will she cheat again

gsfak

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2013 12:56 am
We've been together for 4 months. She cheated on me with a guy she has as an acquaintance. She is 40 with 4 kids. Im 34 with no kids. She is divorced because her husband cheated on her. I found out by going thru her phone. I live in NY and she lives in Miami. I see her once a month for about a week and everything is amazing. Her kids love me and I'm the first guy she's had meet her kids since her divorce 5 years ago. When I found out I drove away and told her its over. She begged me to come back and we worked things out. She has been everything in a girlfriend i can ask for since this has happened. I forgave her but can't trust her yet.I really do love her and she loves me. Everything about our situation isn't ideal but we make it work. I don't want to leave her. My question is will she do it again or are we past this
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 1,264 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Peter Frouman

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2013 01:02 am
@gsfak,
Yes.
musiccabin

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2013 01:27 am
@gsfak,
hi there! there's no easy answer to this question especially since you guys have only been dating for a few months.

i think you should get to know her a bit more before you can judge. normally, if a woman cheats this early on, it could be a bad sign. but how was her dating life before she met you? was she careful with who she sleeps with? if so, maybe this time, some emotional baggage that she carries from the past triggered her and she made a mistake by cheating on you. either way, you should talk with her thoroughly and try to figure out together why she did what she did. it's good for both of you to discuss that openly. Smile
gsfak

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2013 01:31 am
@musiccabin,
Thanks
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2013 08:21 am
@Peter Frouman,
Peter Frouman wrote:

Yes.

Agreed.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2013 08:36 am
@gsfak,
You had me at hello! Then you went and said you pried into her phone messages/text.
0 Replies

Jack of Hearts

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2013 01:25 pm
@gsfak,
Why did she cheat? Was she horny; needed the money; has friends with benefits; still looking for Mr. Right; got too drunk; it was on her 'bucket list'; giving an old friend a piece of 'mercy'; size does matter; - what's the deal?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2013 01:49 pm
For a change I disagree with everybody, which takes some doing. You've been together four months but actually four weeks. Have you made some sort of vows to be together forever? Some kind of commitment not to go out (or stay in)
with anyone else? Or did you just assume that?
You don't just own people. People aren't always sure right away that you are the forever person, and sometimes if they are sure right away, it's because you are a concept in the brain, and that is equally suspect. You know from riffling her phone (how greatly invasive) that she 'slept' with someone else? An old lover or someone she just met at a bar? Or she just talked fondly with someone she has known?

I don't know enough to label her a cheater.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2013 05:25 pm
@gsfak,
You need to ask this woman IF she can be in an exclusive relationship on a once a month basis.

In fact, ask several women that question. I bet you'll get some answers to shed some light on your problem.

Here's my answer. "No, sorry. That's not enough time with a man to make that kind of commitment. "
0 Replies