Opinions for THIS (relationship//urgent help??)

cbhelp

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2013 11:28 am
(I am in high school -- so is he)

I dated this kid for almost a year. He ended it a few times in the last 2 months of our relationship.

I love him. I really do.

The last time he ended it was 2 weeks ago. It was for good too.

He called me names like, "bitch," "dumb ass ****", and "terrible". I do honestly wish he stayed.

He said he loved me and then later he would say he lied about it -- countless times too..

He claimed he would find another girl in 2 weeks. It kinda looks like he used me. He claims that he didn't, but then he says when he said he loved it was a lie. I am so lost.

I got into a bad argument with his mother, and I've had to go get help from the SCHOOL more than 4 times due to this. I am not allowed to talk to him anymore, or his mother. I am the victim in this, they were so mean to me and I was SO CLOSE to him and his family. It was my second family. He is talking about me to our mutual friends, and he HIDES in the halls when I see him. It is EXTREMELY depressing. I am so torn about this because I love him and he doesn't care.

I know it is dumb and I know I have to move on...

I don't know how to go about doing it because I am so hurt.

Any opinions on this? Please help!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 396 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2013 11:50 am
@cbhelp,
I'll be brief here: no matter what...stay away from him. Others may offer differing opinions, but I think that what you have told here so far, particularly about his avoiding you in the halls....to tell you that this relationship should not continue any further. sorry you had to learn about life's lessons the hard way...but allow this to be some sort of lesson for you.

Seek help (counseling or parents or adult whom you trust) but put this relationship in the past. Ideally I would hope that your family is of some help and be of emotional support to you; but if it's not, guidance counselors in school system can help and maintain your privacy too.

I wish you well and good health.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2013 11:52 am
@cbhelp,
Repeat after me.

Quote:
This guy is an asshole and a loser.
I am not the mean things he says I am.
My true friends (and I might not find true friends until I'm out of High School) don't believe a word this lying asshole says.
I am worth more than that.
I do not love people who treat me like dirt. They do not deserve my love.
There are more important things than this.

Continuing going to get help and tell the folks in charge that you're being bullied. Because that's what this is; it went past a simple breakup a long time ago. And, frankly, he seems to have emotionally abused you when you were dating.

I hope you can get help to stop the bullying. And I also think you should consider talking with your parents about getting some help with regards to what seem like self-esteem issues. If someone kicks us, we don't love them back. That doesn't stop the kicking or get it to be somehow, magically, 'right'. It usually just gives them permission to kick us more.

You don't deserve to be kicked like that.

As they say, it gets better. Know this.
0 Replies

Jack of Hearts

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2013 01:30 pm
@cbhelp,
Bad girl! Go to your room and cry. Cry and cry some more. Go to sleep crying, cry in your dreams, and wake up crying. Don't stop crying until your tears are dried up. Cry yourself sick, and cry until you can't cry anymore, And when there is absolutely no more crying in you, you can come out of your room. You're nobody's fool.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2013 04:57 pm
@cbhelp,
cb- are you stalking this boy and his mother? You must stop that at once.

You are just upset because things are not in your control and you are not getting your way.

Be a woman and walk away from this mess. It's really very unbecoming for you and your life.
0 Replies