In-complete hymen??

diesel9

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 04:11 pm
Can anybody tell me more about this? I'm not sure on where would be best to post this, so please excuse me if it's in the wrong place. Up until several weeks ago, this seemed foreign until my boyfriend mentioned it as a possible problem. I don't know a thing about it, what the symptoms might be or how it is fixed (I'm assuming surgery).
From what I've been told, it's where your hymen doesn't tear properly.

Thx.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 631 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 05:54 pm
If intercourse is painful for you, the problem could be a partial blockage of the vagina. Some hymens are definitely tougher than others.

Do you have a GYN? You should if you're sexually active. Before signing up for surgery consider warm, relaxing baths and lots and lots of foreplay.

Check out our Sex Information section:

http://search.able2know.com/Health/Sex_Information/index.html
0 Replies

diesel9

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 06:43 pm
re:
I do have a ob/gyn, but have not approached them about the problem. It's something I've had issues with since I first had sex at 14, 6 years ago. Even after extended periods with no sex (6 months or so), the problems returned. I know that in the past I have had tears, but I'm not sure if those are acting up again or not.
My first thought is the pain comes from the old tears. Condoms give that area a bit of a sting too. But they should've healed by now, especially because I don't really have rough sex. I've never felt them re-open, and don't have the spot bleeding I noticed when I first got them.
Which is why I'm looking into possible other problems.
Thx for the link, I'm about to check it out.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 07:16 pm
diesel--

Get your OB/GYn to check you out. Meanwhile, welcome to A2K.
0 Replies