Morris: Gorelick U.S. Official Most Responsible for 9/11

au1929

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:29 am
There is jubilation in the White House and the at our intellegence agencies. Why because they found the scapegoat. The author of the "WALL". We can now excuse the failures and ineptitude of our intellegance agencies and those administration officials responsible for our protection. Ain't politics grand? Sad Sad
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:30 am
McGentrix wrote:
again, afraid of what?

being held accountable for anything, anytime, anywhere.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 08:06 am
If there waqs something for them to be accountable for, I would agree. But, as the only one who can be truly accountable for 9/11 is hiding somewhere in Aghnaistan/Pakistan I don't think that this has anyone in the administration scared.

The truth is coming out that both the Clinton and Bush administrations were lacking in getting the various intelligence organizations to cooperate with each other. Post 9/11 the current administration has made great leaps in getting these org's to talk with each other through the Homeland Security department and by increasing the amount of funding that they receive.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 08:19 am
Has anyone noticed that almost all the people who have testified thus far have admitted that they or their agencies made mistakes and had deficiencies. The glaring exception has been members of this administration.
I would suppose that is because their leader is omnipotent and converses with God on a regular basis. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 08:35 am
au1929 wrote:
Has anyone noticed that almost all the people who have testified thus far have admitted that they or their agencies made mistakes and had deficiencies. The glaring exception has been members of this administration.
I would suppose that is because their leader is omnipotent and converses with God on a regular basis. Rolling Eyes

Point well taken and point made. It will be lost on certain members I predict. :wink:
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 02:45 pm
Does anyone still believe that Clarke was not telling the truth about the administrations attitude towards AlQaeda prior to 9/11. If you notice the character assassination mill in the White House has been quiet of late. Can anyone guess why? Embarrassed Embarrassed
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 03:14 pm
Have you guys forgotten that Dick Morris was the man behind the Bill Clinton image? He was Clinton's closest adviser and public relations strategists until he had to be scuttled over a bit of a sex-thing indiscretion. Darn shame too as he was very effective and good at his job and the 'thing' was 'just about sex. . .'

Now you can't stand him and say he has no right to be speaking out.

Okay, let's not see a single other post put out there as 'evidence' unless the person is a member of whatever organization he or she is criticizing. If you aren't a plumber, you should have no opinion on plumbing. If you aren't a president, you should have no opinion about presidents. That seems fair to me.

(Sorry about the rant--and it is aimed only at those who are trashing Dick Morris because he had the audacity to write a column about Gorelick.)
0 Replies

infowarrior

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 03:39 pm
Let's not forget the Dick Morris is now a paid talking head for Murdock's Fox News where his appearances always include much liberal bashing.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 05:03 pm
He is entitled to the same bashing as Clarke was.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 05:55 pm
Hey I have no quarrel with taking on Morris's opinion about stuff. He has the knack of offending both sides equally Smile

I just took exception to those who said he had no right to an opinion about somebody on the 9/11 commission. That just struck a nerve.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 08:16 pm
Gorelick obviously had an agenda to lead the dogs in a direction opposite her.

For someone who was heavily involved in the quagmire, she has no place on the Commission.

I agree with those who say she should be a witness.
0 Replies