Lower abdomen pain, can it be pregnancy or kidneys.

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2013 10:41 pm
They guys, to start with let me say I hate the doctors or anything hospital related. So am trying to save me from taking a drive over there. I post a question about a week ago about cramping and nausea that had seem to start but maybe thought I was PMSing or maybe a cyst. But for the last 3 days I started feeling all of a sudden dull ache, like sharp pain it only lastest a few seconds, I also notice it's just on one side, the same side I have my appendix removed last October. I have notice my abdominal getting pretty hard some times. I also haven't stopped eating. I also sleep most of the day. I just feel so tired. Can anyone relate. Keep in mins I have Crossed out pregnancy due that I did have my period about 2weeks and half ago. I do still cramp all day and have lower back discomfort.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,260 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2013 11:45 pm
@Lovelyazzy95,
Whether you like doctors or not, get this checked out.
A few years ago (2008 it began) I began having some occasional pain, became more and more tired, ate less and less. Eventually, in early 2009, vomited bile and had to go to the hospital, needed assistance to do so.

What had occurred was a blockage between the stomach and the intestines.

Another possibility, there may be some damage from the removal of your appendix, which was connected to your large intestine, part of the alimentary canal (digestive system). There may be scar tissue causing difficulty in food product passing or any of a number of other possibilities.

Whatever it is, have it checked on by medical professionals.
0 Replies