Are construction workers easy to talk to?

ossobuco

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 08:24 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
You are hallucinating.

A friend of mine, long ago, was approached by her neighbor downstairs, an exceptional pilot, secret missions. They kissed and there was a spark and I heard about it for some time after. Always about the spark. Years about the spark.

Part of that was true, the pilot business, but he said he could never marry because of the secrecy. I did fly with them once in his cessna, or whatever it was. He worked at Edwards. Knew Yeager, I take it, and I believe that; lost friends in crashes, I believed that - he was advanced in helicoptor design as a I later figured out by looking him up.

My friend spent a long time in love with that guy, no go.

I think his car, thunderberd, was number five in line.

I ran into him at the math building at ucla some years later. He had bright red hair.

My regret now is that we should have talked.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 08:30 pm
@Butrflynet,
Trust me, I was already aware prior to all of this. And thank you!! I hope so too.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 08:31 pm
@Butrflynet,
Thank you
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 08:34 pm
@ossobuco,
"Good things come to those who take initiative".
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 08:42 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
You are bullshitting yourself in fantasy. We all do that, but dismiss it faster.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 08:50 pm
@ossobuco,
Stop. That quote was in referral to your comment about that love interest.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 10:48 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Love? You think some guy who waves at you loves you?

Stop it.

Plus actual love is more than infatuation.

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 07:01 am
@ossobuco,
I never said love! End of story with you.
PUNKEY

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 12:39 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Are construction workers easy to talk to?

YES! - but you aren't.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 01:50 pm
@PUNKEY,
Well I can be when I want to. Selective hearing.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 06:51 pm
@Butrflynet,
I know I'm possibly going too far too soon, getting ahead of myself, but I have not yet learned how to drive or obtained my license, and I am this close to looking to live out on my own(not looking to, but sometimes would be nice. Parents are aggravating when you have to deal with moodiness and the 9 yards of menopausal mothers. It gives me that desire of wanting to live with him. Also wanting to get in his truck with him and teach me how to drive. I want to derive a truck, want to eventually buy one, so learning to drive starting out in a truck couldn't be better. But how do I control the rush, the urge of wanting to do all of this. One step of a time, but I need some guidance. Stumped.
Butrflynet

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 09:34 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
What are you going to do if he doesn't remember you from that brief bit of flirtation weeks ago?
cherrie

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 09:46 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Equestrianforlife7xo wrote:

It gives me that desire of wanting to live with him.

I stopped responding here a while ago because it was doing my head in, but I have been reading along and I couldn't let this pass.

You've never spoken to him, you don't know his name or anything else about him, and now you want to set up house with him. You really have to try and get some grip on reality here. What do we have to say to you to get through to you?
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 10:24 pm
@Butrflynet,
Wel why are you mention this now rather than earlier in conversation while you were giving me positive feed back?
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 10:33 pm
@cherrie,
I never implied that. You are misunderstanding. I said just for instance, I'd get the desire to live with any man to get myself out of my house for a bit. Unlogical thinking, I am aware. Sometimes you say things for the hell of it(as it would be nice) but don't actually mean it because, I obviously would not exchange greetings and move in immediately with him.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 10:35 pm
@Butrflynet,
I get its realistic. But you were being positive and optimistic not too long ago in your comments, where is this sudden discouragement coming from.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 11:26 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
I think he sounds wonderful. Please stoop to anything to re-engage his interest. By the way, please give your menopausal mother a way to get into A2K to tell us when your body is discovered. We will commiserate with her about how stupid you were. Being stupid doesn't mean something awful should happen to you, but you are pretty determined. God help you, you are either a 40 year old man pretending to be a female teenager, or a teenager with waaaay too much attitude. Stop wasting everyone's time.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 11:55 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Based on the cloud you floated in on to write your last post, I thought you could use a glimpse at what might be your reality on that day.

Are you prepared for him not remembering you or not wanting anything more than the brief flirtation you had?

You've really built this into a nearly impossible fantasy and I hope you aren't setting yourself up to be very hurt if it doesn't go the way you've fantasized.
Butrflynet

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 11:59 pm
@Butrflynet,
I'm not discouraging the meeting, as long as you have your friend with you. What I am discouraging is this Prince Charming dream you have of him sweeping you off your feet and taking you away from all your family problems.

roger

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 12:33 am
@Butrflynet,
Un huh. Seems like where ever you go, there you are.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 09:45:35