morality, drugs, existence

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 09:01 am
@carnaticmystery,
carnaticmystery wrote:

Quote:
i cannot CONCLUDE that reality and nothingness are not absolutely different, because there is no absolute reality or nothingness to compare.

Quote:
Poor CM. He just continues to pontificate and pontificate.

so by saying i CANNOT CONLUDE something, i am pontificating. rofl. this you are god thing is falling apart for me, i was hoping i could keep it going longer.

Quote:
CM, you ought really to learn how to write some of this stuff in a way that makes the pretense that you are just speculating seem more true.

i am not pretending to just be speculating. i wish i could do more, but no human can. you can pretend it is an assertion or knowledge, but it isn't. i have no interest in anything i am saying 'seeming true' or not.

Quote:
That is a huge part of the half-baked part of your concept.

i have infinite concepts, like all humans. they are all half baked or fully baked or whatever you want them to be. you are creating something out of what i am saying and blaming me for the way i am saying it. but i am not claiming anything in what i am saying. each statement stands on its own, eternally questionable, always a speculation, no matter how assertive or factual. "what is is" is simply another example of this.

C'mon, now, CM. If you are going to build this religion of yours and become a latter day Buddha or Jesus...you gotta keep your head screwed on tighter.

You are losing it in a thread that you started...and not just with me. You are losing it with many people...allowing your emotions and frustration to take you off the highway.

Bake this thing a bit more! And get yourself under control. Then start the campaign.

Wink
Olivier5

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 09:17 am
@carnaticmystery,
The origins of the class system in India is certainly not the Brits... That's like the Tutsis blaming the Belgians for having maintained their aristocracies. The white man is always wrong.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 10:24 am
@Frank Apisa,
You are a bad bad person Frank ! Laughing
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 10:26 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

You are a bad bad person Frank ! Laughing

And not just drawn bad...like Jessica! Wink
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 12:17 pm
@carnaticmystery,
Quote:
lol it only takes a quick look at wiki lists of wars to notice the massively larger numbers of death tolls and violence coming from abrahamic religions. it is not racism, it is fact. i don't care that a million hindus and buddhists may also be violent.

Well, I do care, and they should care too. India is coming of age so to speak as a modern nation, and China too. For the most of the past two centuries, Europe ruled the world and largely defined which wars would be fought. This era is over. BRICS are buying and building weapons and their armed forces like crazy... And their militarism is growing, naturally. Extremist Hindu hatred for Muslims is also growing. The big wars of this century will probably happen in Asia.
Olivier5

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 12:51 pm
@carnaticmystery,
Quote:
i clarified what was disgusting and it was your logic if i remember. not that i care.

I care very much what disgusts you. So you were confused. You thought you were making a cheap ad hominem at me, while in fact you were attacking the religious faith of a renowned philosopher and inventor of the scientific method. Everybody makes mistakes.
carnaticmystery

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 07:11 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
The origins of the class system in India is certainly not the Brits..

from wiki:
"Some scholars believe that the relative ranking of other castes was fluid or differed from one place to another prior to the arrival of the British."

the class system isn't bad in itself idiot. i never said the origin was from the brits. i said the discrimination is from the brits.
Quote:
The white man is always wrong.

unfortunately true in history so far. they think they can invade all countries with no consequences. we shall see.
carnaticmystery

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 07:11 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
C'mon, now, CM. If you are going to build this religion of yours and become a latter day Buddha or Jesus...you gotta keep your head screwed on tighter.

You are losing it in a thread that you started...and not just with me. You are losing it with many people...allowing your emotions and frustration to take you off the highway.

Bake this thing a bit more! And get yourself under control. Then start the campaign.

wasting your time with posts like these.
carnaticmystery

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 07:17 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
i don't care that a million hindus and buddhists may also be violent.

Quote:
Well, I do care, and they should care too.

no, they shouldn't at all. wtf is wrong with you, are you a little slow? the amount of violent abrahamic religions far outnumbers hindus or buddhists. why should they care if a few of them are violent also? they only learnt it from you guys.

Quote:
India is coming of age so to speak as a modern nation, and China too. For the most of the past two centuries, Europe ruled the world and largely defined which wars would be fought. This era is over.

yes. hence what i said earlier. white people will pay for carelessly invading a million countries in the past.
Quote:
BRICS are buying and building weapons and their armed forces like crazy... And their militarism is growing, naturally. Extremist Hindu hatred for Muslims is also growing. The big wars of this century will probably happen in Asia.

let them happen. thanks for your intimate and personal knowledge of extremist hindus, i sure value your opinion on the subject. hahahah.

now back to reality, no, there will be no wars involving india for the foreseeable future, i would guarantee. however, a good chunk of the abrahamic religions will certainly be wiped out when you guys nuke each other soon.

lol, its funny that you think the biggest wars of this centure are not gonna be christianity/judaism vs islam, when those wars are already ongoing and only getting bigger. hindus are not fighting anywhere except perhaps a few on the borders who are getting raped by muslims and have to retaliate.
carnaticmystery

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 07:23 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
I care very much what disgusts you.

thank you so much for caring! unfortunately, nothing much disgusts me except you and frank.
Quote:
So you were confused. You thought you were making a cheap ad hominem at me, while in fact you were attacking the religious faith of a renowned philosopher and inventor of the scientific method.

i went back and read all our posts. i never said descartes disgusted me. however, seeing as you are so opposed to it, i will do it now. DESCARTES DISGUSTS ME. almost as much as you do, dumbfuck.
Quote:
Everybody makes mistakes.

as your mother found out when she never got that abortion
Olivier5

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 08:41 pm
@carnaticmystery,
Quote:
lol, its funny that you think the biggest wars of this centure are not gonna be christianity/judaism vs islam, when those wars are already ongoing and only getting bigger.

