lost of interest in sex as age

Reply Fri 25 Oct, 2013 02:36 pm
I know men's testosterone drops as they age. I like having sex at least 3 times a week. My husband complains and says he's not a young buck anymore. He's ONLY 55 years young. Should I be worried?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 427 • Replies: 6
No top replies

chai2

Reply Fri 25 Oct, 2013 02:38 pm
@kittytruelove,
Have the doctor check his testosterone level. If it's low it's an easy fix. Just a gel that gets rubbed on the skin.

0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 25 Oct, 2013 02:38 pm
@kittytruelove,
In the UK, it's actually classed as husband abuse if you demand sex more than once a month when the husband is over 40.

True.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Fri 25 Oct, 2013 04:28 pm
In France they say that when a man of 50 asks a young girl to sleep with him, if she says "Yes" he's pleased, if she says "No", he's relieved.

Maybe he has back trouble. Lady, buy a dildo already.

chai2

Reply Fri 25 Oct, 2013 04:40 pm
@contrex,
On a serious note contrex.

Why would a man sell himself short by even suggesting a dildo is a satisfactory replacement for an entire man, both physically and emotionally.

50 is quite young today, for both men and women sexually.

Oh don't get me wrong, I know it's like like being a randy 19 year old....in many ways mature sex is better, if not as often.

However, a person normally just doesn't give up and sit on the couch the moment they realize they can't run 5 miles any more. Why would someone just say "I just don't have interest in sex" when it may be a very simple situation to improve, as I said with something like androgel?

I think it's at least worth a doctors visit and some blood tests before giving up the ghost.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 25 Oct, 2013 07:14 pm
@kittytruelove,
Hire a beautiful young girl to ask him for sex...several days in a row.

If he says "yes" to her...you will have gained an important insight into the problem.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 26 Oct, 2013 09:10 am
@kittytruelove,
Kitty - You don't say how many times he's interested in sex, but in general, YES, something is wrong. He needs a physical ASAP, anyway.

You seem to have a high sex drive. His may not be as high. So be prepared to take care of yourself when he's not in the mood.

Consider going away for a weekend and see what happens. Maybe just getting way from the house and (kids?) may be what he needs. Also, is he working a lot? Maybe he is just exhausted.

0 Replies