what does my ex wants from me?

nala

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2013 02:46 am
Hey. For 5 months I dated a guy from my school. Everything was nice,we talked about getting exlusive.. (travel together etc) and both of us has met each others families. But in june I had a wierd feeling that he had met someone else. Cuz he started to be cold,didn't take so much contact... for 4 weeks in the summer he travelled away.. and suddendly he texted me on facebook and told me he couldn't meet me anymoore. He had met another girl,and it was getting serious between them. I couldn't do much at all,so I said goodbye and deleted him from my friendlist. My heart was broken so I did my best to move on. Last week (after 3 months) he suddendly text me and ask if I still wants to have contact with him. (He wanted to hook up) since i didn't know if he still had a girlfriend.i couldn't take any chances.i said i have no interess to hook up with guys that has a girlfriend. He tried to call me.but i didn't answer. So i called him back and asked him what the reason was. He said he didn't want anything from me. He was only curious. He is only interested in his girlfriend. What should i do?????? A part of me thinks he wants to start over...or does he only want to play with me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 751 • Replies: 4
No top replies

roger

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2013 03:19 am
@nala,
Who knows? Maybe he wants to keep you available just in case things don't work well with the new one. I've never had one of these reunion type things work out, but maybe that's just me.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2013 03:07 pm
@nala,
Beware!! He is playing with you. Perhaps he and his new GF got in a fight and he rebounded with a text to you. He's a user.

REMEMBER the pain of what he did to you. Move on . . .
0 Replies

romynash

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2013 01:27 am
May be he had break up with that girl but this indecent tells you he never loves you. He is only playing with you.
nala

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2013 04:54 am
@romynash,
Thanx for the advice
0 Replies