What should i think about this?

ippn1

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2013 02:01 pm
Recently I met a 26 years old woman (online dating site) and we had 2 dates so far.

1st date - the conversation went smoothly but she was not showing any signs of attraction almost entire date. The last half hour she showed some signs of interest (flicking her hair multiple times, laughing a lot...). I touched her few times while we were talking, but I didnt go for the kiss at the end of the date. I texted her after the date It was nice to meet her and that im not regreting I asked her out and that she seems like a nice girl. She replied she liked the date and that we should see each other again...

I thought she was just being nice but the day after that she texted me what am i doing and how am i... so i was kinda surprised and thought she is somewhat interested. So I arranged 2nd date.

2nd date we talked a lot, she smiled a lot and we got along well (conversation wise). I was planning to touch her more (escalate) during the date, but she had very defensive body language (crossed legs, not facing me, lack of eye contact) so i didnt touch her at all. We talked for 2 hours. At the end I went for a kiss but since she hasnt showed much attraction towards me I kissed her only on a chick...
So i thought that was it... but after couple of minutes she texted me it was nice seeing me again...

So i dont know where Im going with this one. Its confusing -she is not flirtatious during the dates but is showing interested during texts. I invited her out again (tomorrow) and she gladly responded and agreed to come. Am i heading towards friendzone??? i feel there is no sexual attraction between us and im often wondering does she even find me attractive... What do you think? How should I proceed on our next date?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 983 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2013 02:40 pm
@ippn1,
There is wayyyyyyyy to much thinking going on here. Try to get yourself out of intellectualizing.

Also, you don't say if you find her attractive. Is there chemistry from your end as regards her or not?
0 Replies

ReiEternal

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2013 05:08 pm
@ippn1,
I think you should ask her whatever you want to know.
Maybe she's trying to figure out what kind of person you are.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2013 08:57 am
@ippn1,
Second date: no eye contact and she does not face you?

She's using you as a prop on a date. You may just be an excuse to go out and be seen.

From what you have said, she's just not that into you. Move on.
0 Replies