Guns and Ammo readers are really that crazy

JTT

Mon 11 Nov, 2013 01:12 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
The 2'nd amendment is there primarily to protect the people from government(s).

Then firearms should be issued to the people of all the countries that the US has illegally invaded.
oralloy

Mon 11 Nov, 2013 05:47 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Obama wasted every last bit of his political capital on this fiasco, and now he will not achieve any legislation in his second term.
After four years of a do-nothing presidency, the voters are going to hand the White House back to the Republicans in 2016.

really...?

Yes.

Rockhead wrote:
who is your candidate?

Your question is a bit vague.

Are you asking who the Democrats will nominate to concede victory to the Republicans?

If so, that will not be decided until the primaries.

Are you asking which candidate I'm going to vote for when I cross party lines in the Michigan primary?

I like Jeb. The Bush family is always a solid reliable choice. I was happy with the first two Bush presidencies, and I could go for another 8 years of Bush leadership.

I also like that overweight governor guy from New Jersey. When he vetoed the ban on heavy sniper rifles, that was a bold step in the defense of our freedom and civil rights.
Rockhead

Mon 11 Nov, 2013 05:48 pm
@oralloy,
nevermind.

I forgot what a little girl you are...
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Mon 11 Nov, 2013 10:54 pm

I liked Ron Paul for President, except for his un-reasonable pacifism; too dangerous.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 10:48 am
@JTT,
They don't need to be issued JTT, China and Russia have been providing guns to those countries for years. The Ak-47 is still the most used gun in the world. Who do you think makes those? It isn't the US who makes them and sells them.

In fact has their ever been a conflict between the US and another country where we were all shooting M-16's at each other? Nope. We have always been in conflict with people who purchase from our "enemies". What do you have to say about that?
JTT

Tue 26 Nov, 2013 02:26 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
In fact has their ever been a conflict between the US and another country where we were all shooting M-16's at each other? Nope. We have always been in conflict with people who purchase from our "enemies". What do you have to say about that?

"conflict", yet another silly US euphemism, Baldimo. These "conflicts" are illegal invasions by the US against poor countries. The US only attacks small relatively defenseless countries for the sole purpose of stealing their wealth.

The US sells more arms than the next six biggest arms suppliers combined - Russia, France, UK, China, Germany and Italy.

The US is an out of control rogue nation, which feels nothing at all when millions of innocents are slaughtered.

The US creates enemies. It's simply not possible for a country to murder other countries' nationals on a grand scale, steal the bread from the mouths of their children, brutalize people with a steady run of US compliant dictators and not create people who hate the US for these actions.

How could you expect people to love vicious, ruthless, amoral gangsters?

Quote:
Claiming to be our Horatio at the shadowy bridges of the international underworld, the CIA maintains three thousand staff operatives overseas. Approximately equal to the State Department in numbers of staff employees overseas, the CIA extends its influence by hiring dozens of thousands of paid agents. Operationally its case officers "publish or perish"-an officer who does not generate operations does not get promoted. The officers energetically go about seeking opportunities to defend our national security.

The CIA's function is to provide the aggressive option in foreign affairs. The 40 Committee papers for the Angolan operation, written by the CIA did not list a peaceful option, although the State Department African Affairs Bureau and the U.S. consul general in Luanda had firmly recommended noninvolvement.

In 1959 the CIA did not recommend to President Eisenhower that we befriend Fidel Castro and learn to live with him in Cuba. No, it presented the violent option, noting that it had the essential ingredients for a covert action: angry Cuban exiles, a haven in Guatemala, a beach in the Bay of Pigs, intelligence (later proven inaccurate) that the people of Cuba would rise up in support of an invasion. Presidents Eisenhower and Kennedy were persuaded. The operation was run, and it was bungled. Today we are still haunted by it.

At the end of World War II, we were militarily dominant, economically dominant, and we enjoyed a remarkable international credibility. With a modicum of restraint and self-confidence we could have laid the foundations of lasting world peace. Instead, we panicked, exaggerating the challenge of a Soviet Union which had just lost 70,000 villages, I,7l0 towns, 4.7 million houses, and 20 million people in the war. We set its dread KGB as a model for our own alter ego in foreign affairs.

In the words of the Hoover Commission report of 1954:
There are no rules in such a game. Hitherto acceptable norms of human conduct do not apply. If the U.S. is to survive, long-standing American concepts of "fair play" must be reconsidered. We must develop effective espionage and counterespionage services. We must learn to subvert, sabotage and destroy our enemies by more clever, more sophisticated and more effective methods than those used against us. It may become necessary that the American people be acquainted with, understand and support this fundamentally repugnant philosophy.

It was a tragic, fallacious thesis. Our survival as a free people has obviously not been dependent on the fumbling activities of the clandestine services of the CIA, but on the dynamism of our economic system and the competitive energies of our people. Nor was Hoover's philosophy "fundamentally repugnant." Rather, it was irresistible, for it created an exhilarating new game where all social and legal restraints were dissolved. Cast as super-patriots, there were no rules, no controls, no laws, no moral restraints, and no civil rights for the CIA game-players.

No individual in the world would be immune to their depradations, friends could be shafted and enemies destroyed, without compunction. It was an experiment in amorality, a real-life fantasy island, to which presidents, legislators, and the American people could escape, vicariously.

Not surprisingly, the mortals of the CIA were unable to cope with such responsibility. Over the years, a profound, arrogant, moral corruption set in. Incompetence became the rule. The clandestine services, established a solid record of failure: failure to produce good intelligence; failure to run successful covert operations; and failure to keep its operatives covert. And its directors also failed to respect the sacred responsibility they were given of extra-constitutional, covert license. Eventually, like any secret police, they became abusive of the people: they drugged American citizens; opened private mail; infiltrated the media with secret propaganda and disinformation; lied to our elected representatives; and set themselves above the law and the Constitution.

