im not her friend anymore,but still....

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2013 09:11 pm
(For those of you who who have read my constant blabbing over the. Past couple of months about this particular girl,you already know the gist of things.for those of you who don't,I've summed it up.)

To start off, I'm a junior in highschool.

Ok,so, there's this girl I became instant friends with my freshman year. I thought it was nice to finally have someone I liked for once. But as time went on,toward the end of freshman year,I realized she was NOT for me. She's rude,hateful,spoiled,and is going through that whole self-discovery thing,and slashes anyone who dissagrees with her,no matter the subject matter.she whines and screams and is extremely full of herself. She's gone through labels such as bi,lesbian,emo,goth,scene,otaku,straight,(based on who she was dating online)and became them.I've been to her home and met her family,and its painfully obvious that she's a spoiled,attention-seeking girl,who will treat you like crap if you don't do what she wants.

So anyway,I slowly moved out of her friendship my sophomore year,since we didn't have any classes together.this year,toward the end of the summer,she was in a relationship online with a transgender girl,and now she says she's transgender (someone who is one gender in another gender's body) So she came to school dressed as a boy and changed her name,demanding the teachers call her by it. Her ego is greatly increased,to the point where she will shut down on you completely if you call her a 'she' by accident. Now she's even bragging,saying she use to be in a mental hospital.Our group of friends has gays,lesbians,bisexuals,and straight people, and they accepted her (although they all feel the same as I do.they're completely fed up with her.) but she says that everyone hates her and that she's lost friends,when that simply isn't the case.

She had the nerve to tell people I hate her because she's transgender,when I haven't even spoken to the chick. So I told her 'its true that I may not be fond of you,but it has zero to do with sexuality.' I finally told her I didn't like her after being trapped as her friend for so long. I felt good,but only for a short time. I'm still bugged by her,and think about her,because I still see and hear her, when im in our group,or classes with her.But why? I dont think i have any attraction to her. Is it because I didn't tell her exactly how I feel? How can i stop thinking about this girl,and move on,mentally?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 900 • Replies: 6
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2013 07:50 am
Well . . she's facinating, isn't she? So it could be curiosity.

But be aware that this gal has real issues - from being spoiled to acting provocative.

She wants attention, and you are probably just one person who is captivated by her actions. Kind of like when people slow down to gaulk at a car accident.

It's what she craves.

Based on her actions, I doubt if she can have a real relationship with anyone who doesn't keep up with her theatrics.

magicstorm101

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2013 08:26 am
@PUNKEY,
That's exactly what her issue is. Now that everyone has stopped listening to her crap,she keeps acting like everyone is treating her badly. I stopped all contact with her,and I thought that would help me forget about her,but it didn't.it just lessened direct contact.
Ragman

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2013 11:22 am
@magicstorm101,
Give it more time and the feeling will go away. Try not to indulge it.
magicstorm101

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2013 05:04 pm
@Ragman,
How much time,exactly? So far,its going on 2 months. I mean, she doesn't rule over my mind,but she does take up a good third of it.
Ragman

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2013 05:16 pm
@magicstorm101,
Take the partition's out and you'll have much more mind space.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2013 08:32 pm
@magicstorm101,
All that time you are thinking about HER, someone ELSE is passing you by.

A new love will help you out. Get going on it.
0 Replies