Forgotten Anniversary

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2013 03:55 am
My partner of just three years forgot our anniversary yesterday, I feel very upset. I don't know wether to be upset or angry with her. How do I confront her with this, please help me
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,307 • Replies: 5
No top replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2013 04:36 am
@Jonnyque,
Does she work? A lot on her mind, been happy for the past 3 years, merely forgot the day, date.

I've been with my "fiancé" not partner for 4, he always reminds me of the date I always remind him of "the date" just yesterday I texted him stating, " I love you more than I did when I fell in love with you, miss you " Yep true story.. But I still don't remember the date because, well we cheated, first date was 2hrs but when we met so not really a date, 2nd was 14/1..... so we argue over which was the date.

Ask yourself what is happy, right in this relationship to ask that question sounds as if , there is more here, before her forgetting the date, talk to us, we are actually all ok....
0 Replies

Jack of Hearts

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2013 10:35 am
@Jonnyque,
Jonnyque wrote:

My partner of just three years forgot our anniversary yesterday, I feel very upset. I don't know wether to be upset or angry with her. How do I confront her with this, please help me

Confront? No, you don't want to do that. Find, or make an event and remind that's your anniversary present to each other. Always give an 'out', (kindness will serve you best), and remember, your partner might think you forgot.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2013 10:49 am
@Jonnyque,
If you're going to throw a hissy fit about the small things (and anniversaries are small in the great scheme of things) gawd knows how you're going to cope when a real problem raises its head.

Laugh it off. Cook a meal for her, have a bottle or two of wine then give her a fireman's lift up the stairs, dressed in that tarzan outfit that she so loves. Once you've slung her on the bed, give her a lapdance until she hurts from laughing.

Life's way too short.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2013 12:18 pm
@Jonnyque,
Jonnyque wrote:

Something tells me that you two aren't actually married and this anniversary isn't that a momentous an occasion. Therefore, forgive her unconditionally and move on.
PUNKEY

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2013 04:52 pm
@tsarstepan,
I was just going to ask: Is this a wedding anniversary? If so, I can understand. Otherwse, cut the drama.

Some people are just like that (forgetful of special days) so if you know that then you should have left "clues" - "Gee, honey, tomorrow is our anniversary of the date we (met, married, first saw each other, etc. etc.) and I'm so excited."

0 Replies