Are construction workers easy to talk to?

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 12:42 pm
I mean, a back massage of any type would be wonderful but surely not right away.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 01:20 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
You're the one who said you want to live with him. ...

Equestrianforlife7xo wrote:
Never said that. I have not even met the guy. My lord.

Back on 1/4/14, Equestrianforlife7xo wrote:
It gives me that desire of wanting to live with him.

LINK

panzade

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 01:48 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Quote:
Are we promoting sex here?

Why do people think that discussing birth control promotes sex?
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 01:55 pm
@Ticomaya,
Ok, people say things but don't always mean then. Accidental. One step at a time though. Who knows what will happen. But now disregard that.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 01:56 pm
@panzade,
Because what does the discussion of birth control usually lead to? What is the result. Sex.
panzade

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 02:06 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
I know it seems that way to you but the idea that NOT talking about birth control stops the occurrence of sex is a fallacy and is a major reason why teenagers are having babies in our predominantly fundamentalist states.
IRFRANK

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 03:14 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
I've had a crush on my wife for over 20 years. And yes, in the beginning there was a lot of lust involved. Still is. We are life partners.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 03:41 pm
@panzade,
Oh yeah, in that case and sense, yes certainly I agree. Depends on what sense your intending, education purposes in that matter. But they should refrain from it, unfortunately it's a rare happening.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 03:42 pm
@IRFRANK,
That is sweet.
Roberta

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 05:22 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Although you responded, you didn't really address my concerns. Most people here are concerned that you are looking for trouble by trying to meet a total stranger. Although that's one of my concerns, it isn't my primary concern. What worries me is your seemingly unhealthy obsessive behavior. Please don't shrug it off. Try taking a step back. Try seeing yourself from someone else's perspective.

BTW, crushes are not limited to kids. I currently have a crush. And I'm really old.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 05:57 pm
@Roberta,
I've got a bottle of orange crush in the cupboard and that's really bloody old, I should chuck it out.
panzade

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 06:11 pm
@izzythepush,
puhleeze...proper terminology
http://www.drpeppersnapplegroup.com/smedia/www/2011/03/22/img-orangina-group-shot_005400259499.jpg
izzythepush

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 06:24 pm
@panzade,
This American enough for you?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9c/Orange_Crush_box.jpg
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 06:30 pm
@Roberta,
I ain't no child nor kid, but ya I get your point.

You see, it's a completely different scenario when you're picturing someone like myself meeting someone for the first time and their interpretation of me. My first impression don't always go exactly how I'd like them, I've improved, but it's nothing wild or out of the ordinary such as this reckless behavior to a degree I've portrayed. If this makes sense, my anxiety takes over and controls myself, it's definitely a barrier that I have to work around. Once I get comfortable with someone I can take to them fluently and with ease. Sometimes there's some tension and uneasiness when my anxiety takes action. But at the same time it controls, perhaps keep me in line, will in this instance. Sometimes too much until I get it under control and over time I will feel relaxed. Just have to work to it. So essentially, somewhat works in my favor because it keeps things under control. Possibly too much but hey what can you do.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 06:39 pm
@Roberta,
I don't know how much anxiety I will be faced or nervousness when speaking too this guy, but hopefully not too much.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 07:35 pm
I also have a tad bit of self-consciousness. But will need to get out of that eventually if I'm intending to be a fitness model as one of my careers.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 07:53 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
I hope you have a Dad in your life. Sometimes if fathers die or abandon their daughters when they are very young, it can very confusing for young women regarding what is considered appropriate behaviour between males and females. This is very different than calling someone stupid. It's difficult to recognize warning signs if you didn't have a decent male role model. That could be a grandfather, a trusted uncle or stepfather. Its not a guarantee that you are doomed nor is always true that girls with great Dads don't get confused.

I hope you do have a great Dad, and you talk to him.......or your Mother.
panzade

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 09:50 pm
@glitterbag,
Very sweet GB. I was thinking along the same lines.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 11:33 pm
@panzade,
Well you know me, America's Sweetheart. I'm running out of advice////no I haven't run out of advice, I just haven't figured out how to translate grown up to 18 year old. My Grand daughter was here all day, she ran us ragged. And she's used to being negotiated regarding what time she wants to eat lunch, switched her choice from waffles to cereal. Thinks she can order Grand dad around, Granddad disabused her of that notion today. She went full on Sarah Bernhart in the kitchen, rolled up in a ball and sobbed pitifully. Granddad left to sit in the family room and she crawled on hands and knees from the kitchen to collapse at Granddad's side, then lost interest because her Super Bowl show wasn't that well received. It was over in 5 or 6 minutes. I will sleep good tonight.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2014 04:30 pm
@glitterbag,
Thank you. That was very sweet. I've had a decent relationship with my father, but it's sporadic depending on his mood. He is, and it's a consensual agreement that everyone thinks he is a moody person and can be grumpy. That will throw our relationship off, and not only myself but get anyone aggravated with me. His dad(my grandfather) I was not close to. Vaguely knew him as he lived in a different country for the majority of his life. Whereas my grandfather on my mom's side, didn't really have a deep relationship with him but at least he was around me often until I was about 8 or 9 when he passed away.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 12:58:37