Sleeping with a married woman

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 04:31 am
I have been having some mixed emotions last couple months. It all started when a friend of a girl I work with came by and I was extremely attracted. This girl starts coming by more frequint at the work place just hanging out helping a little. Of course she is my dream girl and is somone elses judging by big shiny rock on her hand while I have a GF that lives with me.I really enjoyed talking with her, we would have great conversations cause I beleive I felt like that's what we had and all it would be. She seemed well off and doesn't have to work and seemed to have good stuff to say bout her housband. I was leaving out of town for work, she was helping me get ready and take care of things for me while I was gone and wanted to do lunch when I got back. Two lunch dates and she invited her self over when it was quiet at my place. Needless to say it's getting out of hand. Having sex few times a week. We meet for breakfast or drinks and food at early eve or lunch and even did a sat.night formal date followed having sex in my car all night. Bottom line I'm wanting to run away, I haven't felt as into a girl in a long time "I'm 32" not sure cause I will probably never really be with her. The guilt is starting to pile up as well, she has been well provided for and has a nice life style &things but she thinks she is not happy, sounds like he doesn't treat her well, discredits her and be littles her.
The sex is getting too good, dates are too intimate and full of affection, it will
not be easy for me to quit. Not hard to tell I'm developing real feelings for her
and beleive it's mutural by her actions and comments. Need some input people
I want to run before her marriage is destroyed by bad choices. I don't want to
ruin a married couple life, that would be hard one to swallow.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,797 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 04:59 am
So you came here to boast?
farmerman

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 05:19 am
@Setanta,
his thread t should start,
"Dear Penthouse "

0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 05:30 am
@Stableboy,
I'm not sure what you expect anyone here to tell you, you already know you are doing the wrong thing.
Apart from mentioning in passing that you have a live-in girlfriend, you haven't said anything about her. Does she know what's going on?

You want some input. Here's mine - you are an arsehole.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 08:01 am
Can't you see you are being USED?
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2013 03:24 pm
@Stableboy,
Don't then. Truth is she is still displaying her shiny rock right. You may be pure entertainment to her. He may belittle her and might not. She needs to figure out what she wants. Stay clear-- plenty of women without issues..don't settle..what if she is simply using you ?
0 Replies