Can someone please help review this essay? please help correct gramatical error

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 11:02 pm

My life Goals Essay

Throughout my life, I've strived to be the best in order to reach my goals. Ever since I was 15, I've had my heart set on being an IT expert; and I've been taking and will continue to take many steps academically and within my extra-curricular to achieve my lifetime goal. For me to reach my final goal, I created a vision board that helps me to visualize all of my life goals. And this has been a motivating force to take responsibility and focus on the things that will keep me on track in graduating college, and this is my number one priority.

To become a successful Network Support Administrator, it is required for me to have a four years college degree, which is one of the basic requirements in the IT profession. For me to attain this goal, I try my possible best to study at least an hour every day and this habit has been so helpful to me. Another thing that will help me to be successful in college is the ability for me to always be in class. Keeping up with all of my class work is another way that will make me go through college smoothly, like doing all of my assignments on time, and taking part in group work as well. Making good grades is something I strive to do and I will continue to maintain it in all of my class, because graduating college with good grades is one of set goals in life. After college what next? Facing the labor market is another challenging factor after graduating college, how do I make it to become an IT consultant.

I have an exceptional passion of becoming an IT consultant, it takes a lot of hard work to get there but with hard work and setting my goals right I will get there. Getting a college degree does not guarantee how far I will go in my IT career; it’s just a start point. For me to get to the level of an IT consultant, first I need to look for a job where I can work as a level one network support administrator. With this I will be able to build my resume and gain all required experience of becoming an IT consultant. Another thing I have to do is to back up my degree with other certification, like CCNA, ITICL, and some other certifications that will make me marketable in my career field. Meeting and getting to know other trusted consultants is another way to get to where I want to be within a short period of time. After accomplishing my goal of becoming an IT consultant is for me to settle down and enjoy life.

I believe being a successful man is taking care of responsibilities and to be a good husband to the woman you love. My final goal is to take the bold step and get married, to achieve this goal I have to look for someone I truly love, build a good relationship with understanding within both of us, and then propose to her after then get married, and make one big family full of love and peace. This is my final goal.

My vision board is a Remainder that I need to take responsibility in things which will help me to graduate from college with good grades, be focus on things which will keep me in line so that I can achieve my dream of becoming an IT consultant. And finally look for that special one who I will spend the rest of my life with.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,020 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 28 Nov, 2013 12:18 am
First paragraph- add the word "activities" after "extra-curricular"

Second paragraph- change the last sentence to "Facing the labor market is another challenging factor after graduating from college to become an IT consultant."

Last paragraph- change "Remainder" to "reminder", and change "focus" to "focussed"
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 28 Nov, 2013 04:55 am
@rukksmilez,
What's the audience for this essay? If it's an employer or for some manner of employment, the focus on personal life is misplaced.

Also, you refer to IT expert, IT consultant and Network Support Administrator. Well, which one is it? It's possible to claim more than one but, let's say the Network Support Administrator is your real goal - then say that that is where you want to go, and becoming an IT expert is your pathway to get to that goal.
0 Replies