But our attachment to the CIA's clandestine services nevertheless seems to be unshaken. We still argue that, no matter what it does, the CIA is essential to our national security.

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Stockwell/In_Search_Enemies.html
Baldimo

Tue 26 Nov, 2013 02:36 pm
@JTT,
Do you have any facts to back up your gun sales theory? The most used gun in the world is the AK-47. The US doesn't make that gun, it is made by Russia, China and a few other old eastern block countries.

You should know by now that your anti-US talk isn't going to work. I know you think the US is the most evil country in the history of the world, but I don't agree. Remember you are talking to a war criminal here. So your evil words are not going to do you any good. You can keep it up forever I'm sure but guess what JTT? I don't care. You see the US through evil colored glasses and nothing will change that. We can stick to facts or we can stick to your assumptions, which will it be?

I'm going to answer for you. THE US IS EVIL.
JTT

Tue 26 Nov, 2013 02:49 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Do you have any facts to back up your gun sales theory?

Just google it, Baldimo. There's no reason that you should remain ignorant for your whole life.

Quote:
We can stick to facts

Yes, let's stick to the facts. You've presented none. You haven't even read the John Stockwell article. Read his entire article and dispute the portions where you think he is mistaken.

When pigs fly, right, Baldi?
Baldimo

Tue 26 Nov, 2013 02:55 pm
@JTT,
GUN SALES JTT. We were talking about the AK-47. Get with the program and stop moving the goal post.

0 Replies

JTT

Tue 26 Nov, 2013 02:58 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
THE US IS EVIL.

Would you like me to provide you with examples and you can decide if they measure up to your standard for evil?
Baldimo

Tue 26 Nov, 2013 03:02 pm
@JTT,
It isn't my standard of evil, it's yours. I don't think the US is evil. I love my country and served in it's military. Remember I'm a war criminal. My country has it's faults but I wouldn't support or live in another country.

USA all the way!!!

Where do you live JTT? I think I have asked before but you don't answer. I honestly do wonder which great country you live in JTT. In order to have such hate for the US, you have to be living in one of the old eastern block countries of the USSR. Only someone who lost the cold war could have that much hate for the US. The other option is that one of your family members was a terrorists and got taken out by one of our awesome weapons. Did they get their 72 virgins?
JTT

Tue 26 Nov, 2013 03:08 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
It isn't my standard of evil, it's yours. I don't think the US is evil.

Now that's telling, B. Slaughtering over ten million people just to steal their wealth isn't evil by your standards. Ooooooookkkkay.
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 26 Nov, 2013 03:10 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
In order to have such hate for the US,

Silly, silly tangents, Baldimo. When you've got no reasonable response to the facts out come the silly tangents.
JTT

Tue 26 Nov, 2013 03:14 pm
@Baldimo,
So you don't even want to hear any fact situations that would put you in the uncomfortable position of actually having to make a decision.

Quote:
Remember I'm a war criminal.

Not likely. You took part in a major war crime, of that there is no doubt. But you were just another ignorant flunky, the kind they rely on to perpetrate their crimes.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Tue 26 Nov, 2013 03:19 pm
@JTT,
Who sells the most guns in the world JTT? If you think I'm going off on a tangent them maybe you can get it back on track again by answering the question instead of your standard, US is evil shtick you always talk about.

We can have a discussion or you can talk **** about the US. Which is it going to be? Who really sells the most guns in the world. Can you admit that the AK-47 is the most popular gun in the world?
JTT

Tue 26 Nov, 2013 03:27 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
If you think I'm going off on a tangent them maybe you can get it back on track again by answering the question instead of your standard, US is evil shtick you always talk about.

Okay, I'll answer your questions about the US and arm sales and you can answer mine. Is that a deal?
Baldimo

Tue 26 Nov, 2013 03:34 pm
@JTT,
Sure I'll play along. I know I'm going to regret playing this silly game with you but lets give it a go.

JTT

Tue 26 Nov, 2013 03:47 pm
@Baldimo,
The US sells more arms than the next six biggest arms suppliers combined - Russia, France, UK, China, Germany and Italy.

My apologies. I used old information.

Here's for 2011. Who knows where they are now.

Quote:
WASHINGTON — Weapons sales by the United States tripled in 2011 to a record high, driven by major arms sales to Persian Gulf allies concerned about Iran’s regional ambitions, according to a new study for Congress.

Overseas weapons sales by the United States totaled $66.3 billion last year, or more than three-quarters of the global arms market, valued at $85.3 billion in 2011. Russia was a distant second, with $4.8 billion in deals.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/27/world/middleeast/us-foreign-arms-sales-reach-66-3-billion-in-2011.html?_r=0

Baldimo

Tue 26 Nov, 2013 04:00 pm
@JTT,
Once again you realize we were talking about gun sales and not sales of all weapons. Of course we lead the way in all weapons sales, we make some of the most advanced weapons in the world and who doesn't want an advanced weapon. Our helicopters and tanks and fighter jets are some of the best in the world and we sell them to people we consider to be our allies.

I won't debate that fact, but that isn't what we were talking about. You mentioned selling guns to the countries we have invaded, and I only pointed out that the Russia and China already sell guns to those countries. I then pointed out that the AK-47 is still the most popular gun in the world.
JTT

Tue 26 Nov, 2013 04:07 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
we sell them to people we consider to be our allies.

The US keeps the world in a constant state of fear and terror just so that it can sell all that weaponry. The US creates conflict by illegally invading sovereign nations just to advance US corporate interests by rifling your wallet.