Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 03:52 pm
Hey All, Need your help on this situation. I have been with my girlfriend for 3 years and love her to death and not sure how I let this happen. I am engaged and we are getting married soon. I was at the bar a few weekends ago with a couple buddies, I rarley go to the bars but i used to go when I was single alot. I could never think of cheating on my girlfriend in a million years cause I lover her alot and thats not the type of guy i am.. I would rather break it off then mess her life up. As i was at the club with some buddies, we got a lot of drinks in us and thats were the trouble started. It was the type of night that led to blacking out/passing out at the end. It was not till the next day which really caused the concern because I didnt realize what was goin on the previous night and it went so quickly that it just went on. As i look back on that night, a girl was dancing with my buddy and started to make her way over to me, next thing i knew we where dancing with her and she started rubbing me on the dance floor. I dont remember all of it and it makes me sick. I dont remember telling her to stop but i also dont remember telling her i want more and acting on thise actions. I know I didnt touch her or kiss her at any point and the dancing/touching was maybe 5-10mins? I had a buddy there that said nothing else went on and I did nothing wrong in terms of goin after her etc. She ended up goin home with some other guy and i was not with her at the end of the night. I dont remember leaving her but they all said that I ended up leaving and my buddy just continued to dance with her. I cant seem to wrap my head around this and need some advice.. Should i tell her? How bad is this situation and is this worth breaking/ending an engagements over?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,436 • Replies: 5
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 04:18 pm
@alterego,
Your chemically induced amnesia story aint buyin any hay at the market. You need a better story. Maybe Lordyaswas will show up. Hes British and as full a **** as a Chrissmas Goose and will therefore be able to spin a more believable alibi. Brits are good at that. We Americans don't hqve enough history in proper diplomacy
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 05:20 pm
@alterego,
You had a blackout. That's what happens when you drink too much.

Sounds like you just danced with her - innocent enough, since it appears she danced with a lot of guys and ended up with the last one.

Quit beating yourself up for nothing. You acted like an ass because of the drinking. Thanks goodness nothing else happened. Stop indulging in self-drama.
alterego

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 06:48 pm
@PUNKEY,
@punkey. Thanks for the reply
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2013 08:12 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Your chemically induced amnesia story aint buyin any hay at the market. You need a better story. Maybe Lordyaswas will show up. Hes British and as full a **** as a Chrissmas Goose and will therefore be able to spin a more believable alibi. Brits are good at that. We Americans don't hqve enough history in proper diplomacy

Or, has the Church Lady says.....

0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2013 10:52 am
Quote:
Alterego said: she started rubbing me on the dance floor

What are you mate, a tin of floor polish?
0 Replies