break (6 weeks). Should I ask her out now and start a relationship when pretty soon I'm not going be able to see her for 6 weeks, or should I wait the 8 weeks until the beginning of the Spring 2014 semester to ask her out?

I have this fear that attraction has an expiration date, and if I don't take advantage of this opportunity, it will go away. I really like this girl, so I want to ask her out ASAP, but I have this nagging feeling that the apartness for a month and a half could have a weird affect on the beginning of our relationship. Am I thinking about this too much when it's not really a big deal, or are my concerns relatively founded?

What would you guys do in my situation?

Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 697 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2013 03:08 pm
Do it - ASAP.

Don't overthink this. Just ask her out and see what happens.

0 Replies

contrex

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 04:50 pm
Go for it now. If she says 'no', you didn't have to waste 6 hopeful weeks not knowing she was going to say that, and can refocus yourself. If she says 'yes', you can have some fun. Bottom line, don't waste time. You have less of it than you think.

0 Replies

Ashx88

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 12:26 pm
@Mjdshouse,
take her out with romantic mood and make her enjoy the unlimited and by nest she is your's for ever ..
0 Replies