Are construction workers easy to talk to?

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2014 04:33 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I just haven't figured out how to translate grown up to 18 year old.

Translate "grown up"? Is that an insult to me?
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2014 04:48 pm
@glitterbag,
And two brothers. 19 year old and 23 yr old.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2014 10:53 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Well your brothers could be good folks to lean on, but not yet enough experience under their belts to influence you. My dad would take the time to find out what was happening to me, your dads grouchy , tough titties, so was mine. You need to talk to him......but I doubt you will. You have received advice from men and women screaming stop, this will lead to disaster.

Many decent men have warned you this is dangerous, believe me they are giving you good advice. The women advising you have experienced many unpleasant unwanted or bolt out of the blue grouping, inappropriate touching, and some full blown assaults. Decent men don't do these things, but a mooning teenager acting love sick stalking a construction guy may come off as easy pickings or a stalker endangering his family and personal freedom.

For Christ's sake join a club or volunteer for something you value. Knock off the creepy stalking of men who may or may not know you are alive.

You seem determined to put yourself in a possibly embarrassing or dangerous situation. Good luck, you really need it.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2014 10:58 pm
@glitterbag,
Yes on that.

I have started to worry re him. I posted that and erased it, but it is a consideration.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2014 11:18 pm
@ossobuco,
Horny needy teen acting out fantasies lurks through the trees.

I'll be blunt. Consider masturbation.

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 09:17 am
@glitterbag,
I'm not going to. Haven't I already said I'm over it, learned from what I did, and won't do something like that again? Lesson learned. End of story. You don't have to keep antagonizing or fixating on the situation. I get it. But no need to keep analyzing and whatnot.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 09:22 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
You seem determined to put yourself in a possibly embarrassing or dangerous situation. Good luck, you really need it.

It's sickening but yet insulting at the same time hearing something like that as I am far from not. I don't know what part of my actions made you seem to believe that. I learned my lesson from my previous action, but just because of that one mistake does not mean its going to chain effect on my behavior throughout the rest of this. That would be my utmost least desire.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 09:23 am
@ossobuco,
Knock it off. That is disgusting, and inappropriate.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 09:24 am
@glitterbag,
FYI, I in fact DO talk to my father.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 10:12 am
If there is anything you want to call childish, THIS is childish. Going over the same content in different word phrasing as I already have had it established and have a full grasp, full picture on the concept. I get it but repeating it is only going to cause aggravation. Adults make mistakes, but they move on from it. You learn your lessons. But afterwards you don't fixate. Sure, why the hell did I do that outrageous thing. But I've learned from it. Rather look at it from a positive state than negative now.
panzade

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 12:13 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
You're funny.
Your argument is so typical coming from a teenager who has very little life experience.(If you're truly a teenager)
These old farts are trying to warn you about something you can't comprehend...the banality of evil.

The despair felt by a young woman who is being stalked by a truly dangerous human being.

The shame that clings to you when you totally misinterpret a man's advances and you're raped by overwhelming strength and power.

You Can't Handle The Truth!
Quote:
I get it

no you don't!

Quote:
Adults make mistakes, but they move on from it. You learn your lessons. But afterwards you don't fixate. Sure, why the hell did I do that outrageous thing. But I've learned from it. Rather look at it from a positive state than negative now.

And Glitterbag tries to help you avoid a mistake that may have derailed her life...and could derail yours....who knows?
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 12:30 pm
@panzade,
My mom has educated me on these subjects. I am aware. My mom has even told me she trusts me because I have common sense. She will warn me of things, but just as a extra tip or guide line as she knows I'm aware. Hearing all of this is nothing new to me, I've heard it before numerous times. May not seem like I comprehend it, but I really do get the whole picture and I appreciate everyone's concerns.

Yes, I understand that; once you're raped, you have no control of going back undoing or fixing what happened. And men are surely strong, I would not be able to help myself out of the situation.

And that's true. So, I have been listening to her. I'm sorry it may not seem like I don't understand but I do. Sometimes certain things are hard for me to explain and express my ultimately true feelings.
panzade
  Selected Answer

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 12:32 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Well said and I think you ARE ready to face your adult life and I won't bother you anymore...good luck.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 12:34 pm
@panzade,
Are you being sarcastic or serious?
panzade

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 12:45 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Serious. Why? Do you suffer from low self-esteem? Seriously
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 12:53 pm
@panzade,
Maybe, due to people talking to me like a clueless child who just entered the world when I have plenty of awareness on particular subjects. Not only is It aggravating but self-esteem/self-worth lowering. It hurts.
But anyways, thank you.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 12:53 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Equestrianforlife7xo wrote:

I have not talked to him yet, but I will once I get myself down to the track as the prior date did not work out. I have a planned set date for next week. Smile
Yes, high school girl, but I'm not underage so there's no unlawfulness that either of us would have to be concerned about.

You posted this early December, since you have so quickly learned from all your previous stupid self obsessed behaviour, you must realize that just because you are 18, does not mean "no unlawfulness for either of us". Employers take a dim view of men attempting to flirt with high school girls. You fixated on him not the other way around, you could cause this man to lose his job, get labeled a creep and he has done nothing wrong, just became the star of a teenage crush.
Hopefully he has already noticed you and maintains a healthy distance.

You think you have all this figured out in such a clever fashion, but if you continue this unhealthy obsessive stalker like behaviour you may bring harm to yourself or you could complicate this mans life in a very destructive way.

For someone who thinks she's so smart, you're oblivious to customary social boundaries and appear to have poor impulse control. When you're called out, you trot out ridiculous justifications, and pathetic "we all make mistakes" but you "learn from yours". Well, it sure doesn't appear you are very quick to even recognize a mistake, but you have been yammering on for 50 days. I'm not sure why any one of us continues to try to give you advice, you reject everything.
Maybe what you really want is everyone discussing your favorite topic, you!!
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 01:14 pm
@glitterbag,
Yes I know that!! I was fully aware of the fact that it could possibly look bad on him or cost him a bad title by possibly dating someone the age of myself. I was actually looking out on that for the sake of him. I had a conversation in my head about that, how it would be frowned upon. And I even discussed it with my friend because I needed to let it out. I'm not fooling around here, once I read what you wrote, my eyes instantly lit up because I have put that into perspective. But if we start off as friends, remain friends until I have a full grasp on what kind of person he is.

I haven't thought or blatantly stated that I'm smart, I was told. So please don't put that title on me. I apologize for not being a genious and having a quick reaction or recognition to my mistakes and taking a little while. Live with my brain for one day and you can feel how very frustrating it is.

I take EVERYTHING that everyone says into thought and consideration, I'm not rejecting just responding in my opinion, whether its adding on to it or whatever but I promise you I'm not rejecting. Panzade comment above was stating something that I was already aware of, I responded and she realized I was aware of consequences and possible scenarios and showed recognition and complimented me. This is so very frustrating and tedious I feel like I'm constantly repeating myself. I don't know everything, and I am receptive to taking your advise as you've lived longer than me as well as the many other "old farts" but please don't take this the wrong way I do appreciate your concerns and am hearing all of you out.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 02:04 pm
Whoever changed, or is changing the forum topic, thank you. Much more appropriate listings.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 02:09 pm
@glitterbag,
Thought just came upon me but I'm certainly not going to jump into a relationship.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/17/2024 at 08:53:52