Is she over her ex?

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 07:57 am
I am with my GF for 7 months. There is a "small" problem that she is always in contact with her ex. Her ex is very obsessive and his acting was really close to stalking. Anyway she has decide that we would not meet in her place for a while, only in public or mine, just to avoid our possible meeting.
Today I have realized that she also texts him. She says that it doesn’t mean anything and she knows that it is "inappropriate". She also says that she doesn’t want to be in contact with him and she wants to be with me. She explains me that the contact was just because of "nostalgia". (They were together for 8 yrs.). And she also says that she will TRY to stop it. They broke up because he cheated on her and just couple of days ago, she asked him to be honest and explain why he did it.
I think that she is still not over him; even she says that she is and she doesn’t want to go back and want to be with me. But it just doesn’t seem like that...
After, she said that she is sorry and she doesnt want to do it anymore, becuse she doesnt want to hurt me anymore and ruin what we have. She said that it was stupid and it has anything with her relationship to him and she is over him.
What do you think?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 864 • Replies: 6
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 08:06 am
Why won't she take you to her home? Something is wrong here.

kvido102

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 08:11 am
@PUNKEY,
Actually it was OK. Her ex started to walking close her house, ringing the bell and threaten that he will take her dog once. (they bought it together...). So she has decide that this will be more safety... I dindt agreed, but accpeted.
PUNKEY

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 08:13 am
@kvido102,
After 7 months, this should not be a problem.

Could it be that he is living there?

kvido102

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 08:19 am
@PUNKEY,
No, I am sure that this is not an issue. Most of the week she stays at my place.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 09:00 am
If he's threatening your girlfriend, the authorities should be involved. Her trying to handle him by herself is really not a safe thing to do at all.

She should also block his texts, discard his contact info, etc. By continuing to text him back, she is stringing him along and bringing a lot of this upon herself.
kvido102

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 09:22 am
@jespah,
Yes. But first of all, she must to want :-) Hope she wants as she said.
0 Replies