This is the present confrontation pattern, but China is coming to age and so is India (quite a bit behind).

Quote:
hindus are not fighting anywhere except perhaps a few on the borders who are getting raped by muslims and have to retaliate.

Oh please. The Tamil brutalized minority Muslims for decades in northern and western Sri Lanka. But now that you talk of rape, what is it with Indians and gang rapes in busses?
Olivier5

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 08:55 pm
@carnaticmystery,

Quote:
i went back and read all our posts. i never said descartes disgusted me.

You did, by mistake, attribute some idea of Descartes to me. Hence your use of the term 'disgusting'. It's all clear.

Quote:
as your mother found out when she never got that abortion

(See Spendi? This guy has some sinister undercurrents alright... )

YOUR mother... she's a sweetheart. Tell her uncle Olly says hello!
carnaticmystery

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 08:55 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
This is the present confrontation pattern, but China is coming to age and so is India (quite a bit behind).

rofl, pathetic that you consider 'coming of age' to be fighting wars. HAHA.
Quote:
Oh please. The Tamil brutalized minority Muslims for decades in northern and western Sri Lanka.

rofl what is your point? falls under the category of on the border. indian/srilankan border. my point is that all over the world, people do fight over land, it is not a religious thing. hindus and buddhists are no exception to this, but i would still argue they do it LESS than others, and all recorded war history supports this argument.

abrahamic religions are turning war into a religious thing, where you just kill innocents and anybody out of hatred for the person. you know its true, so don't bother denying it.

Quote:
But now that you talk of rape, what is it with Indians and gang rapes in busses?

glad you brought this point up actually. if anybody bothers to look at actual world rape statistics online, you would find the following interesting list of rape incidence:
1. south africa - 132.4 rapes per 100k people
6. uk - 28.8 rapes per 100k people
8. australia - 28.6 rapes per 100k people
12. usa - 27.3 rapes per 100k
51. india - 1.8 rapes per 100k

even in total numbers, USA has 85k total rapes compared to india's 22k, after considering the population difference, that is unbelievable.

so i guess i just raped your argument.
Olivier5

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 09:01 pm
@carnaticmystery,
Quote:
"Some scholars believe that the relative ranking of other castes was fluid or differed from one place to another prior to the arrival of the British."

That's all you got? LOL

Quote:
unfortunately true in history so far. they think they can invade all countries with no consequences. we shall see.

You seriously think that other 'races' or human groups are more virtuous than what, the 'whites'? As opposed to European nations being historically more effective in their military, political, or scientific development?
carnaticmystery

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 09:01 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
You did, by mistake, attribute some idea of Descartes to me. Hence your use of the term 'disgusting'. It's all clear.

yes, maybe you follow descartes a lot, i don't care. you are both disgusting.
Quote:
(See Spendi? This guy has some sinister undercurrents alright... )

YOUR mother... she's a sweetheart. Tell her uncle Olly says hello!

trying to recruit spendi won't help your pathetic case. of course i have sinister undercurrents after you call me a ****, dumbcunt. haha what did you expect. rooofl.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 09:08 pm
@carnaticmystery,
Indeed, you're a nazi ****. Let's not forget that.
Olivier5

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 09:08 pm
@carnaticmystery,
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2013/01/11/1435191/report-rape-often-a-political-tool-in-india/
carnaticmystery

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 09:10 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Some scholars believe that the relative ranking of other castes was fluid or differed from one place to another prior to the arrival of the British."

Quote:
That's all you got? LOL

no, thats all wiki has got. i have got what i told you: the caste system was indiscriminatory and perfectly equal before british occupation.

Quote:
You seriously think that other 'races' or human groups are more virtuous than what, the 'whites'? As opposed to European nations being historically more effective in their military, political, or scientific development?

not at all more virtuous, less violent. nonviolence and virtue are different things.

i agree that europeans have been historically more effective in the military category only. this is because of their inherent desire to overpower more land and use violence to do so.

in terms of political development, there is no evidence that europeans are doing better. there are as many terrible european governments as there are terrible asian ones. obviously you will support the european ones, you are equally as racist as you define me to be. india's political system may not be so flash now, but their economic potential far exceeds any european country.

i would say india's scientific development, and potential for future development, dwarfs all european/USA/china and all nations. india runs the IT industry which runs the entire world. a huge amount of mathematical knowledge attributed to europeans like pythagoras were known by indians centuries earlier.

keep believing that europeans are historically more successful than indians. and keep dreaming in your racist world. i am not saying indians are more successful than anybody. all humans are equal. it is you that thinks otherwise, wants to pretend i love indians and hate all other races, blah blah. no. you can nuke the entire country of india, for all i care. probably something you dearly want, so go ahead, racist ****.
carnaticmystery

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 09:13 pm
@Olivier5,

ROFL omg this gets better and better.

so..you think under-reporting is only a problem in india?? HAHAHAHA.

yeah you're right. in all other countries, they have the special emergency button built into the man's dick, which automatically alerts the authorities and gets the man put in jail immediately. no chance of under-reporting! awesome bro.
Olivier5

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 09:15 pm
@carnaticmystery,
Indians and Chinese and Burma and co have been fighting many wars over many centuries. Genghis Khan or Attila did not come from Bristol. China and India are coming of age as modern SUPERPOWERS.