Do you believe in chance?

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 09:13 am
You have been in a serious relationship that ended not so good. Time and space have given you some kind of comfort. Recent events such as her coming back into your life has made the blood flow strong again in your veins. You to have a moment of joining feelings again within a very long passionate kiss. You want this person again more and more and you feel that they may possibly feel the same as well, but you do not jump to any conclusions. You are moving very far away (Detroit to San Diego) and they are as well just not as soon. You both talk of spending time together before you leave. She suggest getting together after your going away party wich wouldn't be over till around 2am. You suggest spending the night together then having her take you to the airport. You feel that you 2 living miles away from everyone's "outside" negative influence may give the both of you a chance to start over, finding one another again. You love this person so much that you would spend your life with them. Now put yourself in this situation. What would you do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 767 • Replies: 8
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 10:13 am
I'd go for broke. Ask the person to come with me, tell them I loved them and asked to spend our lives together.

And then I'd see how the chips fell, and accept if it didn't work out the way I was hoping it would. But this person can't possibly know how I'm feeling unless I tell him or her; I don't make it a habit of getting involved with mind readers. :-D
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 01:30 pm
[edit]
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 02:21 pm
Beautifully put Jespah...

Go for broke

I like that saying Smile
0 Replies

Mikeymike

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 09:15 pm
Cinnesthesia wrote:
You're both moving from Detroit to San Diego? For different reasons?

My move is permanent, hers is a summer job. But I want to ask her to stay longer then just the summer. Her and I have lived together before for almost a year we are very compatable in that aspect. I have met the girl of my dreams once and lost her. Well here fate or God or some reasoning has brought her back into my life and I don't want to lose her again. At least not when there may be a chance.
0 Replies

bromeliad

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:43 am
Buy a ring.
0 Replies

Mikeymike

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 09:09 am
Believe me bromelaid I would!
0 Replies

Mikeymike

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 09:16 am
Well this is it! Today is the day I am going to ask her! Wish me luck every one! Keep your fingers crossed for me please
0 Replies

bromeliad

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 02:48 pm
Good luck.

But if you are going to propose, it is nice to have an engagement ring in hand. It doesn't have to be a diamond; in fact something more personal, based on her individual taste, is more romantic.
0 Replies