Are construction workers easy to talk to?

IRFRANK

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 10:33 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
Oh, by the way, love is a product of care, not an explosion of yellow lights.

You are correct, of course. But I didn't want to get into the difference between love and lust.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 10:43 pm
@IRFRANK,
Nods.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 10:46 pm
@ossobuco,
Which brings up the question of condoms. Equestrian surely needs a supply at hand.

Roberta

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 01:52 am
I've been following along. Reading as things were posted. Dumbfounded at some of what I read.

First, the editor in me is compelled to say that "balling" your eyes out is not only painful but sexual. I think that bawling would be the better choice. (Sorry. I'm compulsive.)

Your description of your visit to the construction site was unsettling. Why were you concerned that someone would see you. Concerned from every angle. Why would anyone care that you were there?

Two hours! Two hours of just staring and doing nothing? If you wanted to know whether he was there or not, five minutes could have done the trick. This behavior makes me extremely uncomfortable.

I don't understand why you didn't take some action or leave.

I had crushes when I was younger. I could get very carried away. But nothing like what you've described.

I expect that you will somehow justify your actions (or inaction). Everything you did and felt.

Many people on this thread have expressed their concern for you. I'm adding my concern to the mix.

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 05:32 am
@IRFRANK,
Truck. Lol. Yes I agree. Friends first!
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 05:35 am
@ossobuco,
Knock that off.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 05:43 am
@Roberta,
Thank you for the concern. Yes, 2 hours-hour and a half give or take. It took my about 10 minutes to connect the picture of his face with himself in the cat. Then I realized it was him there. I didn't actually stand there for that whole amount of time. I stayed in the construction site vicinity walking around looking around etc, maybe an hour I was standing there watching. I've missed him and wanted to watch thanking God at the same time that he's still present on site.

I may have paranoia, I just don't want people noticing me because that would lead to suspicion and they may suspect something. I couldn't tell you. I will take action when I'm accompanied with my friend again this upcoming Monday we have off. Also, I'm a very alert person. Alert and like to be aware of my surroundings. And no crushes for me, I don't crush on people like a little girl. Confused
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 06:26 am
I have morals. Sure, we're all somewhat guilty of wanting to sleep with someone who we have the desire to. But doesn't necessarily mean you follow that feeling. Anyways, condoms or not, you still have a chance of getting pregnant.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 09:59 am
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
I strongly suggest you take Roberta's advice. She is incredibly bright and has lived in New York City all her life, so it's unwise to ignore her as if she is clueless. Numerous adults have tried to advise you, and even an extremely savvy adult can be at risk. You shouldn't be so trusting of strangers.
IRFRANK

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 11:05 am
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Quote:
And no crushes for me, I don't crush on people like a little girl.

Really? That's exactly what I'd call it. Not that's its a bad thing.

Quote:
Anyways, condoms or not, you still have a chance of getting pregnant.

Wow. Maybe, but the odds are a bit different.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 11:31 am
@glitterbag,
I took her advice, I responded back to her.
Ticomaya

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 11:33 am
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Equestrianforlife7xo wrote:
... Anyways, condoms or not, you still have a chance of getting pregnant.

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 11:33 am
@IRFRANK,
Lets put it this way. Would you say yourself, that you are crushing on a women? Just saying for instance.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 11:36 am
@Ticomaya,
I don't know what to say to that. What is this even pertaining to?
Ticomaya

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 11:45 am
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Oh come now ... you're a bright girl. What do you think it pertains to?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 12:16 pm
Chances of getting pregnant with no BC method-90%
With condoms-2%
With IUD-.005%
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 12:18 pm
@panzade,
That 2% isn't as small as it seems though, it happens often unpredictably.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 12:19 pm
No, come on. Are we promoting sex here?
ossobuco

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 12:21 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
You're the one who said you want to live with him. Of course you're promoting sex.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 12:22 pm
@ossobuco,
Never said that. I have not even met the guy. My lord.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 03:33:47