Is my girlfriend cheating on me?

Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2013 07:15 pm
My girlfriend and her brother & sister-in-law live in the same house, different units. Last week when I met the dad of my girlfriend's sister-in-law for the first time, he was surprised I was the one introduced to him as my girlfriend's boyfriend. He commented afterwards how he thought my girlfriend's boyfriend was a black man. Whatever the color, now I'm thinking that he saw another guy go in or come out of my girlfriend's apartment one day. Am I paranoid?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 1,630 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2013 07:25 pm
@confusedjeff,
Ask her! You don't need to sound like you're interrogating her - just tell her what the dad said. Even make a joke about it. I'm not sure why you haven't already. There's probably a totally inncocent explanation. Maybe her previous boyfriend was black - or she has a good friend who is.
confusedjeff

Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2013 07:35 pm
@Pearlylustre,
Her previous boyfriend wasn't black, I met him and he was white. She was there when he made the comment. I'm worried if I bring it up she will think I don't trust her. But there has never been a friend visiting when I was at her place.
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 08:05 am
@confusedjeff,
Was it a joke? Whatever you think, why can't you ask her, "Say, what did dad mean by his comment that your last BF was black. I thought it was Fred."?

See what she says - and by the way, why does it matter anyway?

0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2013 08:33 pm
@confusedjeff,
You should forget about it. If she's ever cheated it will come up on a later date.
0 Replies